test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hey anyone else playing pally get a major Nerf

saidencloudsaidencloud Member Posts: 80 Arc User
So I used to be able to tank a t2 dungeon without dying unless I was careless. now I'm getting dropped at every other mob, my temporary hit points are reduced to zero within 2 hits, when it used to be what kept me alive because they always 2 shot you when you dont have Temp health.

Someone broke the paladin even more in a ninja nerf patch i bet... RIP Paladin class, see you in about a year or two when your noticed again or fixed...

wait... lemme check that again... how long did it take them to fix ranger class.... hmm.

Technically Paladin has already been broken since release with threat and its powers actually "making targets target you"

hopefully this is a bug? doubt it though...

<SHADRA> Guild House currently open: NW-DBSTUHWLT

Comments

• brun2000brun2000 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    Are you sure that it's not the buffs from your party that made you not die before? That sounds like it would have to be a huge nerf to happen, not a "ninja".
  • taevannyataevannya Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    I main a paladin tank. At 2.5k gearscore, I have no issues tanking T2 dungeons all other things going well (dps that know what they're doing, some sort of breathing healer that is pushing buttons). I am currently Judgement spec with no points in the bulwark tree (went for the other tree for more group buffing potential with my remaining points). T2 dungeons WILL effectively make my temp HPs drop until Templar's Wrath comes up again, but with high recovery and the chance whenever I use an encounter power to have all the CDs reset, I have little issue always maintaining temp HPs as my 'defense'. Some boss fights are more brutal than others. The scorpions in eLOL come to mind. If I'm not careful about avoiding some of their hits or using my shift ability in a timely fashion, I will get chewed up very quickly. There are some bosses too that lead with very harsh 'one shot' type mechanics and there is little indication of them doing it. I have never, however, experienced the problem of dying on every few pulls. In fact, when it comes to trash, I don't think I've ever died thus far and that's even been at times of not having a healer.

Also, most of the runs I do are with pugs through the queue finder. I worked with very little pre-mades. I'm tending to think there could be a problem with your gear/spec/stats/use of abilities.
    NW-DS9N7XBWI : Tel'met Beth'en Segreduin
    NW-DRSTZIHXU : The Silver Hand (needs reviews, RP map)