test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lithe Valkerian's Extra Life 2016 Raffle and Giveaway!

lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User
What's up Neverwinter peoples! Your local drunk streaming, item giving away, pally-dude Valkerian here with a super awesome announcement. Some of you know me, most don't, but for the past 4 years I've been partaking in the Extra Life charity event (a lot of you may remember it as the seet charity event that allowed you to get the companion last year) and I'll be doing so again this year.

So in the spirit of it, I am going to holding a raffle since part of my stream will be devoted to Neverwinter on the Xbox One. There will be many items, such as companions, mounts, relics, ect. that will be given out. These items won't be given out for free however. All items will be raffled off and to get a raffle ticket you will need to make a $10 donation to my Extra Life fundraising page. You can donate more, and each increment of $10 will get you an additional raffle ticket. You will also be able to win more than one prize. All prizes available will be listed below and I will update the list as I get more. If you would like to donate prizes, please send me a private message on the forums to arrange a time.

All donations to my page will go 100% towards Dell Children's Hospital in Austin, TX through Children's Miracle Network. Don't forget, there are perks to donating. You get to bank some good karma points and a nice tax write-off that will be emailed to you upon completion of donation, and be eligable for several real world prizes that I will be giving away to top donators. Gameday this year will be the weekend of November 5th. I will once again be doing a 48 hour stream marathon as I did last year, starting at 12:00am 11/5 and ending at 12:00am 11/7.

When you make a donation, please include your gamertag for XBL, and state that it is for the Neverwinter raffle as I am doing something similar in other games as well, so that I know who to credit the entries to. Thanks in advance to all those that are willing to help and hope to see you all there!

Donation Link:
http://www.extra-life.org/participant/valkerian
Twitch Channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/valkerian

Prize list (will add more items as they are obtained):

Artifacts:

Greater Lathander's fill set (blue)
Greater Seldarine full set (blue) x 1
Sphere of Black Ice (blue) x 1
Wheel of Elements (green) x 1
Lantern of Revelation (blue) x 1
Waters of Elah'zad (blue) x 1
Aurora's Whole Realms Catalogue (blue) x 1

Companions:

Angel of Protection x 3
Harper Bard x 1
Aprentice Healer (purple) x 1
Full Archon set (Earth & Air purple, Fire & Water blue) x 1*
Cockatrice x 1
Redcap Powrie x 1
Black Ice Prospector x 1
Frost Mimic x 1

Fashion Items:

Chef fashion set x 1
Waterdhavian fashion set x 1
Wedding fashion set x 1
Body Paint "Gilded Wire" x 1
Body Paint "Barbed Flames" x 1
Body Paint "Dancing Cloud" x 1

Consumables:

Glorious Resurgence Epic Mounts Pack x 1
Glorious Resurgence Epic Companions Pack x 3
Adorable Pocket Pet x 1
Cube of Augmentation x 99
Preservation Ward (99 stack) x 3

Plus random items to be given away durring the stream

Moderator Edit: Please don't use ALL CAPS in the Title (or post) or cross post things in other forums. Moved to appropriate forum for Events. Also, removed bit about @strumslinger as that could be taken out of context and taken as some sort of official sponsorship or condonation, which this has neither. Thanks.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• lithevalkerianlithevalkerian Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    @indylol thanks for the upcoming host! If you could ask the other people in your guild that stream to host if they aren't going to be streaming, I'd appreciate it!
    Thanks to Tyrranical Jak for the donation of $20! That's 2 raffle tickets to you bud!
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    I'll let my guildmates know when the time comes. Plz remind me with another @ if possible lol.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Great idea and it sounds like a worthy cause, best wishes on the fundraising
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    indylol said:

I'll let my guildmates know when the time comes. Plz remind me with another @ if possible lol.

Sure, will do!

Great idea and it sounds like a worthy cause, best wishes on the fundraising

Thanks! Spread the word!
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    There are some $$ for you.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• arianocturne#1689 arianocturne Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    That sounds awesome dude.
    ravenskya said:

There are some $$ for you.

Thankls Raven for the donation!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds awesome dude.

it usually is. pretty fun too. Just 48 hours straight gaming. Im usually a bit weird by the end of it.
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Pity they didn't give you any PS4 stuff to give out... lots of people I know on the PS4 could be talked into it.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

ravenskya said:

Pity they didn't give you any PS4 stuff to give out... lots of people I know on the PS4 could be talked into it.

They still could be! And no items were actually given to me to give out. This is all stuff I've collected through my own playtime.
    Hey everyone, just a quick reminder that starting at midnight tonight will be my 49 hour Extra Life marathon to raise money for Dell Children's. We're still a bit of a ways off from the goal of $3000, but I believe that we can get there with your help. Remember, you can donate on behalf of yourself and/or as a business, and you will be emailed a tax receipt from Childrens Miracle Network as soon as your donation processes. All donations go 100% to the hospital, and in addition to the awesome karma, there will be prizes for top donators as well.

To donate, get more information and see how you can tune in from your phone or browser, head on over to my donation page today! And if you want to donate but don't think you'll be able to in time for this weekend, you can donate all through the month of November. Every little bit helps, even if it's just you sharing this post. TIA and god bless!

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=197579

You can tune in to the stream on your phone, tablet, or computer at anytime this weekend @ www.twitch.tv/valkerian