Patch Notes: NW.65.20160801c.9

2»

Comments

• gphxgphxgphxgphx Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Here is what my screen looks like post graphics 'fix'

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i107/gphxgphx/NWscreen.png
  • shadowslave604shadowslave604 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    @strumslinger
    ok nice mod10 but HR does not have increased slide distance i have tried on many maps and in dungeons i still get 4 slides per full stamina bar.
    at a 30% increase it would make sense that i would get 3 longer slides instead of 4 short ones which is what i always have gotten.
    Thanks...
    Shadowslave604

RELAPSEGuild

Darsyus Dawnblade - Human Female - Paladin - Main 22k ilvl
    Grunnarch the Red - DragonBorn Male - Barbarian
    Shazglar Swifthunter - Half Orc Female - Ranger
    Shynt'Drin Do'Urden - Drow Male - Rogue
    Fari - Human Female - Wizard
    Tisha SwornHeart - Tiefling Female - Warlock
    Brom Bloodeye - Dwarf Male - Fighter
    Luna Starshine - Halfling Female - Cleric
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Can we now get a patch to fix the beard colours too?

I know, i know... it's supposed to be some "funny" frost thing, but it looks like [censored], and i'm not going to pay money for changing all the beard colours on my characters back to normal.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • deadshadows86deadshadows86 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    BTW I'm just wondering about a little something ...
    Secondaries weapon Artifact bonus, with the changes in classes the bonus didn't change the class feature ... So for some who did give a boost in the effect before, now it give a bonus totally unrelated for some ... So will it change soon or not ?

For better explanation :

"Steel Grace: Power has been reworked, and is no longer shared with the Great Weapon Fighter. Now increases your Run Speed, Deflection Chance, and Crit Chance."

The artifact still give "10% bonus control resist"

Well it's the one i know cause i'm a GF, but don't know if the other classes change have got classes feature changer like this one or not so i can't tell ...

BTW it was told in the feedback of the preview :
    d66723225 said:

Bug: Artifact offhand bonus for class feature: Steel grace
    The offhand bonus for steel grace still gives the old 10% control resistance. Now that steel grace has been reworked this has to be changed as well.

So, will it change or not ? Cause i don't see the point of using it right now ...
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

@strumslinger
    ok nice mod10 but HR does not have increased slide distance i have tried on many maps and in dungeons i still get 4 slides per full stamina bar.
    at a 30% increase it would make sense that i would get 3 longer slides instead of 4 short ones which is what i always have gotten.
    Thanks...

I don't even understand what your complaint is. You want to have fewer dodges now?

The point of the change was that instead of a slide moving you like 2 feet and needing basically all 4 of them to actually escape even the smallest red zone, it's now supposed to move you a less pathetic amount (though, frankly, 30% sounds pathetic; it needed a good 200% boost in range). It wasn't supposed to do ANYTHING about the number of times you can slide on a full bar. It was just supposed to give you more bang for the buck.
  • genjundeadgenjundead Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ageric said:

terramak said:

Content and Environment
    Storm King's Thunder

• The blizzard VFX in Bryn Shander has been updated in attempt to address motion sickness and headache issues raised by players.

