test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox/PS4] Glorious Resurgence Lockbox Returns until the Storm Comes!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
We're turning on the Glorious Resurgence Lockbox during tomorrow's maintenance until Storm King's Thunder launches on October 18. This means the Firemane Lockbox for Xbox One and Shaundakul Lockbox for PS4 will be turned off, so make sure to collect them while you can!

For more information on the Glorious Resurgence Lockbox, head here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9649803-developer-blog:-the-glorious-resurgence-lockbox

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    AGAIN lol
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • hawkblaze1954#5209 hawkblaze1954 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Third time lucky on Xbox?
  • sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    just a small suggestion, if you guys keep brining this box back repeatedly can we have the enchantment packs etc. updated so they are in line with the new boxes? It's one of the main reasons I don't like opening this box
  • fallenangel1963fallenangel1963 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Oh, this box sounds cool! Kinda wish I knew a few days beforehand so I could save some VIP keys for it...
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    Third times a charm, I guess?
    Hate that lockbox, the legendary pack is awesome, but I never get HAMSTER and the junk isnt worth much.
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I always get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> from glorious
  • tankmaister#5354 tankmaister Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    okey okey, what is this hamster you keep spamming in forums now?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Off topic question, but I'll allow it - it's the new profanity filter. Instead of **** all curse words get changed to HAMSTER.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    This seems awfully familiar.
  • kreatyve said:

Off topic question, but I'll allow it - it's the new profanity filter. Instead of **** all curse words get changed to HAMSTER.
    Thank you! I googled it and was trying to find out what the heck people were talking about! I am excited for this lockbox though! Does it drop just like the other one?
  • jokeey#0578 jokeey Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Sweet I can't wait to get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of this glorious resurgence lockbox
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

just a small suggestion, if you guys keep brining this box back repeatedly can we have the enchantment packs etc. updated so they are in line with the new boxes? It's one of the main reasons I don't like opening this box

While PC has only had the Glorious box once, I would also chip in that if the concept will be repeatedly re-used in order to keep older items nominally circulating without being chained to outdated boxes, the various box-in-a-boxes should be updated to keep them relevant.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Yeaaaah, so it's like this, I'm still getting the Firemane lockbox on Xbox, what gives?
  • iccyasdiccyasd Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    ppl are just interested in me, hence the HAMSTER
    Main - IccyAsd Lvl70 (GF 4249)
    Alt - Freaya Lvl70 (CW 33XX)
    Alt - Demonic Iccy Lvl70 (TR 27XX)
    Guild - Windows Central (GH14)
This discussion has been closed.