test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rogue legendary mount

buso91#6064 buso91 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
So for a rogue is Better a mount with 2.000 power or 2,000 armor pen ? Especially for pvp.

Comments

• someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    2000 power for sure, for SE.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    Legendary mount offers 4000 stat bonus not 2000.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
    Guard Drake is an "Epic"(Purple) mount.

Anyway, it's a good mount with the great PvE insignia bonus (Protector's Camaraderie).
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • buso91#6064 buso91 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    So the best epic mount for rogue ?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @buso91#6064 This has been moved to The Thieves' Den, which is the Trickster Rogue subforum, where you will be able to get more class specific answers.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    Grifon atm on AH cost 1kk and is too much, with the actual poor zen value on ps4 I can take a guard drake for like 400k ad
    I watched the insignia of.the mounts, and guard drake have only the companion pve one and the teammate one that for me is useless, I rarely stay on a big fight. The heal insigna of yoth hound however seems very good for either pvp/pve
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    How is the Armored Warg for the TR? That was what I was saving up for (I do mainly PVE and we are working toward epic dungeons once they are fixed) should I swap that plan out for the Yeth hound?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    Currently using a Heavy Howler (purple mount with 2000 crit) which I purchased well before the mount bonuses came into effect.

If I could choose *anything*, I'd probably go with a Black Ice Warhorse (4000 power).
  • kinganuthinkinganuthin Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    i dont think it really matters between Armpen, crit or power.. If you get Armpen, then thats less you socket for and get to socket power or crit.. Anyway you go is just going to affect how you socket. I say gt what you think you want to pimp out in!