What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Constitution

2»

Comments

• Options
    greyhawk#1973 greyhawk Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    Looks like you have things working good.

Just to let you know that I've tanked every dungeon, edemo and anything else that needs a tank and my Deflect is currently at 1300. It's been slightly higher when I've had tank focused gear, but I've never cared how high that stat was. It sounds like you want it higher so go for it. You may want to consider enchants that give HP, Def and LS - if one exists - as I think you're putting way too much stock in Deflect.

Have fun.
  • Options
    stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Draconic Enchants give 1820 HP, and 230 defense and lifesteal I believe. the radiant 12 gives 2800 HP, I liked the extra def and lifesteal over just the 980 HP extra from the radiant. I've read conflicting forum's about deflect, some say none, some say 25% is the most you need, some say to push for 100%. Mine was around 45%, and I decided I'd rather push my lifesteal to 20%+ and drop the deflect to 35-40%. In long run, Draconic and Black Ice for defense give a lot more benefits IMO. On offense, crit builds would prob say the 230 crit from black ice isn't enough. As a tank, the power/crit/recov is nice. I'm not sure if they changed it, but I didn't think the 3 way splits added to 920 and the 2 way 840 a few months ago, I thought it was closer in overall stats. But I'm definitely now going Black Ice/Draconic in all defense slots. Even the Cruel 10's I'll sell, you get a little more defense, a little less deflect, and add lifesteal. I guess I'd rather build the black ice(cheap at rank 5), and change my mind, and then have an enchant worth a lot more(at rank 7+).
  • Options
    greyhawk#1973 greyhawk Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    Cool. I havent looked into the multi stat enchants yet. I assumed one would be HP/def/LS. Thats probably the one I would pick as I'm firmly in the Deflect isn't useful camp.

I'm now Conq specd and it's been very easy for me to tweak my stats with single stat enchants. Azure in def til 50% or so DR then Darks. Azure's pretty much exclusively in Off slots since crit is vital to my play style. I may check out the power/crit ones for Off and maybe that 3 way for Def but I'm happy with my stats now.

23k power - 34k with gift
    13k crit - 17k with gift
    3k recovery - ~6k with gift
    60% RI with gift
    And of course about 16k def with gift

That puts me in the sweet spot for DR if I ever have to throw up my Shield since I'm using perfect Negation.

My life steal is only around 4% so that's the only other stat along with HP's that I plan to raise. Deflect isn't even a thought for me and I tank perfectly fine. Even as a Conq...
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Cool. I havent looked into the multi stat enchants yet. I assumed one would be HP/def/LS. Thats probably the one I would pick as I'm firmly in the Deflect isn't useful camp.

I'm now Conq specd and it's been very easy for me to tweak my stats with single stat enchants. Azure in def til 50% or so DR then Darks. Azure's pretty much exclusively in Off slots since crit is vital to my play style. I may check out the power/crit ones for Off and maybe that 3 way for Def but I'm happy with my stats now.

23k power - 34k with gift

13k crit - 17k with gift

3k recovery - ~6k with gift

60% RI with gift

And of course about 16k def with gift

That puts me in the sweet spot for DR if I ever have to throw up my Shield since I'm using perfect Negation.

My life steal is only around 4% so that's the only other stat along with HP's that I plan to raise. Deflect isn't even a thought for me and I tank perfectly fine. Even as a Conq...

If you want defense, Life Steal and HP get Draconic Enchantments for your defensive slots.