test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Question about which mount bonus to chose for pvp

lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
I am using a dps GF in pvp right now (mostly build using cilginordeks guide) and have got a question:

Is it more usefull to increase arp, crit or power? I have got now around 20k power, 6k crit and 8k arp (around 85% res ignored in pvp with red glyphs)

Personally i would lean towards arpen, since 85% is a level, where you start to notice the damage increase against people with high tenecity. Also it is the cheapest solution :P

What do you think (a reason for your choice would also be welcome :smile: )

Comments

• santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    As you note, more ArPen is always a good thing. AxeBeak, if you can afford one is a popular choice, or Epic Shadow Wolf. You have to be able to break through their DR/Tenacity to do damage. Power would be a second choice--to do more damage. Crit is mitigated so much by tenacity that I really don't find it meaningful.
  • wabber#5907 wabber Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    Never enough arm pen for PvP. After that I would look for survivability through insignias that heal after deflect/lifesteal/champions return/ and runspeed. There is also an insignia combo that takes away 10% of defense deflect and lifesteal and adds it to your power. So if you have 14k defense 2k ls and 5k deflect it would give you an extra 2.1k power.
  • lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    Thanks! I went for the axe beak and i am quite happy with the results :smile: