test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crit chance

caveckcaveck Member Posts: 38 Arc User
Is there a crit percent that I should I should be stopping at? I'm currently at 47.5% crit chance, with 14k power. Pve specc'd so I'm at 60% armor pen. I've been choosing crit over power mostly, just curious if I should start investing more points into power over crit chance

Comments

• Options
    blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    I have around 65% and 80-85% in combat. I thought it was too much but after i saw crit % in ACT, now i think i need more.
    What ACT showed me was only WoB and Bleeds were 80%+ crit, all others were lower, some abilities even under 40%.
    What im unsure of now is where i profit more, if i boost crit more or if i ignore it and continue boosting power...
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    IMO:
    2:1 or about 2.5-3:1 at BiS with SH boon power:crit.
    ACT shows the number of attacks that were from crit in percent, meaning, for example: hitting 1 lashing and 1 sly flourish (not the combo but one attack) are 2 attacks, so if one crits, doesn't meter which you will get 50% overall crit rate, but the damage in case of crit lashing and non-crit sly is not the same as non-crit lashing and crit sly.

Stealth allows you to choose that crit, for example the bleed should almost always crit (for those who mechanically gifted) because they depend one the last hit in the stack.

Don't forget that when you press stealth all your crit stat is irrelevant and wasted, only power of the two is counted.