test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Let us EARN our Legendary rings

1235»

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Maybe add them to the vendor to buy with twisted ichor?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I feel the same way. While I got 5 legendary rings(4 of them are garbage and the other one is meh) I only care for the orcus shard but nope.. it does not want to drop. I would love to trade my legendary rings for it.
  • mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Have 1 random +5 ring at the end drop and a roll is conducted like the old days. If that doesnt work a mass all vs all pvp for the loot. ;p.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I gave up even trying to get a +5 now... in fact I still have quite a few +4's I could not get my hands on as well... Sudden Precision for instance.

It actually puts a real downer on playing the content for me now... I mean months and months and months and months with no +5 ring drop is beyond a joke! Not even all the +4's I want!
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I feel your frustration. I've been running countless of CN runs but I havent got my orcus shard yet. I won't pay several millions for an artifact, so farming is the only way for me to obtain it but RNG hates me. I get half a dozen of legendary rings that I dont give a HAMSTER for but fail to farm what I'm actually looking for.
  • greyhawk#1973 greyhawk Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    My only +5 was a Rising Defense which my GF would have loved to get, once upon a time. Now I can't bring myself to use it at all. I lose too many Offensive stats, that I need, since they completely eliminated any need to stack Defense. What a shame!

I'd love a way to buy the ring I want, not farm content for salvage knowing I'll never see what I actually WANT, from the dungeon/skirmish/(e)demo... <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> game design, putting so much behind RNG walls.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    @CRYPTIC JUST PUT THE DAMN RINGS IN THE ZEN STORE FOR ALL I CARE... I WILL HAPPILY PAY 1000 ZEN FOR EACH +5 RING I WANT/NEED!

Sorry for the caps lol, but who makes a game where you can use in game currency to buy almost everything except the very items you need to become BiS.

I don't mind running the content for some sort of currency that I can eventually swap for +5 rings or something!!!!!!
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Let me trade in so many +3/+4 rings and convert them to a +5 via some sort of time based method.

(would take more +3 rings than +4 rings for conversion)

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)