test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

not being invited into party group when running dungeons/tiamat/skirmishes

cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
at some point in the last few days, I have been placed outside the party group when running content.

I get an invite as usual and everything seems fine, but as soon as we all enter, I'm not part of the party. somebody tried to invite me into the party once we were inside, but they said I was already in one, despite not being.

is there a known cause for this, and if so, how do I go about fixing it? I haven't made any changes so I don't know what is causing it.
Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone

Comments

• arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    happened to me a lot, all have to do is for everyone leave queue and dungeon and reparty again, no fixes have been made to fix that, once happened when a gf got out of party after we got inside, tried to regroup and everyone lrft and didnt want to regroup. :'(
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

happened to me a lot, all have to do is for everyone leave queue and dungeon and reparty again, no fixes have been made to fix that, once happened when a gf got out of party after we got inside, tried to regroup and everyone lrft and didnt want to regroup. :'(

done all that, it hasn't made any difference.

doesn't seem to be an account-wide issue though, running on GWF is fine, running on CW though, that's an entirely different matter.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone