test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Relic Armor - Relic Restoration

babysokowlette8x#5772 babysokowlette8x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 152 Arc User
can someone tell me straight where to find the relic armor with Item level 145 ???
I can't find it?
or Do I need to wait till goin to lonelywood and ice cold run ???
thanks

Comments

• valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    The Relic gear components drop from the HEs in each area and Fangbreaker Island. Some parts are in the SKT Shop, ya need to do the shop expansions from the Campaign too unlock those. Once ya have all the parts for any gear, then you can restore'm. The Restoring part.......no one's done yet. Just go hunting for now and someone will let ya know. ;)
  • emilemoemilemo Member Posts: 1,718 Arc User
    valwryn said:

The Relic gear components drop from the HEs in each area and Fangbreaker Island. Some parts are in the SKT Shop, ya need to do the shop expansions from the Campaign too unlock those. Once ya have all the parts for any gear, then you can restore'm. The Restoring part.......no one's done yet. Just go hunting for now and someone will let ya know. ;)

Thanks weird rabbitman!
    Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream.
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, Life is but a dream.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    Relic gear to restore will drop in Fangbreaker.
  • aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Boots drop from HE, the other 3 pieces come from FBI.
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    FBI... :D :D :D
    FrozenFire
  • zachcampbell85zachcampbell85 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    x
  • raydrootraydroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 110 Arc User
    They are dropping, had 2 sets drop from HE farming yesterday.
  • gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    And do you think the reward scales like in old IWD with the damage?

My GF done 12 big HEs so far and got nothing but campaign currency

If they've done the same old mistake I can stop farming HEs just now.
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    valwryn said:

Well by now someone could have the boots at least. The boots drop from the HEs but the problem was that the resin that you need to do it wasn't being rewarded in the relic restoration introduction quest and the only other place it drops is from a quest for FBI.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • playersnoopyplayersnoopy Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    urabask said:

Well by now someone could have the boots at least. The boots drop from the HEs but the problem was that the resin that you need to do it wasn't being rewarded in the relic restoration introduction quest and the only other place it drops is from a quest for FBI.

PREVIEW PATCH NOTES: NW.65.20160801C.10

Players who completed the Ostorian Relic intro quest, but did not receive Ostorian Resin, are now properly granted the Resin.
  • raydrootraydroot Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 110 Arc User
    When is the patch drop?