test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Thank you for doing your homework on us Qingwen! We're excited to read your application.

Simply click "Apply at Tyrs Guild Website!" at the bottom of my signature. Once you arrive, click apply on the top right of the page.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • jaysic#6772 jaysic Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just found this game a couple of weeks ago and im interested in a good guild. I had a random invite from a guild but they seem rather dead. I'm an old school AD&D player (from first edition on) and do love Neverwinter's gameplay. I am also active duty Army (26 years now) and use this game to keep up with my buddies that got out of the Army. Hoping to find a good guild home. Already submitted my application to your website.
  • vaard#5038 vaard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Drama free no squeakers. Thank you. I'm 46 and have NO CLUE what to do after LVL70. Everything is suddenly TOO HARD for my weak-<font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> SW with 1700+ armor rating, and I'm thinking "How is that possible?"! LVL12 VIP, not regretting that. but need a guild and this sounds like the right one. I play this and Destiny almost exclusively but on the downtime I'll check out other games (metal gear, sniper 3, Uncharted, and last but definitely not least: the brainy Lara Croft...). Invite please. PS4 only. and....was Army officer.... now: SlumLord (joking...barely....'it's fine, just put a bucket under it when it rains...' LOL)

Sill have an ancient copy of "Chainmail"...before D&D (Basic) even came out. Then did everything with AD&D, PlaneScape, Forgotten Realms, etc. So I really, REALLY, want to love Neverwinter!
    edited August 2016

Drama free no squeakers. Thank you. I'm 46 and have NO CLUE what to do after LVL70. Everything is suddenly TOO HARD for my weak-**** SW with 1700+ armor rating, and I'm thinking "How is that possible?"! LVL12 VIP, not regretting that. but need a guild and this sounds like the right one. I play this and Destiny almost exclusively but on the downtime I'll check out other games (metal gear, sniper 3, Uncharted, and last but definitely not least: the brainy Lara Croft...). Invite please. PS4 only. and....was Army officer.... now: SlumLord (joking...barely....'it's fine, just put a bucket under it when it rains...' LOL)

Sill have an ancient copy of "Chainmail"...before D&D (Basic) even came out. Then did everything with AD&D, PlaneScape, Forgotten Realms, etc. So I really, REALLY, want to love Neverwinter!

Hey Vaard! Thank you for your service.

You definitely sound like a natural fit all around for us, with one exception. Unfortunately, we only play on the PC. Its free to play on the PC -- and you'll DEFINITELY make friends for a lifetime here... so come on over to our side of silicone valley!! :)

As for what to do after 70, finding a good guild is the magic potion to seek. So much to do together.

You are welcome to join our guild in any of our games however so have a look around :) We are in Neverwinter, Dungeons & Dragons Online, Elder Scrolls Online and Guild Wars 2.

http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/?site_game_id=103930
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited August 2016

I just found this game a couple of weeks ago and im interested in a good guild. I had a random invite from a guild but they seem rather dead. I'm an old school AD&D player (from first edition on) and do love Neverwinter's gameplay. I am also active duty Army (26 years now) and use this game to keep up with my buddies that got out of the Army. Hoping to find a good guild home. Already submitted my application to your website.

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Jaysic !

• vaard#5038 vaard Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    > @aandrethegiant said:
    > Unfortunately, we only play on the PC. Its free to play on the PC -- and you'll DEFINITELY make friends for a lifetime here... so come on over to our side of silicone valley!! :)

Awwww <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! (homer simpson). I only have mac... I'm also a web/app developer that can't stand Windows ugh. It's very tempting just to join this guild it sounds great...and to meet a wagonload of older gamers like myself. Thank you guys anyway, and if you ever do get a PS4 thing going.... (it's free there too...unless you want all the VIP and stuff, which I'm a sucker for....)

btw, I have a new game system playtested for 13+ years I'm trying to get developed where we can resurrect some of the tabletop camaradarie we all know and love... It would use the computer/internet like "go to meeting.com" so everyone can "sit around the table" with their computers on their own couch... My very interested developer and also another artist are MIA.... Is there anyone interested maybe???
    Vaard, good luck on your PS4 ventures! Let me know if you ever get that game system developed!

• anthrax69#9413 anthrax69 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey guys, I'm looking for my 1st guild, to chillax and meet some cool new people, I'm level 58 rouge and am 36 years old from Nova Scotia Canada. Would really like to join your guild and have some fun, an invite would be killer
    That sounds great Anthrax. We've got quite a few Canadians in Tyrs. :)

We do need you to head to our site to fill out our application. I'm looking forward to reading it and getting you setup in guild!!

edited August 2016
    We are finishing August with a

Tyrs Paladium wishes to welcome Ojara A'Lenendra, Oswulf, Flaws@denvald, Anniveve, Zanros, Motoko Kasinaga, Kruban, RhaineFyre, Farryn Evenrude, Justin, Darak Khor, Xiandra Del'Sharr, Verity Blackrose, Car'ic Moonchaser, Margott, Zhuran, Haidee Babausong, Taren Malkier, and LoLo to the dance!

