test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Never Legion wants you! [GH12] [US PS4 Adult 21+]

Comments

• bomber#0573 bomber Member Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2016

Hi there I would like an invite. Will also be bringing a friend that tanks.. we both have level 70 characters and working on second and thirds.
    The guild we are in is not active enough and very small. Looking for an endgame group to play with.

Evil@evil_demos is my toon
    Sir Platas@two_bit_2118 is my buddy

Please send invites.

Good morning Evil,
    I will add you on psn and get an invite sent out to the both of you just as soon as I can :)
    Post edited by bomber#0573 on
    edited March 2017
    We are ecstatic about the amazing individuals that we've added to our ranks so far!
    We are still looking for heroes to help us save the realm.

What we are looking for:
    • FUN AND MATURE PLAYERS 21+ YEARS OF AGE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR.
    • MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD USE (THIS IS AFTER ALL A SOCIAL GAME).
    • A WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
    • ACTIVE PLAYERS CAPABLE OF RUNNING END GAME CONTENT (LEVEL 70 WITH A TIL OF 1600+).
    • TANKS, TANKS, TANKS! WE ARE LOOKING FOR TANKS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES.
    • PLAYERS LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND LEAVE THE DRAMA BEHIND.

There is no I in team but there is one in influence...
    We do not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild a better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by donating spare guild resources when able.
    A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. Our common goal is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)
  • bluffz#6557 bluffz Member Posts: 1 New User
    Bomber,

I'd love to join your ranks, I am an experience MMO player for over 10 years. I would like to focus on end-game content. I am currently playing a Buff Devoted Cleric. I am researching end-game content while also finishing leveling up my DO. I will be level 70 by the end of the weekend. I look forward to hearing back from you. IGN: Mr Bluffz (PSN: Mr_Bluffz)
  • theurbanprimatetheurbanprimate Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This sounds awesome! I'll be getting in touch.

I'm a 40 year old gamer, brand new to Neverwinter and still leveling, with a history of both casual MMO play and more hardcore stuff (I was the guild master of a very competitive 10 person raid guild during the Lick King expansion in WoW). Right n-w though, all I want to do is find a group of people i can hang out with, without feeling like the old man in the group.

I'm low maintenance, have a genetic predisposition to "earn my keep," and I sincerely want to establish the social side of this game because I'm really enjoying the content thus far and plan to stick around.
  • sergus914sergus914 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Name Serge
    In game name: Sergus
    Current level: 69
    PSN: sergus914
    Mic: Yes
    Class: Devoted Ceric
    Race: uman
    MMO experience: over 15 year experience

what im looking it an active guild that are doing endgame stuff and are friendly im alway willing to help other
    if your interest send me invite or message me
  • trackerteamtrackerteam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    In game name: Alek
    Current level: 70 2300 gs
    PSN: Raven_1088
    Class: Healadin
    Race: Dragonborn

looking for a mature guild for pve content. new to the game, played back in pc beta, but haven't played until recently and still learning the system. would like to join if spots are available
  • zyrk#7428 zyrk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am not yet capable of end game, but I fit the other criteria. Currently questing a main Pally. Have a back up buff/debuff lvl69 Cleric. PSN: xX_ZerKer-Xx

Sounds like I'd fit in if you'd have me!
  • darkodoom#4624 darkodoom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PSN: DARKO_DOOM
    Character Name: Sladius Darko
    Race: Tiefling
    Class: Scourge Worlock
    Role: DPS
    Timezone: Eastern
    MIC: YES
    Keyboard: Yes

I just started playing this game and im pretty into it. I say DPS for now because im new to the mechanics.
    I was the Leader of a League called DOOM in a similar playstyled game Called DC Universe Online. We were very successfull for years.
    I play at least a few hours each day starting as of a few days ago.

Looking to learn the ins and outs and i Like dark themed Guilds and Never Legion fits my character well. 812-350-6285. txt if interested.
    edited March 2017
    Thank you for all for your interest in our little ol' guild!
    We are very pleased with the amazing individuals that we've added to our ranks so far!

Although open recruitment has closed we are still selectively looking for heroes to help us save the realm.

