test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Forum Game]What would your character do?

undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Off Topic
The game starts in an inn, but feel free to take it where ever you want(for example - you jump out of window, ending up outside the inn)

The rules of the game are as follow:
1. Write your characters race, gender, class and name.
2. Write in 1-3 sentences how your character would react to the events in the post above you.
3. Write in 1-3 sentences what happens after that.

Character: Drow male, trickster rogue, name: Vorgryn.

Vorgyn orders a meal and a mug of ale. After finishing his pork and beans and chugging down his ale he decides to sneak away without paying the bill.

You feel a light tug on your pocket, and when you look around you notice nothing but the fact that your coin purse is lighter by several gold pieces. A few other other customers appear to have lost some of their belongings. The innkeeper is yelling angry about someone leaving without paying.
Folow me on Deviant art! ;)

Comments

• Options
    emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Character: Apostle Grunbeld, Goliath, Oathbound Paladin -Chaotic good.

Upon noticing theft and mischief Grunbeld immediately casts Banishment on the area to stop everyone in their tracks and starts sorting them out. The thief better roll high evasion :smile:
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • Options
    josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Character: Human male, Trickster Rogue. Name: Joseph Skyrim.

With everyone looking to the giant paladin Grunbeld as he roars his heroic spiel (which I assume is the Banishment thing), Sky quickly stashes all the loot he's been pilfering into Vorgryn's pack - why not, the drow was going to try run away with a free meal anyway, may as well frame him for the entire kerfuffle!

With both thieves having super high charisma, they are unaffected by the paladin's opening ability (this time anyway, since I want to write more stuff :P) and luck finds both of them standing near the exit of the tavern. With a deft push, Sky then pushes Vorgryn out to the street - counting on the drow's lithe dexterity to make him keep his balance as he seemingly "runs" out the door.

Putting on his most innocent face ever, Sky then points towards Vorgryn's exit and yells "Stop! Thief! I've been robbed!!!"
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • Options
    elaranova#2569 elaranova Member Posts: 3 New User
    Character: Half-elf, female, trickster rogue. name: Elara Thetris

Elara is seated towards the back of the bar, picking at the beans on her plate when the commotion broke out. She was up in an instant, hand resting on the handle of her blade hidden in beneath her jacket. The Paladin left her head pounding after his loudly shouted spell. She, too, was looking for a quick escape when she noticed two suspicious figures by the door and managed too look over just in time to see one man push the other out of the bar.

Her brow crinkled curiously at the sight she'd just witnessed and she put a hand over her mouth to hide her lip movements before calling out, "Their both thieves!" Her suggestion caused another commotion of shouts and murmurs among the car patrons. She couldn't be sure if her accusation was true but something didn't seem right. She wasn't about to let the man still inside the bar slip out unnoticed while everyone's attention was on the accused thief.
  • Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Character: Drow male, trickster rogue, name: Vorgryn.

"It's because I'm a drow, isn't it?" Vorgryn frowns. A tiefling cleric(companion) nods frantically barking about how her trusted friend was too perfect to rob someone. Vorgryn Decides that there is something fishy about the fact that a human thief was spouting accusations at him, and remembered someone bumping into him.

"How DARE you accuse my pumpkin of stealing, you think I - a devout servant of Selune - would follow a thief?!" The tiefling continues while flailing her arms. Vorgryn performs a spectacular facepalm and says to her: "you know - for someone with a high wisdom score, you sure act like an idiot..."
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)