test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stronghold AD shop for guild leads

doublea2015doublea2015 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
Yes would be nice to have a shop for the guild leaders to be able to use the AD in the coffer toward things for the guild coffer, this would also allow excess AD to be used up for high ranked guilds that have no more use for the AD left in the coffer, this issue should be made priority, due to the fact even with Major sized Alliance the Influence doesn't come fast enough =(

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    I have had people pay actual AD into the coffer. I send them a message once I find out that they have that they shouldn't.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • lordwhitetigerlordwhitetiger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Protectors of Rabbits has 27,472,000 AD in the coffers right now @ guild rank 12. With the DROP in AD needs for the Stronghold, there's no way we'll use all of that (with adding the vouchers that we get as we go now). We donated all of this BEFORE the changes to AD needs. So, yes, we are indeed well in excess. This idea would be very helpful to extract and use some of the excess. So yes, people that gave a chocolate nugget about making sure their guild(s) are taken care of, donated ACTUAL AD to be safe. Now that the AD requirements have DROPPED that leaves quite an ....oversupply. Dub's idea makes SENSE! (Oh, by the way, in case you were wondering, my IQ is 170 :blush: )
    Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil for *I* am the meanest entity in the Valley!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    AD reserve will be used. It is not now. It will be later. When majority of SH reach level 20 and all the possible structure are made within the alliance, they will make more levels. Otherwise, how will the new member of the alliance get guild mark, etc? That assumes they won't trash the whole SH/alliance/masterwork concept.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited October 2016

..snip..

Regardless of the suggestion, no offense, but if you can, please cut the text into sentences. Not all of us are native English speakers, it's really hard to understand in the current way.

Protectors of Rabbits has 27,472,000 AD in the coffers right now @ guild rank 12. With the DROP in AD needs for the Stronghold, there's no way we'll use all of that (with adding the vouchers that we get as we go now). We donated all of this BEFORE the changes to AD needs. So, yes, we are indeed well in excess. This idea would be very helpful to extract and use some of the excess. So yes, people that gave a chocolate nugget about making sure their guild(s) are taken care of, donated ACTUAL AD to be safe. Now that the AD requirements have DROPPED that leaves quite an ....oversupply. Dub's idea makes SENSE! (Oh, by the way, in case you were wondering, my IQ is 170 :blush: )

Unless you are stuck at rank 12 for 9 months there is not chance those 27mil were donated before the changes. And if you are stuck, how the hell a guild that still rank 12 for 9 months get 27mil AD in the first place ?! Just buy your way with vouchers.

I'm not sure what the IQ part is for.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    You honestly think that there is a way to backtrack the coffer donations to figure out what was actually AD deposited and what was a voucher donation? And do you honestly think that anyone would be paid to go through that list if it were possible?

I don't see anything happening with this, one way or the other. It will stay as is.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
    edited October 2016
    The main effective AD contribution these days is not real AD or AD vouchers. It is AD crates. They can be build up huge amount very fast. What you need is leadership fleets. If those AD can be converted to other resources, you can just make those without gathering other resources. Our SH AD issue was resolved the first day leadership was allowed to make those crates.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    crusaders donated real AD.. in fact we didnt have the profession crates until after we already had enough real AD to get t0 20 (it was other resources that slowed us down a bit, typically the heroic shards are one of the biggest pains)

However, even though many of us put several million in terms of AD and gem values into the system, I never regreted it, nor do I see a reason to get something back out of it.

At some point strongholds will increase in level, dont you fret.. they have more plans on ilking more out of that system.
    The bottom line is the AD coffer cannot distinguish what the source of AD was. Was it from real AD, AD voucher or AD crates? There is only one total. When the AD was spent, which type? If Cryptic allows coffer AD to exchange to other resource, SH will become a leadership camp.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Oddly enough, they were told that the requirements for resources were way to high to begin with, and I believe they stated they had plans to reduce them in the future after the initial rush. You would have thought that they would have had the limits low enough to not cause a problem.

While i can't see them allowing people to take resources out, I could see them allowing you to shift extra resources to another alliance guild, maybe as a guild level 20 perk. Can't really see any harm in that.
  • jaysun1977jaysun1977 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 177 Arc User

(Oh, by the way, in case you were wondering, my IQ is 170 :blush: )

No it is not.