What we are looking for:
    FUN AND MATURE PLAYERS 21+ YEARS OF AGE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR.
    MIC AND/OR KEYBOARD USE (THIS IS AFTER ALL A SOCIAL GAME).
    A WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
    ACTIVE PLAYERS CAPABLE OF RUNNING END GAME CONTENT (LEVEL 70 WITH A TIL OF 2000+).
    TANKS, TANKS, TANKS! WE ARE LOOKING FOR TANKS OF ALL SHAPES AND SIZES.
    PLAYERS LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND LEAVE THE DRAMA BEHIND.

We do not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild a better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by donating spare guild resources when able.
    A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. Our common goal is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)

Whether you are running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come check us out and see if we are right for you!

For interested players who fall within the criteria above please send a message to any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder for more information (fastest) or post below.

We're looking forward to meeting some new members!
    Happy gaming ;)

This sounds awesome! I'll be getting in touch.

I'm a 40 year old gamer, brand new to Neverwinter and still leveling, with a history of both casual MMO play and more hardcore stuff (I was the guild master of a very competitive 10 person raid guild during the Lick King expansion in WoW). Right n-w though, all I want to do is find a group of people i can hang out with, without feeling like the old man in the group.

I'm low maintenance, have a genetic predisposition to "earn my keep," and I sincerely want to establish the social side of this game because I'm really enjoying the content thus far and plan to stick around.

Hello Primate,
    Thanks for your interest, at the moment we are looking for individuals currently at character level 70 with a gear score of at least 2000. I'm not quite sure where you are in relation to these requirements but feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss it further :)

In game name: Alek
    Current level: 70 2300 gs
    PSN: Raven_1088
    Race: Dragonborn

looking for a mature guild for pve content. new to the game, played back in pc beta, but haven't played until recently and still learning the system. would like to join if spots are available

Hello Alek,
    Once again welcome to the guild, we are glad to have you on board!
    Sorry for the late response I am trying to play catch up here on the forums :)
    zyrk#7428 said:

I am not yet capable of end game, but I fit the other criteria. Currently questing a main Pally. Have a back up buff/debuff lvl69 Cleric. PSN: xX_ZerKer-Xx

Sounds like I'd fit in if you'd have me!

Hello Zerker,
    Thanks for your interest, at the moment we are looking for individuals currently at character level 70 with a gear score of at least 2000. I'm not quite sure where you are in relation to these requirements on your Pally but feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss it further :)
  • PSN: allmightymunky
    TR-2.4k
    OP-leveling
    Mic: yes
    Very mature player and have been playing MMO's since the early WoW days. Looking for a mature guild to play and run epics, masters, etc with. Play every night after work.
    Add my psn if you are interested and I will talk to you tonight about joining.
    edited September 2016

PSN: DARKO_DOOM
    Character Name: Sladius Darko
    Race: Tiefling
    Class: Scourge Worlock
    Role: DPS
    Timezone: Eastern
    MIC: YES
    Keyboard: Yes
    I just started playing this game and im pretty into it. I say DPS for now because im new to the mechanics.
    I was the Leader of a League called DOOM in a similar playstyled game Called DC Universe Online. We were very successfull for years. I play at least a few hours each day starting as of a few days ago.
    Looking to learn the ins and outs and i Like dark themed Guilds and Never Legion fits my character well. 812-350-6285. txt if interested.

Hello Doom,
    Thanks for your interest! Small world, many our guild members are quite familiar with DCUO and I also led several leagues over the 5 years I played. At the moment we are looking for individuals currently at character level 70 with a gear score of at least 2000.
    I'm not quite sure how close you are in to those requirements but feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss it further :)
    edited March 2017
    WoV 1

Greetings and salutations fellow heroes!

Are you virtuous? If so the Warriors of Virtue are looking for heroes to help us save the realm!

Come join us for some dragon melting fun!

