test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

One-Shotting in Epic Dungeons

2»

Comments

• gjrgamergjrgamer Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    I think Campaigns are really where I'm falling down at the moment. I've only really dabbled in Tyranny of Dragons and just started the fire quests of elemental evil. As such I reckon that puts me massively behind on several stats.

My gear is a lot healthier now thanks to both the earth mote artifact weapon/knot and the 2x refinement event and I've climbed to 2500+ iLevel. But my HP's are still lagging around 90k. So the next plan will be to crack on with Campaigns - maybe look to finish off the elemental evil one and unlock the dwarf campaign to open that up too.

Any particular order people would suggest I do the campaigns, or is it sensible to juggle all of them somehow?
    imageimageimageimageimageimage
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    It depends - I work so I have limited time to play, I picked two campaigns and started on them, once I finish one I'll start another. I have other friends who don't work and are on the game all day - they are working on all of them at once.

I finished Elemental Evil, and am at 100% on Tyranny of Dragons but haven't gotten all the boons yet. I'm almost done with the Maze Engine so I'm starting Sharandar and have done a good amount in the Dread Ring. Also the underdark you don't have to do anything other than process that stuff, which you will pick up anyway in the well of dragons, so make sure to hit the process button as soon as you have enough.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Dps gear just isn't going to have enough def to do squat. Don't slot it, ever. HP and deflect rating is what you want. Deflect rating is good. It is your defence.

Don't stand facing a boss face to face, ever. Drop what you are doing, and move.

If a boss face is 12:00, be 4 or 8..

Bosses have 360 degree attacks. Please pay attention as a DPS. Healers cannot heal through those strong strikes if the character HP is lower than the damage the boss is going to do. To many DPS players complain about a lack of healing when they simply don't move. Can't blame a healer for stupidity by the DPS.