Thank you for fixing the visuals, atleast it's tolerable now... But I swear you developers only hear/read only what you want. Not many people are "happy" about these silent nerfs. Im still ticked over the coal wards.
    Please answer me: Have any of you actually taken a business course in any school or college? You're destroying the economy. The only way to destroy the value of something is to simply make it EASIER to acquire. You know, supply and demand? If something in the AH is worth a rediculous 50 million, make that item easier to get and the price will drop. If it's only 1 ad, buy it with one of your auto accounts to bring the value up and destroy useless items. You add all this rediculous **** to the game but the rich keep getting richer while the people who actually try to play and earn, are shot down. First the Leadership (which is now almost completely pointless to work on), Oh an poor useless Rhix, and now invoking. What's next? the coins?
    As of now, Having alternate characters is almost useless seeing as you have to repeat every little thing on each character in order for them to get anywhere. the very LAST alt friendly thing available was the measly 3k ad a person got from invoking through the WHOLE day on a character. I call BS about you trying to stop the bots. I personally think none if you really care about it. If you did, you'd crack down and toss out the ban-hammer on bot-like behavior. which none of you do. HELL, you're just as guilty with the automated responses in your help center! I am a busy mom, i can not spend hours upon hours trying to earn a few astral diamonds by trying to run your dungeons, which mind you, are almost completely private. Since the new system, I have not ONCE been able to face Demogorgon or Tiamat from the regular Queue. I tried for a straight week, every hour on the hour.. complete BS..
    Point blank: I love the story line from 1-60... and 60 to 70 is okay. Sad to say that just about everything after 70 sucks rocky mountain oysters.
    So thanks to your Invoking Nerf, your VIP now falsely advertises, Regular non-paying players are leaving including almost half of my friends list, I really have no way to get AD with my busy schedule because getting a pathetic 600 ad now takes almost 20 minutes... Question is: Do any of you even care?

@strumslinger @zebular
    truth is they do care, not much they can do cause the community as a whole didn't vote high enough to keep invoke as it was before they decided to change it.

i do have a question for the dev's or moderators that can answer this. what about rank 5 of vip, it states that it improves our rough ad we get from invokes but we don't get rough ad anymore.

i do have a question for the dev's or moderators that can answer this. what about rank 5 of vip, it states that it improves our rough ad we get from invokes but we don't get rough ad anymore.

You get 10% more pool increase from the invokes.
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    Any good news about the white beard issue for next week ? All my 5 toons are Dwarves and only one of them loooks nice with white beard...
  • rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    regenerde said:

I know, i know... it's supposed to be some "funny" frost thing, but it looks like [censored], and i'm not going to pay money for changing all the beard colours on my characters back to normal.

you cant ! ive tried the long beard dont change to other color...
  • sinthar999sinthar999 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2016
    Is there a bug with the new 1 set bonus (Frostbourne Raid Scale - 25% chance to get a second relic)- some people are reporting using it but not seeing any double artifacts after over 240 tries?

@strumslinger
    Thanks...

the one thing they really shouldn't nerf is how much the dash consumes stamina. i kind of wish the dodge/dash would consume less stamina or give us a way to increase our stamina bar and not just increase its regen (not just as in i do like the stam regen).
    i was trying out the dodge and the invulnerability frames are pretty good though sometimes i get hit when dodging but thats cause its a range attack and its hard to dodge those unless i am looking at them.
    edited August 2016
    maybe you can rework cold steel hurricane. i will give my thought on it below. @strumslinger (reposted to top-check page 1 of this forum for full info)

name-cold steel hurricane
    description-making a mighty gust of cold frigid air as sharp as steel it snares and hurts enemies within its grasp
    range-not really sure
    point of origin=player (when this daily power is used it is placed on the floor at the players feet spreading out for its range)
    stamina cost=same (currently at 100%)
    damage=same
    target limit=same (10 is the current target limit) affects up to 10 random enemies within its range
    duration=same (6 seconds is what i found when testing)

bonus affects-applies weak grasping roots to all enemies in area up to 10

i think until you rework cold steel hurricane it should not get a nerf that only lets hit hit up to 10 enemies. so just in my opinion and i am not telling anyone to do anything just want to voice what i think. should undo this 10 target limit and think about reworking the daily power... cold steel hurricane is barely good and really hard to use, but it does really good damage and hurts many enemies when it didn't have a target limit.
    Post edited by genjundead on
  • shadowslave604shadowslave604 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

@strumslinger
    Thanks...

I don't even understand what your complaint is. You want to have fewer dodges now?