Who we are:
    The Warriors of Virtue are a US based adult PS4 guild.
    We started out as a core group of friends who've played multiple MMOs' together. 
    We are now a diverse group of players who range from casual to hardcore.
    We are currently at 130 members and counting, with most at level 70.
    We have currently achieved level 10 stronghold progression and near 11.
    We currently have Power, Armor Pen, Defense, Experience, and Mount Speed boons.
    We participate in daily and weekly Stronghold Dragonflight events.
    We are participating in FBI and SVA.
    We are primarily a PvE guild, but we do also run PvP, heroics, and all forms of content.
    We constantly help each other, focusing on character and player development.
    Most of our members are 30+ years old and looking to have DRAMA-FREE fun..
    Most of us have multiple years of experience playing MMOs.
    Our members play primarily evenings and late night (US CST&EST).
    All of our members run content with each other and guild chat is always in use.
    We are a social group who communicates via text, PSN party chat, or Discord.
    We are an alt friendly guild with plenty of opportunity to gear and level alts.
    We are a pretty laid back group who's primary focus is to have FUN.
    We are a an active guild trying to fill our ranks with like minded players.

What we are looking for:
    TANKS/HEALERS- AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL 2000+.
    DPS- AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL OF 2000+.
    -WHO ARE ACTIVE AND CAPABLE OF RUNNING END GAME CONTENT.
    -WHO ARE FUN AND MATURE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR (21+ YO).
    -WHO HAVE A MIC OR KEYBOARD (THIS IS AFTER ALL A SOCIAL GAME).
    -WHO HAVE A WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
    -WHO ARE AMBITIOUS AND SELF SUFFICIENT.
    -WHO ARE LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND LEAVE THE DRAMA BEHIND.
    **IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS OTHER THAN THE GEAR SCORE PLEASE CONTACT US AS GOOD PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN A HIGH GEAR SCORE :)

What we are NOT looking for: 
    -DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE WITH NO UNDERSTANDING OF COMMON COURTESY, CIVILITY, OR GROUP ETIQUETTE.
    -GROWN ADULTS WHO ACT LIKE BRATTY CHILDREN.
    -ELITISTS WHO THINK THAT EVERYONE IS THERE TO BENEFIT THEM AND THEM ALONE.
    -WHINERS AND DRAMA QUEENS WHO LIKE TO STIR THE POT.
    -PEOPLE WHO TREAT OTHERS IN A NEGATIVE FASHION. 
    -PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN TREAT WHOMEVER THEY WANT HOWEVER THEY WANT.
    FINALLY: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A GAME AND IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN FOR EVERYONE.

We do not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by other donating spare guild resources when able.
    A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. 
    Our common goal is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)

We are always looking for good people of all roles and experience levels to join our ranks!
    Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come and see if we are right for you!

For more info or invites please contact any of our guild leaders.
    Bomber on PSN @ xBomberMNx

**You can also send an in-game message to any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder or post below.

Happy gaming :)
  • nebuladee#5123 nebuladee Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hey my man I have a guardian fighter as my main level 68 and 68 TR; currently finishing elemental evil and working on TotD boons. Would be nice to have guild with some actively helpful and PSN chat would be so nice, hit me up Dennis@nebuladee or Nebuladee on PSN
    edited September 2016
    WoV 1

Greetings and salutations fellow heroes!

Are you virtuous? If so the Warriors of Virtue are looking for heroes to help us save the realm!

Come join us for some dragon melting fun!

Who we are:
    The Warriors of Virtue are a US based adult PS4 guild.
    We started out as a core group of friends who've played multiple MMOs' together. 
    We are now a diverse group of players who range from casual to hardcore.
    We are currently at 130 members and counting, with most at level 70.
    We have currently achieved level 10 stronghold progression and near 11.
    We currently have Power, Armor Pen, Defense, Experience, and Mount Speed boons.
    We participate in daily and weekly Stronghold Dragonflight events.
    We are participating in FBI and SVA.
    We are primarily a PvE guild, but we do also run PvP, heroics, and all forms of content.
    We constantly help each other, focusing on character and player development.
    Most of our members are 30+ years old and looking to have DRAMA-FREE fun..
    Most of us have multiple years of experience playing MMOs.
    Our members play primarily evenings and late night (US CST&EST).
    All of our members run content with each other and guild chat is always in use.
    We are a social group who communicates via text, PSN party chat, or Discord.
    We are an alt friendly guild with plenty of opportunity to gear and level alts.
    We are a pretty laid back group who's primary focus is to have FUN.
    We are a an active guild trying to fill our ranks with like minded players.

