test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Epic Shores Advice

spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
I play solo most of the time and can handle Sharandar, Dread Ring no problem. I can do ok or even well in eSoT in a PUG up until the last boss fight. That's where I constantly get one shot, sometimes two shot by the drakes. Advice?
Is there a TR strategy for this fight?

Comments

• yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Courage breaker, smoke bomb, DF, and stay behind your target always. You should never be pulling aggro unless everyone is dead, and you should never be in front of your target unless someone spins the target around onto you. If you see red just dodge back and COS until it's gone, repeat. Lurkers is great but if you're trying to survive and debuff/slow a boss, then use Courage Breaker.
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Thanks. What's DF, COS?
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Thanks. What's DF, COS?

DS: Dazing Strike/ Deft Strike (most likely the latter since his suggestion revolved around staying behind your target)
    CoS: Cloud of Steel
  • strandedaussiestrandedaussie Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User

Thanks. What's DF, COS?

DF = Duelists Flurry (I would assume)

It's as yourenext2die said, just stay safe, behind the boss, and out of the red. eSoT is, in my opinion, the hardest skirmish.
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    I guess getting an answer in July to a question asked in November of the previous year is better than no answer. XD

FWIW, I've got my TR to the point of soloing Garakas now. Biggest change was upgrading Bondings on my Striker companion and getting high Life Steal stats through guild boon. Dragonflight armor helps too. ;-)