test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Darkfire Drow Racial

fb10208008013700#8728 fb10208008013700 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Would this be beneficial to a SW? I notice alot of people roll Tiefling for a SW but their stacking racial only lowers power and procs when attacked.. wouldn't something like darkfire be more beneficial for a DPS? Curious as I'm rolling my first SW.

Comments

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    The tiefling choice is probably more about the stat bonuses.
  • Or is it that Trance is just so lame...? Lol campfire bonus.
  • Ah, yeah I guess that waste of +2 dex.. I just feel like darkfire is such a powerful bonus. It can stack 5 or 6 times for 5% bonus dmg each time... I'm so torn.
  • nathan#8975 nathan Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    But how common is it to stack that much ? I wasted a race reroll for dark fire and literally bought another one to undo the change. That was on a CW where stacking is easy
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    I'm dark elf.. I love it just for the race itself... the darkfire proc is not so impressive but it helps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    Can you stack it 5 or 6 times? A week ago on preview with T.lightning and a CW with abyss I got 1 stack only.

• I heard darkfire stacks but rereading the description it doesn't say. I'm guessing it won't stack thoug.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Dark fire does not stack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    edited August 2016
    It does stack but there is something that blocks it dont know why, maybe insignias, when i tried last time fully geared i got 1 stack max, i naked out my CW and got clearly 3 stacks, about SW's it's only worth if you're going to demogorgon for example where 5% is very meaningfull even using T.lightningh never saw it pass 2, if you want to pure buff, only party in mind, get it and get a T.dread, if your aim is your damage, thiefling is what you want.

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Anyone tried it with a trapper HR?
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

Dark fire does not stack

It definitely stacks.
    edited August 2016
    But not good for sw, max i got with T.lightning was 3 stacks and only made it with TC + DT + BovA using a dread was even better because the dot spreads and keeps reactivating darkfire, but that's pretty much it (tried with full fury build).

edited August 2016

Anyone tried it with a trapper HR?

Bad, T.lighning, never saw 2 stacks, but i thing it's a good choice for HR, wisdom + dext, the best you have is Dragonborn, second best half orc with "RI sniped" to 59,5% and i would take drow as better than wood elf, this damage speaking only, because trance is *cough* *cough* not too good.
    Post edited by treesclimber on

• gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Thanks.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80