test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

1235»

Comments

• qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Server now seems to be up and working again. I was just able to login and invoke on my three characters.
  • tonycope12tonycope12 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    same here
  • ischris1ischris1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    yep it's back up now
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Highly doubt its a DDOS, the ones that know how to do it dont want to waste the time, the ones that dont know how do not want to waste the money on paying someone to do it for them. Attack of the bots, someone tripping on a wire or something more simple is most likely the cause.

I blame the new guy.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User

The gave the Hamsters running he account servers CPR

Someone must have given in to the hamsters strike demands and given them coffee!
  • elvo#9920 elvo Member Posts: 1 New User
    I had the same issue and tried resetting my password and now get invalid username or password ffs!!!
  • kharolaskharolas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    WTH??!! Need my fix :s , let me in the gates!!
  • melkelzedekmelkelzedek Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    same here, jumped through all the hoops of changing password thinking just arc was down, internal error kept coming up tried again and it said saved, try logging into game it says invalid password.
  • melkelzedekmelkelzedek Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    see no reply from cryptic..... should at least say yeah server down we are working on it.... maybe they are in a meeting....
  • prosta4eto12prosta4eto12 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    try now...on me is fixed and i am in now
  • ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    Seems to be back up now.
  • ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    Yup, I was able to get back in.
  • instapyro#5225 instapyro Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Working again =D
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Merged the 2 threads about this, however the issue has been resolved, so closing this up. Sorry I was sleeping and was unable to give ya'll information while it was down.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.