test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Developer Blog: Cold Run

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
As adventurers gear up to tackle Cold Run, read more about it in our latest developer blog.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10126283-developer-blog:-cold-run

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    @strumslinger not sure if you saw it but in a prior forum i go over how cold steel hurricanes nerf has put it in the grave. i would like to ask if you saw it what do you think of reworking it?
  • dragonmage2010dragonmage2010 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Still want to know if this is coming to ps4 really soon.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

Still want to know if this is coming to ps4 really soon.

No. It JUST came out on PC. You're probably looking at another 2 month wait.
    i was looking at the storm king thunders campaign and wasn't too pleased on the cost of making fangbreaker keys.
    voninblood okay that's fine but costing ten town supplies? that's a bit too much and to top it off 55 of them. its not like we get 55 a day or anything cause then i wouldn't complain about it. maybe we will get more when we unlock cold run but i think it should only cost voninblood or at least decrease the cost of ten town supplies.

10k voninblood (from 2k)

5k voninblood (from 2k) 10 ten town supplies (from 55)

unless we are going to make enough ten town supplies from quests to make at least one key a day and progress through the campign, i think it needs to be changed.
    edited September 2016

i was looking at the storm king thunders campaign and wasn't too pleased on the cost of making fangbreaker keys.
    voninblood okay that's fine but costing ten town supplies? that's a bit too much and to top it off 55 of them. its not like we get 55 a day or anything cause then i wouldn't complain about it. maybe we will get more when we unlock cold run but i think it should only cost voninblood or at least decrease the cost of ten town supplies.

10k voninblood (from 2k)

5k voninblood (from 2k) 10 ten town supplies (from 55)

unless we are going to make enough ten town supplies from quests to make at least one key a day and progress through the campign, i think it needs to be changed.

apparently the new dungeon drops ten town supplies. but the dungeon is too hard for any 3.1k players to 3.4k player to do... people at 3.5k-4k+ are the only people getting invited. (this info is based off yesterday when their was very few people doing FBI)

the dungeon requires 3.1k item lvl but becasue its so hard to actually item lvl is 3.8k+ for dps and 3.5k+ for tank and healer (but really any tank or healer can join cause their so rare to find)
    Post edited by genjundead on