The point of the change was that instead of a slide moving you like 2 feet and needing basically all 4 of them to actually escape even the smallest red zone, it's now supposed to move you a less pathetic amount (though, frankly, 30% sounds pathetic; it needed a good 200% boost in range). It wasn't supposed to do ANYTHING about the number of times you can slide on a full bar. It was just supposed to give you more bang for the buck.
    Sorry if i came across wrong some how, but my point is nothing has changed on my testing-(i would love to slide farther)...i have a place to test in SH where 1 shift slide is the same now as before the change...i still go same distance. 30% is blargh i agree but i dont think hr even got 30% extra but i could be wrong(30% of a short slide is only a small distance). my gwf can run across map, my tr goes invis for long time, my devo op holds sanctuary forever. but my lowly hr slides 2 inches and dies to red zones lol. guess i thought it was going to be amazingly obvious that there was a change but sadly nope.

Maybe someone else can verify how it is working now.

Shadowslave604

RELAPSEGuild

Darsyus Dawnblade - Human Female - Paladin - Main 22k ilvl
    Grunnarch the Red - DragonBorn Male - Barbarian
    Shazglar Swifthunter - Half Orc Female - Ranger
    Shynt'Drin Do'Urden - Drow Male - Rogue
    Fari - Human Female - Wizard
    Tisha SwornHeart - Tiefling Female - Warlock
    Brom Bloodeye - Dwarf Male - Fighter
    Luna Starshine - Halfling Female - Cleric

Sorry if i came across wrong some how, but my point is nothing has changed on my testing-(i would love to slide farther)...i have a place to test in SH where 1 shift slide is the same now as before the change...i still go same distance. 30% is blargh i agree but i dont think hr even got 30% extra but i could be wrong(30% of a short slide is only a small distance). my gwf can run across map, my tr goes invis for long time, my devo op holds sanctuary forever. but my lowly hr slides 2 inches and dies to red zones lol. guess i thought it was going to be amazingly obvious that there was a change but sadly nope.

No change at all definitely sounds like a bug, then.
    zibadawa said:

No change at all definitely sounds like a bug, then.
    you guys should time your dodges so that you are immune to the damage.
    if you are dieing in red zones you are dodging either too soon or too late. when i dodge and i have said this to someone else to. i dodge once and i don't take any damage, its all about timing. dodge so you don't take damage, then attack as you normally do. the point of hr to dodge is not to get out of red zones its to ignore them while standing in them like a tank, when i dodge and i do a lot i don't run away fro the enemy instead i dodge attack and dodge again then just attack a ton of times till target dies. i don't dodge and attacks that hit for a lot of health or red zones but i don't dodge more then once unless i feel like it. why not try to dodge and use your invulnerability frames instead of dodging many times to get out of a red area you don't need to get out of. you if you have lag then try to predict when to dodge as i do when i am fighting tiamat. i only lag when their are about 20 plus people fighting the same mob.
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    rafaelda said:

regenerde said:

you cant ! ive tried the long beard dont change to other color...
    Great, and when i now change my hair colour to match the new grey/white beard, they probably change the beard colour back to normal...

T'dr'duzk b'hazg t't!
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • nwtgdanwtgda Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    > @sinthar999 said:
    > Is there a bug with the new 1 set bonus (Frostbourne Raid Scale - 25% chance to get a second relic)- some people are reporting using it but not seeing any double artifacts after over 240 tries?

make that 500 TRYS

Can some one Please let DEVS know the Frostborn 1 set bonus Relic gaining bonus is NOT working please !
  • nwtgdanwtgda Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    @strumslinger

Please can you ask Devs to look into Broken Armour +1 set bonus Frostborn and also look into the Relic Pet, (Remorhaz)

1: it doesn't follow properly when on foot or mount
    2: it goes away and disappears

Thanks
  • reposterzreposterz Member Posts: 293 Arc User
    Small request:

Could you make dreadtheft combine with Warlock's Bargain curse synergy back to Mod 9 effect where the dreadtheft stacks up to 5 times (so it should be 3 times now due to change to dreadtheft)? The dreadtheft effect use to stay a bit after cancelling the dreadtheft with Shadow Slip, which was useful last time.

Just think about it and look into it devs if you can, thanks.
This discussion has been closed.