test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Team Fencebane Now Recruiting!!

Comments

• thejeffusthejeffus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'd like to join as well, if there's room. Damaia Hezroustrike @ the_jeffnie
  • zaggy101#7615 zaggy101 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Beiro Taletreader @zaggy_101
  • karmalxg#9877 karmalxg Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I don't know why it's not working I told you the right info it's either Cubellios@Karma_LxG or Cubellios Demoneye@Karma_LxG
  • rosebearosebea Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I'm interested in joining.

I'm an adult 30+ gamer, Pacific Time zone (play occasionally weeknights, mostly weekends though), I have keyboard (& mic if absolutely mandatory).
    I'm playing a Hunter Ranger (currently level 24), and thinking about rolling up a Oathbound Paladin.
    PSN & twitter is @Rose_bee. My character's name is Mika Trickfoot
    Post edited by rosebea on
  • rbarne8640rbarne8640 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, can I get an invite... New to the game Nephros@RhettB23
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    All that have posted on the guild website (for the most part), I've approved your applications. I've sent comments to a few that I haven't been able to approve at the moment but are still open.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • introsp3ctiveintrosp3ctive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey just started playing this game. Found your post on Reddit. Please send an invite if you're still recruiting. Scourge Warlock Darthyria Shadefoot (PSN: introsp3ctive541). Thanks!
    edited July 2016

Hey just started playing this game. Found your post on Reddit. Please send an invite if you're still recruiting. Scourge Warlock Darthyria Shadefoot (PSN: introsp3ctive541). Thanks!

We're always recruiting...at least until we reach the just under the 150 unique account (read: 149) cap ^^. I or another guild member will be sending you an invite as soon as we are able.

Post edited by lewstelamon01 on
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • lillabarnet#1362 lillabarnet Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'd like to join, I have a 70 dc

Bea@lillabarnet
  • notsojoe#8374 notsojoe Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Zilas@notsojoe
  • adnankah#0927 adnankah Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would like to join.

Javier Zanetti @ AdnanKah
  • datawesomeness#1754 datawesomeness Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    My character's name: DatAwesomeness
    My Psn: DatAwesomeness
    I'm so good at making original names, lol.
    And I hope it's not an issue that I'm 14
    :0
  • november1437november1437 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hiya, new to the game. Could I get an invite please?

Psn: Circles13

In game name: Circles

Thanks
  • pfunkie24#0602 pfunkie24 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Could I get an invite. I just got the game yesterday so I'm still learning the ropes but having a lot of fun with it. Polarien@pfunkie22
    I'll send invites to all that have requested one as soon as I can get on later today, if you haven't received one already.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• changclub#9730 changclub Member Posts: 1 New User
    I would like to join your guild, changclub an in the game vesta
  • dudaronamie#7563 dudaronamie Member Posts: 1 New User
    Just started but would love to join guild. Can I get an invite please. Thanks Cisco@qui-jo
  • gdon2#8936 gdon2 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'd like to join...gdon23...mid 20 levels. Play probably 20 hrs a week...most on weekends..just started this last thursday..
  • forge4477#1882 forge4477 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hey I am a lvl 70 paladin. I don't really have a schedule so I can be on most of the time. I wanted to ask does the guild have a lvl 2 store or close to having one?
    I've noticed that a few people are applying to the website and giving their class as their character name. Please note that unless that IS your character name (yes, I have run into players named Control Wizard and such in the PC version...) that I will be unable to invite you, as the invitation system will not allow a player to invite you with only your PSN ID.

When applying through the website, you MUST provide your actual and full character name as well as your PSN ID in the boxes provided.

@forge4477 Unfortunately, we are still in the basic stages of building our stronghold. You are still welcome to join however, do understand that guild perks and the like can only come with contribution to the guild stronghold itself.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

• vexedbitvexedbit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Applied on site. Ican Healu @Vexedbit462

Currently in a guild but they're not active. Just staying there for dailies until I get an invite.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    vexedbit said:

Applied on site. Ican Healu @Vexedbit462

Currently in a guild but they're not active. Just staying there for dailies until I get an invite.

You will need to leave that guild before you can even be sent an invite.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • tolwantolwan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi, I'm interested in joining up. Looking to be able to experience the stronghold quests (and other new things that have been added since I played on PC) 32 Oathbound Paladin. PSN - squall99x Character Name - Gryce
  • vexedbitvexedbit Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    null
    Thanks. Guild free now
  • dirtyjagaloon#2780 dirtyjagaloon Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hey Im sorta new still (lvl 9) but Id love to join a guild.

Name:
    Petyr Baelish@Dirty_Jagaloon
  • vendettaxx#5969 vendettaxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    also new to the game and interested in joining

PSN VendettaxX

Game Vidarock Stonedface
  • jack#5455 jack Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'd like to join :)
    Level 40 gf.
    Boulder@macjaynard
  • xzephrosxxzephrosx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm interested.
    Stefon@zephros
    Everyone to this point should have gotten an invite, as well as promoted to have basic invite privileges themselves. So if you see someone who might need a guild, feel free to invite.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

edited July 2016
    I've received a few requests on my wall and while I appreciate the interest in TFB, please apply by either posting in this thread or through the website. If it's on my wall, only I see it, and I'm not always online ingame to invite you, whereas this thread and the website is monitored by my other guild officers and other guild members who can.

Thanks!!
    ROLL TIDE ROLL