test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance [9/29] - COMPLETE

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Neverwinter will undergo its scheduled maintenance tomorrow at 6AM PT for roughly three hours due to an additional backend maintenance.

Patch notes can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10179073-patch-notes:-nw.65.20160906b.8

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• mercedesmanmercedesman Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    Steam Wallet? Would you guys like more money or are you politely(not really) telling us to take it elsewhere?
  • arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    Good to see fishing in Lonelywood is fixed.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Is this the build where we get the Apparatus of Gond Augment Companion?
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    This unpredictable downtime is annoying. Downtime was always 4pm server time but suddenly it's 3pm.
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

This unpredictable downtime is annoying. Downtime was always 4pm server time but suddenly it's 3pm.

Don't you look at the loader when you log in before they warn you the server is going offline in-game? It's there in red words forming a whole sentence that anyone playing this game should be able to understand.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • patarkapatarka Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Missed work today (you don't have to finish the bottle! always forget that) and for my surprise, there is no NW! Noooo, i mean, shiiii´^ I want to play! i suppose i'll have to conform with a documentary :'( ... i want to play uu!"
  • deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Downtime is not the annoying part for me its the fact that bugs that have been reported for months are not being fixed. Options are not able to be used in the drop down as its not registering the selection and causing us that are effected to click through to the area behind the box that opened. Example is in Options at Interface then scroll down to show name and you are only able to select On Mouseover or never the rest are not even possible. I have tried to report this since May through in game tickets and forums but it is always ignored or posts on forums are removed
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    karakla1 said:

Is this the build where we get the Apparatus of Gond Augment Companion?

It was my understanding that it would come today but it didn't come in the mail and is not available via reclaim agent. Another broken promise... :(
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User
    patarka said:

Missed work today (you don't have to finish the bottle! always forget that)

Dont worry, keep at it and one day you will level up your drinking skill enough to make those saving throws every time. There are also a couple of cheep and easy buffs that can boost your CON in preperation for the next day. A couple of swigs from the ol' bottomless waterskin will keep you hydrated while you imbibe. A solid meal of iron rations a few hours before and right after will boost your fortitude and slow the absorption of toxins while you sleep. Finally, let us not forget Ibuprofen, this powerful and easy to acquire achemical remedy can be taken right before sleep to ease your transition from unconsciousness to the horrible lucidity of the morning after. Gods-speed Adventurer and as always quaff responsibly ;)

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• karakla1karakla1 Member Posts: 1,355 Arc User
    Btw. is it only me, or does your chat also not work?
    plat.png
    Platypus wielding a giant hammer, your argument is invalild!
  • hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
    @strumslinger WHere is the companion that was suppose to be sent out?