What we are looking for:
    TANKS/HEALERS- AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL 2000+.
    DPS- AT LEVEL 70 WITH A TOTAL ITEM LEVEL OF 2000+.
    -WHO ARE ACTIVE AND CAPABLE OF RUNNING END GAME CONTENT.
    -WHO ARE FUN AND MATURE WITH A SENSE OF HUMOR (21+ YO).
    -WHO HAVE A MIC OR KEYBOARD (THIS IS AFTER ALL A SOCIAL GAME).
    -WHO HAVE A WILLINGNESS TO HELP OTHERS AND BE A TEAM PLAYER.
    -WHO ARE AMBITIOUS AND SELF SUFFICIENT.
    -WHO ARE LOOKING TO HAVE FUN AND LEAVE THE DRAMA BEHIND.
    **IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU MEET ALL THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS OTHER THAN THE GEAR SCORE PLEASE CONTACT US AS GOOD PEOPLE ARE MORE IMPORTANT THAN A HIGH GEAR SCORE :)

What we are NOT looking for: 
    -DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE WITH NO UNDERSTANDING OF COMMON COURTESY, CIVILITY, OR GROUP ETIQUETTE.
    -GROWN ADULTS WHO ACT LIKE BRATTY CHILDREN.
    -ELITISTS WHO THINK THAT EVERYONE IS THERE TO BENEFIT THEM AND THEM ALONE.
    -WHINERS AND DRAMA QUEENS WHO LIKE TO STIR THE POT.
    -PEOPLE WHO TREAT OTHERS IN A NEGATIVE FASHION. 
    -PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN TREAT WHOMEVER THEY WANT HOWEVER THEY WANT.
    FINALLY: WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A GAME AND IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN FOR EVERYONE.

We do not demand any form of asinine payment to ensure "dedication to the guild" as some other guilds do, lol. We only ask that our members are willing to help make the guild better for everyone. This is as simple as contributing guild influence earned by completing daily stronghold heroic encounters, or by other donating spare guild resources when able.
    A guild by definition is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. 
    Our common goal is to make our guild as strong as possible for the benefit of all of its members, and to have a whole lot of fun while doing it :)

We are always looking for good people of all roles and experience levels to join our ranks!
    Whether you are currently running solo or in a league that's just not fitting your needs, come and see if we are right for you!

For more info or invites please contact any of our guild leaders.
    Bomber on PSN @ xBomberMNx

**You can also send an in-game message to any of our members listed in the in-game guild finder or post below.

Happy gaming :)
  • mrtripsontheorymrtripsontheory Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PSN Name: Catterrestrial
    In-Game Name: MsTripsOnTheory
    I'm 22, got a CW lvl 70 (item lvl 2200) wanna be in a guild that actually works on their base. Hmu please. +mic
  • geist#4857 geist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey Bomber, you offered me an invite back on August 24th, does that offer still stand?
  • geist#4857 geist Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    BTW, sorry i did not get to you sooner, had a friend start the game (he is leveling an OP tank) and I decided to make another toon and level with him meaning I have not been on my main much. Would still love to join but understand if you have filled up.
  • I am a lvl 70 CW with IL 2.1k and rising, I am currently in a guild but I am not satisfied there, I need to be running epics and finishing stronghold heroics and such but my current guild runs epics maybe once a week and never runs stronghold encounters or anything else difficult. If this sounds like your guild pls look me up, my character I'd is demon angel 2011 and psn is demon-angle2011
  • I may possibly be interested in joining. I'm looking for a guild that's going places as a team as far as ranking a guild and guild boons go, as well as people i can farm epics and demo with. I have multiple characters and ideally i'd like them all to find the same home. 2500 op tank (Main) , 2500 TR dps, 2000 GWF dps are my top three with a buff cleric otw at some point. I also have 5 more characters on the back burner that i use to farm AD. So this is my playstyle i spend a good chunk of my day farming ad on the 9 characters, then dailies for boons and after that I'm typically looking to farm epics or demo. What I'm not interested in is paying huge chunks of AD to join or rank up in a guild. I don't need to be top dog but i do need to feel like i won't be kicked for not paying lump sums of cash. I'm a 34 year old stay at home dad if this sounds like i fit with your guild then feel free to hit me up here and Ill search you guys and apply in game.
  • chaymchaym Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm interested in your guild. I'm new to the game but not new to MMOs by far. Only lvl 34 atm, but moving along. Here's a few more details...

