test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For A Guild For The Dedicated, Mature Gamer? Civil Anarchy Is For You!

sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User

Looking for a community of mature gamers to run the new content with?

Looking for a group of knowledgeable and skilled players to run through dungeons with?

Looking for a casual, drama free guild?

Civil Anarchy is looking for mature and dedicated players interested in end game content, including dungeons and Player vs Player (PvP) combat. We are an old, established guild (2 years old) yet still have an active player base running all content daily
We have planned events featuring amongst others Dragonflights and our Guild Trivia Questions (with give-aways).
Our guild is english speaking, but our members are from around the globe.

Our Stronghold is Rank 20 with Rank 10 Stable, Wizards Workshop, Barracks and Explorer's Guild boon structures

If you are interested in Joining or want more information, feel free to contact one of the following guild members:

@bhurab
@vida44
@Evermir

...or contact any of our guild officers in game.

Civil Anarchy takes all classes and levels - we are looking for mature dedicated people to play the game with, not looking for numbers on a character sheet. Trolls, drama queens, gear score snobs, trigger happy vote kickers, exploiters and generally unpleasant people should strongly consider the guild in the next thread down.

We're also a part of: (The Fabled Alliance). We enjoy a great community atmosphere through alliance chat and the Discord servers with spontaneous events run frequently.
http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1225931/fabled-alliance

Come and join us!
aDXr4Ur.png
Civil Anarchy Officer
Fabled Alliance
Post edited by sabre10 on

Comments

• sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    vida44 said:

Following the very high demand of people wanting to join our guild we have developed a new system of recruiting.
    All you need to do now is fill out this form and we will get back to you: https://tinyurl.com/civil-anarchy-application

See you all in-game.

Post edited by sabre10 on
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • lothildon1lothildon1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have to say, I haven't had this much time in a guild since my warhammer days. I have not laughed so hard in long time. I have been only a short time in the guild but i'm pretty sure i'll be bugging them on discord long after I quit the game.

Fully recommend joining us and having a laugh on discord :)
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    To say the least...
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • trgcobrettitrgcobretti Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi me and my wife just started playing Neverwinter, we have tried many mmo's but she seems to have fallen upon this one and absolutely loves it. We are looking for a guild to join to help us learn the game along with being able to socialize while we play. I am more end-game dungeon based where she is just looking for something to do with me while i feed my video game addiction. I have tried searching your guild up in-game but cant seem to find it. My in game name is Cobretti and her's is Rayne. Let me know if u need more information or let me know how to contact you guys in-game. Thank's.
    Hey there trgcobretti, will aim to message you in game
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Civil Anarchy has just started the upgrade to Guild Hall rank 15. :)
  • cyrion20cyrion20 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    Best friendship build i have ever seen
    Post edited by cyrion20 on
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Welcome to CA Anarchy.

Nearly enough influence to start building SH 16.

Tab

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    Multi-national, multi-time zone mature guild that provides a lot and requires very little outside of being active in playing the game. Low on drama, high on fun while maintaining a competitive side to our gaming. Civil Anarchy values who you are and what type of player you are over your wealth or iLevel - our #1 rule is "Don't be a jerk".
  • shrike025shrike025 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Hi, I was asking in-game to join the guild and I was advised to post my application here.

I'm 70 lvl and play for around 2 years with breaks. DC, item level 2,505 (lacking in boons unfortunately). I log in on avarage 5 times per day. I'm mostly into Neverwinter economics, Auction House, making Astral Diamonds in clever ways and investing them to earn more ^^ (NO bugs-related stuff). I would happily share my ideas and experience with new players. Apart from that I always enjoy casual and competitive PVE and PVP.

It would be great to join you.

