test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

30-day VIP Codes Contest!

Comments

• pintojen#6839 pintojen Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Running dungeons with my wonderful new guild friends.
  • rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    My favorite memory so far was doing PvP Siege with my guild. It was everyone's first time so we were completely lost. We endep up losing but it was very fun though
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Favorite memory is beating Castle Never with my guild that all jumped ship from dcuo.
  • kamuekamue Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Killing three dragons for the first time in the guild stronghold
  • My favorite memory so far is finally beating an epic dungeon. I had run epics non-stop with pugs and got pretty far in a few. I had gotten to the last boss on a couple of them and we would wipe a few times then everyone would leave. I finally got into a decent guild and got to Lostmauth. We wiped the first time and I got a grip on some of the mechanics to have a better chance the 2nd go around. We got past the lava and falling rock phase and I died with about 20% left on the boss. The remaining 4 ended up beating him anyway and I was stoked. Didn't get any fat loot but felt the joy of finally being able to beat a good epic dungeon.
  • bluesilence#2892 bluesilence Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When we created our guild, Guild Medieval, one saturday morning. It's special for me because it's our first PS4 branch and also because I am certain we will have awesome and fun moments ahead as we grow.
  • So far, my favorite memory has been seeing an Owlbear for the very first time. I don't think I can even begin to explain how hard I laughed. I honestly can't tell you what it is about an owl and a bear combined into one animal, but Zeus almighty is it hilarious!
  • gaylebismegaylebisme Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    After finally hitting lvl 70 I thought I would try my hand at lair of lost mauth. boy what a mistake I was undergeared and not ready, but fast forward a week or so and I was ready to go again. It took a few trys but when we finally beat it the satisfaction was through the roof. now a days I can run it with my owns closed but that first time was pretty great.
  • pzaar#1875 pzaar Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Favourite memory so far was the first time seeing the axe bridge in icespire peak. Super cool.
  • blackspider2010blackspider2010 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Reaching lvl 70 and exploring and finding things I never found on PC version
  • muramune99#1335 muramune99 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    My favorite memory of this game is finally seeing D&D in a video game form that I can respect, especially the Day of the Dungeon Master. There is nothing like seeing the figures, panels, and narration like that. Plus, explaining what AC is to my fellow players and what it does for a character makes me feel like I finally brought in some prior experience to the game.
  • heather1020#6775 heather1020 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Being a mom there are very few games I play...more like time to play... 2 before Neverwinter...one was a turn based mmorpg game and the other was my first 1st person shooter....my son, 14, asked me to try it out with him....I was reluctant..I'm not that good at video games like him...
    But loving to spend time with my kid, I gave it a shot....he on his ps4 and me on mine...I made a oathbound paladin (devotion).... which I Love being as my son calls me a healadin... leveling was slow going but each new reward felt like a victory... first profession to 10, first dusk gear, first actually succeeding in an epic dungeon....getting a pet to max. I can't pick just one memory, it's been a great journey of learning something new and having fun with my kid. Our favorite question....what'd ya get with the VIP key today.. thanks!
  • brainsauce#1110 brainsauce Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having played and loved the Baldur's Gate series on PC years ago, my favorite memory in Neverwinter so far has been adventuring with Minsc (and Boo) again. He was was part of what made Baldur's Gate so enjoyable for me and I was happy to discover that he was brought back in Neverwinter.

