test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

tr return pwe honor please

llobuasturllobuastur Member Posts: 132 Arc User
hello good morning I would like to give power the executioner tr, the gwf put 3 times more dps that we, the hunter and cws gf bend us harm. We are not useful if we haceer pwe have to go with our guild of random partys throw us. remove the limitation of 5 goals powers as whirlind of blades, dazing strike etc, give power our damage. the demise shadow single jump with certain encounters. please make jump again with everything since we nerfeasteis at the beginning of the previous module we have lost as a 70 percent damage only lead us to dungeon for punishment

Comments

• Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    Most times, by far, SoD procs on the weakest monster in a group. This sucks. It sucks real hard. That being said, TR can deal massive amounts of damage, with the right skill setup, stats and timing. I don't strictly mean amount of stats, but rather where you focus it. I can't give much advice on it, since I only use mine for weeklies and heroic shard farming, but I've seen some pretty impressive damage numbers from certain rogues. There's a seemingly very good guide for MI Executioner TR at mmominds.com. Look it up, have a read, try some of it out, and you just might feel better about your class. Keep in mind though, that GWF and CW have much stronger AoE powers than TR, so if you pull large groups for faster kills, they are still likely to deliver a lot more pain to the enemies.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• Options
    I can get some decent damage in AoE just of our dashing strike I think its called? When I stealth and hit that, I can get some 70-100k hits per enemy with the crit. I do notice that when we do single target fights like bosses, my damage goes up quite a bit. I think it would be a good idea to look into the PVE for TR and do some adjustments so we are more valuable to the epics and masters.
  • Options
    I can't understand your last two posts people. Are you mad at my opinion or....? I just don't know.
  • Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    SoD might not "be ment" for groups, but that severely limits it's usefulness, does it not? If I could pop smoke, then stealth, and actually be able to trust SoD to proc on a target that won't die next time I deal damage to it, that would surely make me feel a lot happier about playing exec. Also, smoke not ment for boss fights? Don't underestimate the damage potential of smoke, stealth, CB, lashing blade, but like I said, I mostly use mine for weeklies and SH stuff, so the toughest boss I fight is Biggrins (lol).
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Most people do not play PvE TRs and even if they do they do not know how to play that class.
    Not using SB on boss? That is a waste! Do you know that with Lurker Assault, Smoke Bomb, Wicked Reminder and (optional) ITC you can activate SoD every 6s? Right?
    To be good as TR is all about rotation and putting Stealth to good use. You must squeeze every single drop of your power juice to compete with other DPSs. While GWFs can just siply run into mobs and mindlesly swing their sword.
    And it does not matter that you will not hit for 1mln of dmg with your Encounter, if you can hit for 500k with your bleed (you can still hit for 500k with DS xD). TRs will not be better than GWFs, sure, but we can do the same thing DPS wise as any other class. AoE DPS as well.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    I am LMAO... because I have a guildie who easily matches the 4k GWFs and CWs in the guild. He is a MI Exec... and does not use SE.
    9 times out of 10, the problem is not with the class it lies within your build. You can really mess up a TR build by picking Feats based on the Tool Tip. You really have to either go FULL "Cookie Cutter" or you have to spend time creating your own monster. Unless you have done that... please stop complaining.

The ONLY build that sucks in PvE right now, TR wise is MI Sab... and again... it is all about how you build him. I was told the Wk Scoundrel is not playable... ask people who I have run with if I can do well with it.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    @llobuastur I feel like I'm off-my-face when reading your posts, it's like Lewis Carroll meets Game of Thrones...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    I think this is a classic case of Google Translate deficiency!
    Anyhow,
    drkbodhi said:

I am LMAO... because I have a guildie who easily matches the 4k GWFs and CWs in the guild. He is a MI Exec... and does not use SE.
    9 times out of 10, the problem is not with the class it lies within your build. You can really mess up a TR build by picking Feats based on the Tool Tip. You really have to either go FULL "Cookie Cutter" or you have to spend time creating your own monster. Unless you have done that... please stop complaining.

Agreed, he's a bit of a monster. But if we're seeing a need to follow templates to draw damage close to what other dps classes pull then I do feel that there's something seriously amiss.
    Sadly, Mimic King said in the most recent live stream that DC and GWF are probably next on the balance list with no mention of TR

aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
This discussion has been closed.