test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Paragon Gaming Hazardous Nation Guild alliances

zerogravityv0zerogravityv0 Member Posts: 75 Arc User
Hello everyone,
We are currently looking for alliances and we will be GH 20 soon. We are looking for cool drama free relationships. I'm very straight forward person and not looking for alliances with large egos. We do not want to run your guild but expect you to keep your roster active. I would like to allign with at least one pvp guild to help our pvp roster. I understand pve makes or breaks a guild and welcome pve guilds to our alliance. Please message me privately or talk to one of our officers online. My GT is zero gravity v0.

Updated

We now have all our gauntlet guilds but still looking for one sword guild with at least GH 15+ and close to 150 members. PM me ASAP
Post edited by zerogravityv0 on

Comments

• Options
    You can also contact Gt- xRaw Carnage since he's east coast and on earlier than me
  • Options
    speedokillzspeedokillz Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I'm the guild leader of Tangled Web. Guild Hall R6, MP R3, Stable R3, and working on our support structures. We have small active core we're excited for the launch of Alliance. Interested in finding a cool Helm Guild be apart of. GT: SpeedoKillz if you would like to chat sometime.

Edit: We are mostly PVE, but we have several active PVP that would appreciate the partnership with PVPers.
  • Options
    Check your pm speedo. We will be on tonight to chat with everyone
  • Options
    Our swords are now taken. We now looking for gauntlets.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Right now our alliances are haz nation and universe. Please contact me or any of these guild leaders if you are interested in alligning with us. We are looking for strong partnerships to align with.
    Post edited by zerogravityv0 on
  • Options
    superjewbrentsuperjewbrent Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I am the leader of Hazardous Nation you can contact me about wanting to join as a gauntlet. We have 2 spots currently available. Contact me at my gamertag SuperJEWBRENT or in game pm @Omega Shenron
  • Options
    masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
    Contact me at GT:MasterWolf56 if interested in being a Gauntlet for Universe. We will be GH16 in about a month. Thank you. Wolf. We have 3 spots open.
  • Options
    Denial is no longer apart of the alliance and we are looking for a 3rd sword
  • Options
    cybernaut79cybernaut79 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi guys, my in game character name is Xavieries, i am the leader of The Guardians of Dungeons and Dragons. we are currently a GH 6 working on our power boon. We have a core group of around 20 players who play everyday, with a further 100+ players who play various times during the week. We run He's twice a day everyday with dragons as often as we can. Our guild is currently a no donations required and no level cap. The majority of our guys were brand new to the game when we recruited them and it's been a great pleasure to help them out starting the game and in return they've become valuable members of our guild.
    If it would be possible i would like to ask if our guild could be considered to join your alliance. We'd love the chance to be apart of a great alliance, all working together to help each other. Running multiple different events would be fantastic! We like our little guild events we hold when we can, our last competition finished last week, it was a 3 hour mount hunt, It involved a cool bank puzzle, timed clues, lots of searching with the top 3 prizes being a Legendary Griffon mount pack, Sylvan Stag, Gas Spore.
    We have alot of fun playing the game together and we hope we can join an alliance that would be awesome for everyone involved.

I am available for a chat on xbox live my gamertag is Cybernaut79
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    We are starting to fill up fast. If you are a GH 6+ and have a solid roster PM me for potential gauntlet. Still waiting on confirmation of our 3rd sword. If you are GH 15+ msg me ASAP if you are looking to be a sword in a great alliance!
  • Options
    Still looking for another GH 15+ for sword and would like to get everything locked in this week before the patch drops the 9th
  • Options
    Alliance is looking good still need another GH 15+ for sword and 2 more gauntlet guilds
  • Options
    Our alliance is almost full. Now only looking for one sword guild GH15+
  • Options
    sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    bump -- Great opportunity here to be part of a friendly pvp/pve community :smile:
  • Options
    I now believe our alliance is complete. Will announce all guilds tomorrow after we are done. May have room for another gauntlet PM if you are still looking.
  • Options
    xrawcarnagexrawcarnage Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Great guild alliance we have built here. Excited to see where this takes us all.
  • Options
    livefast1#9341 livefast1 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Knightmares. X)
  • Options
    hello everyone, Universe just backed out at last minute. We are now looking for a 3rd sword to complete our alliance. PM me on here or via xbox live. We have a great community!
  • Options
    Knightmares is one of our swords and they have explorers boon we can all use as well
  • Options
    Actively looking for gauntlet guilds GH 8+ PM me if you are interested
  • Options
    sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    bump