test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A few classic Foundry quests back in queue

nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
Hello, I haven't played the game in a few years and had my Foundry quest down during my absence. I just relaunched all of them for the community to enjoy. I have three quests.
  • The Temple of Lolth: High Adventure, Heavy Combat, Heavy Story, Side Quests unlocks, medium length
  • Orcus Unleashed: Very Heavy Combat, Little Story, Suggested team play, short length
  • Gloomlight: Medium Combat, Very Heavy Story, Skill based encounters, long length
I think folks will like "The Temple of Lolth" the best. It's the most polished. Orcus Unleashed was my attempt at a Foundry Skirmish. And Gloomlight was my first Foundry quest, not as polished, but fun.

Just search my author name: @nyghoma and the quest will show up in queue.

tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.

Comments

• Options
    vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    Hey, thanks nyghoma. I just came back as well after a couple of years, and will check these out!
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.
  • Options
    nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    Thanks!
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • Options
    vandignescavandignesca Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Well, nyghoma, I played the first two foundry quests you listed and had a lot of fun with both.

The Temple of Lolth was very atmospheric, and all the maps were very well designed. The story and lore were good as well.

I also tried to solo Orcus, and did manage to get everyone down after a few deaths, but I really liked the approach to the fights. The map felt like a proper mmorpg raid area. Very fun.

You've certainly inspired me to try my hand at making quests/dungeons again.

5 star for both, great foundries.
    Love yourself, and focus on the rest of the madness of life later.