test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

'Myrmidons' is recruiting active members [current openings: 10] - semi-casual guild

Comments

• putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    GH 16 complete, Barracks 8 upgrade complete :smile:

We completed an inactive purge. 1 open spots for Myrmidons, please contact @jaksngu or @putzboy78 to inquire about joining the guild. Thanks
    Sorry we are at capacity again, will post an update if space comes available
    Wizard Workshop 8 upgrade complete :smile:

We completed an inactive purge. 3 open spots for Myrmidons, please contact @jaksngu or @putzboy78 to inquire about joining the guild. Thanks
    GH17 in 2 days, will start GH18 immediately.

We completed an inactive purge. 8 open spots for Myrmidons, please contact @jaksngu or @putzboy78 to inquire about joining the guild. Thanks
  • priso#7381 priso Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I'm a console player, thinking to switch to computer due to some problems , but let me know if you can recruit me, i'm thinking to build a pal protection due the nerf coming for the GF

I'm a console player, thinking to switch to computer due to some problems , but let me know if you can recruit me, i'm thinking to build a pal protection due the nerf coming for the GF

Welcome to Myrmidons, @priso#7381
    Marketplace 8 and Temple 5 complete

We completed an inactive purge. 12 open spots for Myrmidons, please contact @jaksngu or @putzboy78 to inquire about joining the guild. Thanks
  • kalemendraxkalemendrax Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I have myself and 3 other friends who have been actively playing. we all are interested in finding an active guild and would be very interested in you. If there are still available spots id be happy to get in touch
    welcome aboard kale, Temple 7 complete
    Guild Hall 18 construction started. Temple 8 complete. 6 spots open for new friends
    edited November 2016
    Barracks 9/Stables 9 complete. 4 spots open for new friends
    Wizard Tower 9/Temple 9 complete. 7 spots open for new friends
    rinat114 said:

We keep Putz for torture reasons, just fyi ;)

<3

Guild Hall 19 construction started. 4 spots open for new friends
    Guild Hall 20 construction started. 2 spots open for new friends
  • pmswithagunpmswithagun Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    TR 3.8 R12's ...VERY active player...If you have an open spot, I'd love to join. If interested please contact keowyn@pmswithagun
  • kotheir3kotheir3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm an active player who want to join your side ..
    Kovac@kotheir3 is my contact in my game if there is always free spots
    edited February 2017
    GH20 all R10 boons achieved on January 28th

4 spots open for new friends, please contact @jaksngu or @putzboy78 to inquire about joining the guild. Thanks
    Post edited by putzboy78 on
  • waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    You seem to lose people fast, whats up? :smile:
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2017

"I don't mean anything by it" smilie notwithstanding, that still comes across as a rather snarky question. They are extremely stringent in removing inactive players and replace them immediately, and that's quite literally the only thing going on here.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

"I don't mean anything by it" smilie notwithstanding, that still comes across as a rather snarky question. They are extremely stringent in removing inactive players and replace them immediately, and that's quite literally the only thing going on here.
    yep yep. We have a 30 day inactive policy. If players are not playing we purge them with a nice note that says if you come back give us a shout we will make room for you. The reality is this is an MMO, players come and go. Real life happens, some players are transient (come in, reach BIS and move on to another title). The job of guild leadership is to try and keep the roster full of people that are playing the game. That way the people in the guild have people to socialize and play with. If your guild is not purging in-actives, its dying.
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Valaraukari Ascension has the same policy. 30 days with no notice and you're removed, less for those who haven't reached LvL 70. Pretty sure most of the larger guilds have a similar policy to maintain a large and active player base.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    Our inactive purging is even more stringent: 14 days unless you give guild leadership a heads up.

Definitely helps to keep an active core membership.

Grats on the final r10 boons Putz :)