test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FBI (FangBreaker Island) is a Waste of Time???

rlima18rlima18 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
Today me and my guild mates from Deity finished the newest end-game dungeon FBI (FangBreak Island).
A really cool dungeon, nice difficult, new bosses and mechanics. really, really fun dungeon...however we finished it around 2 hours and nothing that rewarding us for own the effort.
Our conclusion is that we notice is a fun dungeon but there is nothing to reward us, the only good reason to run this dungeon (FBI) is to get the new set, and the only good reason to get the set is by doing FBI. if there is no reason to run ''FBI'' because the loot isn't satisfactory, consequently there is no reason to get the new set, and the new module doesn't add anyhting new but the dungeon on the game. So we understand that this dungeon is worthless. Soon this dungeon will be just another abandoned dungeon just like Grey Wolf

Tagged:

Comments

• gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Yeah they always seem to make the same mistakes over and over again. CN has bad loot for your effort and this might be much worse. Having dungeons rewarding only the new set items is BS. Run it a few times and you have the set and then what?!?!?! We sitting here for 2 months waiting for the new mod with nothing to run.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• whitestaruawhitestarua Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    @rlima18
    i'm so sad=(
  • guinepoguinepo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Easy way to solve those Dungeons problems. let us sell those itens what come on reward.
    I'm really tired every module same thing, rewards bound account =/
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    agreed, the fix is to sell items boe not bta.

The issue with CN is its RNG factor not its loot, the common loot for 1 run of time is a 3.3k ring (soon to be less) because nothing else drops.. then you can have a great run of a r8 enchant, 2 purples and a blue ring as well.. giving you 40-60k or more in drops.

Its just so random, orcus should just always drop a purple item (salvage, demonic enchant) and never the blue or green junk you get (ya a blue demonic enchant.. great.. there is a whopping 400 AD. )

So when you go back to its most common loot table , the 1 ring, its per minute less of a run to multi class it then say a t1 is (but wont be) but new t2s salvage loot will just replace that.

CN is really is more effective if you play 1-2 toons at max, the more toons you play, the less you will make from it vs running lesser dungeons. So hence a more stabilized loot table should be put into place (less blues, more purple salvage)

But Ive already argued this many times and its worthless to argue about it. As thier fix seems to be to lower other dungeons loot vectors instead.

Same exact then for edemo... once you have twisted, you MIGHT as well run nemos, as again, most common loot IS THE SAME for both and nemo pays for itself in keys and edemo doesnt. There is a chance you can get a waist item in either and a chance at a legendary (though gearing up 5 alts in edemo didnt net me one and going through 5 alts for Freezies didnt get me one either)

I hatez rng, so says we all.

• asterdahlasterdahl Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,258 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you all for the feedback you've provided and for taking the time to log in and play Fangbreaker Island on playtest! We've been working on this dungeon for some time now and are very excited you're all having a chance to play it.

There is now an official forum feedback thread, I apologize for the delay in getting this thread up, we had a few minor technical issues that are now resolved. If you can move any future feedback over to that thread, it would be very helpful, but we'll be keeping an eye on all threads.

In regards to the issue you're describing with the loot not being worth your while, thanks for the feedback, we're still making adjustments and also, there's a known issue wherein none of the bosses are dropping any reward tables. So that could be a large contribution to why the dungeon feels unrewarding. That issue is fixed locally and should be in the next build.
This discussion has been closed.