The only bummer was that Jim Cummings, the original voice of Minsc, didn't reprise his role. Or maybe you guys couldn't afford to bring him or to do the voice over or whatever. Not that new guy did a bad job or anything. You just kinda get used to a certain voice for a certain character. Kinda like Kevin Conroy as Batman, Mark Hammil as The Joker, or Peter Cullen as Optimus Prime.
  • gungryeli#2910 gungryeli Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    My favorite memory so far would have to be going into my first epic dungeon and starting all my campaigns. Another favorite memory was completing my Weapons of Fire quest and receiving the Burning Orb and Burning Talisman from the Tree of Elemental Balance.
  • loserkid4everloserkid4ever Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My favorite memory is really simply this, being able to play NW with my brother, who introduced me to Neverwinter Nights (1 and 2). Oh, and watching my brother and my wife walk into traps (its hilarious when you're a rogue and they're not).
  • manson13xmanson13x Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    So far I can't really pick a favorite as I cherish all the memories I've made :smile:
  • zayden2zayden2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    my favorite memory so far is actually completing temple of the spider
  • neppanaattorineppanaattori Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Being the only one standing through the entire fight at stronghold dragon with 15 minute old level 70 GWF and the 2500+ itemlevels kneeling and grave-zerging constantly.
  • sparrow#0642 sparrow Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Finding out about a D&D game on PS4 and it was free! plus seeing how well it plays as a FTP game without being locked up behind pay content.
  • entercosmos#6655 entercosmos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Getting that first epic mount and running dragon farms with ease in well of dragons
  • verdilith002verdilith002 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Not being able to sleep trying to complete the quest in the elemental evil campaign because they go on forever, and seeing the community work together to help other complete the quest, then getting to 70 and being both amazed and lost by the amount of work that still needs done, great job guys and truly a good game to grind out with friends or pick up a random person and see where the adventures go! Keep up the good work! And thanks.
  • lunapanther#1204 lunapanther Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    There I was, a level 60 wood elf hunter ranger, eagerly awaiting Charthraxis to swoop onto the battlefield. As the mighty dragon landed, a team of champions adorning armor befitting of legendary heroes came charging forth. I drew my bow and took aim as the beast howled. The Heroes surrounded Charthraxis and it was as if the Gods themselves were channeled through them. Their swords and daggers slashed the fierce dragon and before I got a dozen shots off my bow Charthraxis fell to the ground.

I had been playing the game for about a month at this point. I had gone to fight Char a few times and I had never seen anything like this. In a minute and 5 seconds this group, of obviously level 70 heroes, came to fight and I really felt like I was flinging toothpicks at him while they were wielding Excalibur. And two things crossed my mind after being there to witness the event...I barely helped at all and "I want to be like them when I grow up". I was so stunned at how fast it went that I didn't think to save the video clip. It was truly amazing and I will never forget it.

I am now level 70 and play daily and I still don't feel as "God-like" as the crew I crossed paths with that day but I have made many good friends in my guild. A day doesn't go by that I don't laugh and share some great moments with my Guildies.

Thank you for making such a great D&D video game. It is creating new memories for me and making me reminisce playing pnp in the back of the comic book store or my friend's basements as a teen.
  • piercedwolf13piercedwolf13 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hitting level 70 with the help of some guild friends and my brother.
  • remorhazx#2481 remorhazx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Definitely Minsc & Boo, listening to him talking referencing the bhaalspawn just took me through the memory lane. That alone was worth it.
    PSN: Remorhazx
  • My friend has just started playing Neverwinter. so since he was a noob, I got online to teach him the basics. He asked what the zen market was so I explained it to him, and told him to check it. He did that, and then all of a sudden he just start laughing like a mad man.
    After he calmed down, he explained that he found the giant carb mount his words were "it's so stupid... I love it." After we laughed for a good while, he found the crab companion. And holy **** how excited he got, it was so funny. So he paid like 50 dollars to buy the crab mount and companion. And to top it off, he named his companion crab "MeatBall". "Why MeatBall?" you might wonder. I have NO idea why, but It just so random that it's funny.
    So thank you devs for putting those crabs in, my friend is still enjoying them and I have one great story to tell.
  • malekrothmalekroth Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Best memory was when we established our Neverwinter guild on the PS4! Our guild covers several games but this is the first ps4 game we are expanding at!
  • hellena#1559 hellena Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The first time I beat elol was awesome ... But still no horn back to the grind
  • priso#7381 priso Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Favorite memory was when i tried the bugged out Valindra; and didn't knew it was actually bugged out loool
  • bollywocksbollywocks Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My favourite memory for the ps4 version would be hitting level 70 before all my friends, it was a slight grind without anyone to help me but I made it, also played pc greatest memory from there was pulling my legendary bettle mount from a lockbox - still awaiting my griffin on ps4, still think we need more ways to make ad tho. Loving the ps4 version its all I play now on my ps......
  • nergel#3400 nergel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My favourite memory is feeling that I can gear up my alts from my main, it was very satisfying :)
This discussion has been closed.