test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Your first Character?

demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User
I have been playing games for a very! long time from table top games like Marvel to DnD and more recently WoW to Neverwinter. And let's be honest nothing beats you first character. There are exceptions of course:P So since this suppose to be all about community , I thought we go around the forums and possibly share our first character? And I will of course go first.

As for my first character , I went with a GWF called Red Sonja after both the 80's staring Brigitte Nielsen. which happens to be one of my favorite movies as well:) The kind you watch for "giggles" and also the comic book character be Robert E. Howard as well. She also has the fiery trademark hair. But My version wields a GreatAxe instead of a GreatSword. I'll try and add a picture? But in the meantime I will add a couple of images , So you can get the idea.

So anyone else care to share?

Comments

• Options
    deadcellraamdeadcellraam Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    My first character is a Scourge Warlock named Isley Ra Ghul. The name is a combination of two characters. Isley of the North from Claymore and the other one is pretty obvious. I chose the Scourge because I love the supernatural look of the move sets.
  • Options
    eckexeckex Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I think I broke my gaming experience, and went with an Oathbound Paladin. Man this guy is fun to play, i keep playing alts, and I just say "i'd rather be on my Paladin"

Still lowish level though, about to hit 47.
  • Options
    eckexeckex Member Posts: 26 Arc User

null

Exactly the same bro!! Have 25 cw - got GWF to 20, SW to 20, but on every class I think .. my paladin is so much better than these classes haha although I have surpassed the much sought after level 30 mark with paladin - I keep trading the CW is pretty much born with reaching level 30 but the cloth wearing is so damn squishy!! Haven't used a single pot levelling paladin - have used soooooooooooo many on my CW

I'm almost 50 on my paladin it's so incredibly powerful, i went devotion so just about everything i do, tags on a heal, tanking the 3 man dungeons as tank/healer just fine lol it's beast mode, pure and simple
  • Options
    tachiharatachihara Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    GF at lvl 62 and SW at 66 right now. I've been splitting my time between the two but leaning towards the SW now.
  • Options
    shadowwraith#9264 shadowwraith Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    My first 2 characters is a control wizard named Archon and a Scourge Warlock named Dagoth Ur, my wizard has the illusionist companion named Jager Tharn.

yes Jager Tharn and Dagoth Ur are TES references.
    • Archon - CW, Stormmage - L37
    • Dagoth Ur - SW, Soulbinder - L64
    • Dante - TR, Vengeance - L39
    • Baron of Hell (yes Doom Ref) - CW, Master of Flame - L36
    • Xeres - DC, L23
    • Almsivi - SW, L14
    "Spill some blood for me dear brother", Vicente Valtiere, Dark Brotherhood, Oblivion
  • Options
    ashaman1987ashaman1987 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    First off huge fan of the original Conan movies! Between those and Tolkien modern gaming wouldn't be the same. But anyway literally started yesterday and went with a Trickster Rogue named Ra'Sha'Ade. No real meaning in the name just a play on mine and the name Id take if I were an Ashaman. (bonus points if you know the reference)
  • Options
    My first character is a wood elf hunter ranger named Ferlion Wolfsbane. I always enjoy the ranger type classes when I play RPGS
  • Options
    demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User

My first character is a wood elf hunter ranger named Ferlion Wolfsbane. I always enjoy the ranger type classes when I play RPGS

I like the name, Ferlion Wolfsbane:) I was going to go with a ranger , but then decided I was going with a GWF.

• Options
    bandrashubandrashu Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    I usually play asupport/healer character in MMO's so I was thinking about going Cleric or Paladin. In the end I picked Oathbound Paladin and I am having a great time.

Only lvl 45 but I am having a blast healing through dungeons and skirmishes. I just love how you can keep everyone alive while hitting the bad guys like crazy:)