PSN: porkchop1973
    OP: lvl 34
    MIC: yes
    MMO exp: 24 years
  • twiinxtwiinx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, i'm looking for a mature guild to do PvE with, would love to join.

In game name: Boogie
    Current level: 70 (2050 gs)
    PSN: Doogri
    Race: Human
    MMO Experience: 12 Years + in different MMOs (WoW, ESO, Neverwinter PC)
    edited March 2017

I may possibly be interested in joining. I'm looking for a guild that's going places as a team as far as ranking a guild and guild boons go, as well as people i can farm epics and demo with. I have multiple characters and ideally i'd like them all to find the same home. 2500 op tank (Main) , 2500 TR dps, 2000 GWF dps are my top three with a buff cleric otw at some point. I also have 5 more characters on the back burner that i use to farm AD. So this is my playstyle i spend a good chunk of my day farming ad on the 9 characters, then dailies for boons and after that I'm typically looking to farm epics or demo. What I'm not interested in is paying huge chunks of AD to join or rank up in a guild. I don't need to be top dog but i do need to feel like i won't be kicked for not paying lump sums of cash. I'm a 34 year old stay at home dad if this sounds like i fit with your guild then feel free to hit me up here and Ill search you guys and apply in game.

Hello Charles,
    It sounds like you'd fit in just fine with our crew. We don't have any sort of dues or fees or any of that nonsense, all we ask of our members is that they get along with each other and try and contribute to the guilds progression when they can by donating any spare guild influence, building materials, trinkets, etc. If you are interested in checking it out to see if we are right for you feel free to message me on PSN @xBomberMNx and I will send you an invite just as soon as we are both online. If you are on before then any of the members listed on the in game guild finder would be more than happy to invite you on. Just tell them that you spoke with Bomber and they will get you all set up :)
    edited March 2017
    twiinx said:

Hi, i'm looking for a mature guild to do PvE with, would love to join.

In game name: Boogie
    Current level: 70 (2050 gs)
    PSN: Doogri
    Race: Human
    MMO Experience: 12 Years + in different MMOs (WoW, ESO, Neverwinter PC)

Hello Boogie,
    We'd love to have ya! Feel free to message me on PSN @xBomberMNx and we will get you on board just as soon as we are both online. If you are on before then any of the members listed on the in game guild finder would be more than happy to invite you on. Just tell them that you spoke with Bomber and they will get you all set up:)
  • I am a lvl 70 CW with IL 2.1k and rising, I am currently in a guild but I am not satisfied there, I need to be running epics and finishing stronghold heroics and such but my current guild runs epics maybe once a week and never runs stronghold encounters or anything else difficult. If this sounds like your guild pls look me up, my character I'd is demon angel 2011 and psn is demon-angle2011
  • pugking#3977 pugking Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hey everyone,
    I've been I have been in the guild a few weeks now and it's pretty weird compared with other guilds I have seen. Not once was I required to make any donations of items/ad or legendary mounts to erm uh "help the guild lead... Uh I mean everyone in the guild, yeah that's the ticket" and prove my 1337ness, nor was I threatened with being booted because of my gear score. People seem to pitch In to the guild hall and grouping out of some sort of strange sense of genuinely wanting to reach a common goal while realizing everyone has real life commitments. It's almost as if they value my skills and personality more than my wallet???
    In any case It's totally bizarre and surely the plot of Stranger Things season 2. And yeah there's more than a few EQ1 jokes.. Oh ranger's corpse will you ever stop being funny?
    Lorka Loveblood - I've got the pretty dress
  • null
    That's great, I wish someone would interview me to join, I've left two posts but no one ever responds...
  • thelegacy#7328 thelegacy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My buddy and I would be interested in joining! I'm 21 and he's 27. I'm a dwarf tank and hes anot awesome tr dps! I'm currently in the military and he'said prior service so we're both looking for a mature group of guys to play with