• th3ph4t3th3ph4t3 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hi Andre!

My application to join the guild has just been sent through guild website and I wait for an officer's review!
    I really hope to read a positive answer!
    edited September 2016
    th3ph4t3 said:

Hi Andre!

My application to join the guild has just been sent through guild website and I wait for an officer's review!
    I really hope to read a positive answer!

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium th3ph4t3!!

• broosbannerbroosbanner Member Posts: 1 New User
    Howdy gang. Life long roleplayer, AD&D 1e forward and rescent returnee to Neverwinter. 39 y/o drama free zone looking for like minded folks to play with. While I've never served myself I certainly appreciate those who have. This looks like the perfect place for me.
  • michaelrammmichaelramm Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    Just submitted my app via the Website. I have long read D&D novels (Tolkien and Salvatore were my first foray into fantasy) and just gotten to playing Neverwinter. I started two days ago and am really loving it. I am looking for a guild of adults to teach me the ropes of the game and I think that Tyrs is that guild. Thanks for considering my app.

Howdy gang. Life long roleplayer, AD&D 1e forward and rescent returnee to Neverwinter. 39 y/o drama free zone looking for like minded folks to play with. While I've never served myself I certainly appreciate those who have. This looks like the perfect place for me.

Heya Broos -- it SURE DOES!! head to our site to fill out an application. We'll get to it with extended haste :)

Just submitted my app via the Website. I have long read D&D novels (Tolkien and Salvatore were my first foray into fantasy) and just gotten to playing Neverwinter. I started two days ago and am really loving it. I am looking for a guild of adults to teach me the ropes of the game and I think that Tyrs is that guild. Thanks for considering my app.

Hired! Welcome aboard the Tyrs train... and the Tyrs Train' keeps on Rollin'!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxXI2BPRzaA

• vexian1128vexian1128 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I just posted an application a little while ago. Figured I'd forward that to those who read this :smiley:
    Thanks for applying Vexian! Check your application, I left a few questions :)

• vexian1128vexian1128 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @aandrethegiant said:
    > Thanks for applying Vexian! Check your application, I left a few questions :)

already replied
  • tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Greetings and salutations. In reading your recruitment bulletin, it appears Tyrs Paladium and I have some things in common. I liked the days of PnP AD&D. Good times. I am interested in perhaps joining. I have submitted an application. See you all in game.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • bullshatnerbullshatner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Your guild sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I've submitted an application and thank you for your consideration.
    edited September 2016
    Bullshatner -- Thank you for your service. Great application... you are hired!

Tancrediiv -- You were also right. Terrific application....HIRED!

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium to the both of you! :) Please check your PMs in our forums for an orientation email which will have instructions on what to do next!!

• faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Great Guild, you guys are awesome
    Post edited by faeromalikite on
  • gamermamma#2802 gamermamma Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Hello. This is my first post on these boards. I just returned to playing Neverwinter. I started on the Xbox but have switched to playing on the PC. In the past, I've played pnp D&D with various groups. I'm a big Tolkien fan and FR is my favorite D&D world to play in.
    I'm still very new to MMO play. I actually talked with my husband regarding joining a guild because he's a long time WoW player. He told me to "go for it". I'm still very new to MMO play. I've been lurking on the boards for a week or so. I still don't understand a lot of things regarding playing. I just like to go in, complete quests and have a good time the few hours I am able to play. Right now I have a lvl23 (I think or 24, I don't remember) Elf Ranger. I still don't have the hang of the "chat options" in game either. Like I said, so very green to this whole MMO world.
    I've read "most" of this thread and I've also read your rules on your website and I am hoping that I could fit in the guild somewhere. I'm very quiet, until you get to know me, then you'll be begging me to shut up. Like my handle here says, I'm a Mamma of a grown 24 year old son. I also have furbabies, 2 dogs and a cat. While I've never served in the armed forces, I'm a proud daughter, niece and cousin of several men and women who have. Most especially proud of my Dad, who is a Vietnam Vet.

Thanks for your time reading this.

PS: I posted this from work so I wasn't able to fill out your application yet, but I will get to it. :smiley:
    Post edited by gamermamma#2802 on
    Heya, Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Gamermamma!!

edited September 2016
    The way is WAS.. is the way IT IS in Tyrs Paladium.. OLD SCHOOL 4EVER.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HScjd-pjO9Q&amp;list=RD14-lKNaRPeg&amp;index=2

One Summer Night

edited September 2016
    https://youtu.be/14-lKNaRPeg

On the Streets of the Bronx
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

• saintinixsaintinix Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Looking forward to seeing you guys in Faerun. Just accepted into the guild, and I'm pretty new to the game. (Level 19 OP at the moment)

You can find me @saintinix. I'm usually down to chat unless I'm busy grinding out quests like a BOSS. Gotta get up to 70, ya know.
    Welcome to Tyrs Saintinix! :)

Together Everyone Achieves More.

Tyrs is the place to be to play Neverwinter TOGETHER. You don't HAVE to solo :)