test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mr Miller, Tear down this...."Trove of Elemenetal Evil"...wall.

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
this item doesnt really feel like "epic prize" it is a joke, suppose to designed for gift vendor, nothing else.

Comments

• Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    I have at least 2 dozen of them in my bank that I dare not open because I can't spare the room for all those non-stackable companions. I hold onto them in case a new guildie needs a companion.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

I have at least 2 dozen of them in my bank that I dare not open because I can't spare the room for all those non-stackable companions. I hold onto them in case a new guildie needs a companion.

Wylonus's point is that you wouldn't need to worth about that because Emblem of the Cults stacks. They could really trim some of the junk out of there.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    that itens was used to nerf vip and lockbox, so it's not going anywhere
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    candinho2 said:

that itens was used to nerf vip and lockbox, so it's not going anywhere

It was in lockboxes before VIP and it has a much higher drop rate than other epic drops ever had. It's basically only replacing junk drops (profession packs etc) which is OK because it's still worth ~50k-80k because of all the high value drops in it, but the value on the junk drops in it is way too low.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    yeah, i rather get rank 5 or rank 7 instead of the trove. i wonder if the devs are really blind or being mean, or hopelessly still doesnt get it right.