Thx
    Grumble
    Double Party
    NW-DDI8G8OSL
    edited September 2016
    Tnx Grumble, we have you on our radar :smile:
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • itsnotmuffles#7352 itsnotmuffles Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    Hey guys,
    was told to apply here for legion, so i am ^^
    My chars name is LordMuffles I'm a lvl 62 storm warden, and i'm a bit green to the game but would like to join a guild to teach me, i'm a pretty fast learner so learning stuff shouldn't be an issue.
    uh usually i work 2-3 days a week (still manage to log for dailies but other then that i'm usually logged in for a good 8-9 hours for a good grind so far, I don't know how you go about time zones but i'm located in Australia.
    Cheers ^^
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    For legion?
    Contact any of the players listed, in game, and we can go from there. We do not require anyone to apply... ever.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • nicklucas13nicklucas13 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    i am interested in joining your guild also. 35 year old gamer, i play daily. i'm new to the game but i'm loving it so far! @nicklucas13. playing a healing pal named Mug Steinlifter. figured i would add my char name incase thats not really my username. i couldnt remember!
    Welcome aboard @nicklucas13
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • mistsenseimistsensei Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Greetings, I 'd like to join the guild. My main character is TR, used to play DC and HR a lot but I only play TR at the moment, (I've set out on a quest to master the ways of the Trickster Rogue which is kinda tricky ^_^ ), also a PvE player. I play since mod 2 taking a few breaks in between and I just returned after a long break (stopped just before maze engine launched) so I 'd like to get back into action and try the game's old and newest content. Doing that alone though is no fun so I thought of joining a guild and the first 3 lines in the intro along with the rest is exactly what I was looking for so here I am (btw 25 years old ^^ ). (Edit: My handle is @mistsensei.)
  • ghost#3462 ghost Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello... I'm definitely interested in your guild if you are still recruiting. I'm new to the game, but very active. I run a trapper HR and am currently level 69 half way to 70. My in game handle is Baenre@ghost#3462. Thank you for your time and consideration and hoping to get the invite... :)
    Thanks Baenre, we'll contact you in game
    V
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
    edited December 2016
    Hi everyone,

Civil Anarchy is looking for a dedicated guild to join the Fabled Alliance as a gauntlet. If you think your guild is a perfect match for our Alliance then please contact any of the Guild Leaders in-game: @armstrong101, @rotters , @bhurab , @drkbodhi , @kira_skytower, @aimeesellers , @vida44

What we are offering to you as an Alliance is so hard to put in words, so best to join us and see. :smile:

-John
    Post edited by vida44 on
  • nattalya208nattalya208 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Hello. I'm a lvl 70 hb lock, 2.1k TIL I am looking for a guild that essentially helps eachother out, and are not item level snobs, I prefer family type orinated guild, where you can trust another and everyone is friendly. :) Also my mains name is AlessaJane.
    Hey Nattalya, msg us in game/leave your @handle here. Look forward to talking
    V
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
    edited December 2016
    Hail there Fisherman...and Adventurers.

Would you like to be part of the Fabled Alliance? Are you fishing and catching only normal fish? Well come to us. We have the best rods (no jokes please) for fishing and the best bait.

If your guild is looking to join this awesome alliance please let any of the handles know: @rotters , @bhurab , @crizpynutz , @vida44 .

See you all in-game. ;)
    Post edited by vida44 on
    edited December 2016
    Fabled Alliance is still looking for a guild willing to fill in the Sword and a few guilds for Gauntlet positions.

Please contact any of the handles below in-game or on the forum if you would like to join us.
    @rotters, @crizpynutz , @bhurab , @vida44
    Post edited by vida44 on
  • l0ctarl0ctar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    [DELETED]
    Post edited by l0ctar on
  • tophertwice#1653 tophertwice Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello there. I am looking for some information on your guild. I can be found online, usually on my main Whiskey@TopherTwice if someone could whisper me in game that would be great! Thanks
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    Hi @tophertwice#1653 , thanks for you message. We will certainly get hold of you soonest. If you are in-game, lookout for the following leaders: @bhurab, @vida44, @rotters, @crizpynutz
    We cleared our roster of inactive players and have around 10 spots open if you would like to join.

Send us a tell @bhurab, @vida44, @rotters, @crizpynutz
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    We had another clean-up last night, and freed a few more spaces within our Guild. Drop us a line in-game if you would like to join an incredible community, and experience another facet of Neverwinter life!

Send us a tell @bhurab , @vida44 , @rotters , @crizpynutz
  • rolansjourneyrolansjourney Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Good evening

I recently came back to playing PC neverwinter after my PC broke awhile back, I currently have a 60 CW and a GWf which i will be making my new main and am asking to be invited to the guild. I've been playing on Xbox side of the game and have 4 lvl 70's and a two mains which are GWF 2.8k and a TR 2.5k

I will be hitting 60+ by today on my GWF just need XP boons to help me move along; trying not to join a random low lvl guild and leave them in the end trying to get into a stable guild and one i hit max progress with them after i buy myself the Trade bars gear
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    ok when in game message me @rotters

Tab

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.