test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barracks Tab?

josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
Since we now have individual "Stables" where we can customize the look and function of our mount, could we possibly get something similar for companions in the future that separates abilities from looks? An angel of protection that behaves like a book imp would be pretty cool. I know this can lead to some strange constructs (whoa that augment stone can tank Orcus!?) but giving players more customization isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Also wouldn't mind being able to play AS the companions, but that's a whole new ball game. :wink:
If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!

Comments

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    you mean that STO's version of Doff's missions? (Duty officers) for companions to have a new version of mission instead of Gateway we had? kind like we used for profession?
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    wylonus said:

you mean that STO's version of Doff's missions? (Duty officers) for companions to have a new version of mission instead of Gateway we had? kind like we used for profession?

Uhh... yeah sure, that too. :)

You know what I'd -really- like though? Being able to summon your ALTs from the same account AS your companion. For example: I play as my rogue, I can summon my HR and vice versa. That would be epic!
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!