test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Helm's Hold, Vellosk, Reclamation Rock Loading Issue

Comments

• noisepurge#2971 noisepurge Member Posts: 1 New User
    Character stuck in Plague Tower as well. I actually did play through Plague Tower quest before, but the final battle glitched after i defeated the boss. The Chest didn't open, the door out of there wasn't active and i couldn't go back down the tower as the stairwell had an invisible barrier. Now i tried to reload it and go there, stuck in the loading screen when entering the tower.
  • ultima#6175 ultima Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I've tested this myself and this will work 100% every time. Log in with an alt or make another character. Go to Protectors Enclave, then move to Blacklake District. Then back to Protectors Enclave. Log out. Load up the character that is stuck.
  • gjgblackdragon#7802 gjgblackdragon Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Thanks for those that reported that switching characters fix it up. I had only one character and creating a new one got me access to the first one that was stuck in the loading screen.

Devs,

Please fix this up, if a new player that don't come to the forums experience this and has only one character that player might quit thinking that the game is bugged and he will never have access to his progression. Not all new players will have the initiative to visit the forums or create a new character.

My 2 cents.

GJGBlackDragon - Drow Ranger from The Northdark

• spongy#7973 spongy Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same thing 2. My second character is having the same issue. Wtf y haven't u guys fixed this issue yet
  • spongy#7973 spongy Member Posts: 3 New User
    Now I can't play with any of my characters. It was a good game till this issue.:(
  • madlord#9420 madlord Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi all thx for help for me just simple log in whit other character go to Enclave and log back to that one what stuck help in my case.
    Thx for help
  • adzin#2099 adzin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My main is a level 38 and my alt is a level 34 both are stuck. One is in Vellosk, and the other is in Helms Hold. Please fix this! I don't feel like spending money to make another character because of a bug!
  • adzin#2099 adzin Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I also already tried deleting my saved data on my playstation and that didn't work for me.
  • gsjones77#3763 gsjones77 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    So glad I didn't start putting money in to this game. Only just started playing it up to level 39 and now can't do jack.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User

I also already tried deleting my saved data on my playstation and that didn't work for me.

Some have said that it may take more than one attempt. The fact that it even is a viable fix for some suggests that the save data for the game is being somehow corrupted on certain maps.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • ephsilon#0672 ephsilon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    When i Try to play with my warlock lvl 30, the loading screen has freeze
    (Sorry my bad english)
    Help please!
  • mrjack#1378 mrjack Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My two characters stuck in the HOLD Zone. This game has a few years and after a few years, the problem occurs many days. None of them were left in this zone, after a night they moved there.

PS. Sorry about my english ;)
  • ivanrichmaivanrichma Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Im reinstalling the game maybe itll help
  • itzkingprodigy#2772 itzkingprodigy Member Posts: 1 New User
    When is it going to be fixed? cause i really want don't want to play other games and i'm stuck in helms hold. Its been 3 days and i really don't know what to do :(
  • doerockdoerock Member Posts: 1 New User
    this game needs to be fix because if they want good rating they best be fixing this glitch or else this game will go out of business... honestly i love this game and the fact that it does this no one is ever going to play again especially it does this on level 30+.... come onnnnn fix it
  • ivanrichmaivanrichma Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I succesfully cjanged characters after i completef with the new one the tutorial and reached lvl5 but the guys from support slso acted and moved my charactet to protectors enclave and said to not go to the places were these kind of problems appear untill they fix it.
  • kirin3rkirin3r Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Loading screen is stuck. Please fix these arc server ....
  • gms74mufc#1852 gms74mufc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Both of my characters are stuck
  • gms74mufc#1852 gms74mufc Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    One is stuck at helms hold the other at reclamation rock
  • eyejason#1132 eyejason Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Fix your game
  • tifapltifapl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Character stuck same here .
  • ryben#8646 ryben Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    For all still stuck.... log in with the unstuck character.. dont log out but go to options menu and then change character's. I think ppl are messing up by logging out first
  • paradoxhero#4463 paradoxhero Member Posts: 2 New User
    when i try to go in helms hold it freezes
  • ianblancoianblanco Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Is this still an issue after the server maintenance last Thursday (I think it was Thursday...)?
  • mystro#2457 mystro Member Posts: 1 New User
    waste of time and money if not fixed. i've deleted the save file 6 times and nothing. i freeze on the load screen every time. and if its happening on other maps this is a headache I'd rather avoid. thank god it was free. but now psn won't accept my cc info....odd
  • djswag04#8072 djswag04 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I need help,I can't unselect my queue. :(
  • daimon15#2536 daimon15 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    When happen to me, login in another Character at protector's enclave, solve the problem.
    But i see many players asking for help in the chat.
  • djswag04#8072 djswag04 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I need help I can't unselect my queue :(
This discussion has been closed.