test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emotionless GH20 is recruiting mature active members! NO BUY IN

the49erking#0516 the49erking Member Posts: 26 Arc User
We are looking for all classes with an item level of 2500+. Our only requirements are that you do your daily influence and donate your campaign currency once you no longer need them for boons. We run nightly dungeons and Epic Demo gold runs. Our dragonflight is done every Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8pm central time and Saturday at 11am central time when many other random pops during the week! We consistently kill 4 dragons at a time.

Zendalf@the49erking
Post edited by the49erking#0516 on

Comments

• the49erking#0516 the49erking Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    We will start building GH 14 on 8/6/16
  • enteiron#6954 enteiron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Congrats to Emotionless on their meteoric rise!
  • naes213naes213 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Ran some flawless CN and edemo with these guys! Awesome folks.
  • youngstun18youngstun18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I've been with the guild since GH3, I have watched the guild grow and reach every miles stone ahead of schedule. We have top class players that are active and motivated as a guild to reach our full potential. I can't say enough good things about this guild. It is hard to find a group of people so close and willing to help others. Not to mention they are good company to chat with while doing the daily grind. If you are looking for a guild that will help you achieve greatness with your toon, check us out. I am now an officer of the guild. Hit me up with any inquires about the guild. GT y0ung gun18, my in game name is Young Stun . Also, if you have any questions on a PVE TR build I'll also be willing to help you out with that. Cheers! Thanks for checking us out.
  • ratt15ratt15 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We have been a guild since March. Leaps and bounds have been made, but we are going to keep rising till we are on the top. This is Telmar btw, I'm one of the leaders of this fine establishment. If anyone ever wants to join and see me on just hit me up.

Telmar@iiiirattiiii
  • dmcewendmcewen Member Posts: 279 Arc User
    You guys figure out what your doing with Alliances yet?
    Guild: Ruthless
    Character: Vendetta
  • youngstun18youngstun18 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    We have talked to a few guilds that have shown interest. Noting is set in stone yet though.
  • sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Opinion from someone not in the guild but had a short life in it

If you're looking for an active guild that's growing and helpful I'd join this guild. Be aware though if you take even a week of absence without letting leadership know you'll end up getting kicked out no questions asked.

Put an alt in this guild regardless of it being an alt or not it's over 3k and I did my influence the days I was on, my main's guild is SH 20 so I had no need to put resources into that coffer. Either way didn't have time to be on for a week and the small amount of gaming time I had that week I spent on something other than Neverwinter (god forbid).

No hard feelings if they want people that are on constantly, more power to them. Other than them basically demanding your free gaming time to help the guild level up I say these guys are alright and are a solid guild to join if you want to be a part of a guild on route to GH20 in a timely manner, just on the stricter side for a pretty casual MMO.
    Post edited by sax1993 on
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
    I'm sorry it did not work with you sir. Not sure why it upsets you that your alt was kicking from our guild. We don't really let alts without the main in the guild. As far as kicking after a week we simply ask to give us a heads up. All the best bro
  • ratt15ratt15 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    He fails to mention I sent him a message telling him if he came back full time and wanted to come back we could talk via Xbox message. :). Just saying! Good day sir.
  • krakerjak82#0545 krakerjak82 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Any boons?
    Boons: power, armpen, defense, Experience, Mount speed.
    I know everybody says it but this is really the best group of people on Xbox. I love playing with everyone of our members
  • tsiphertsipher Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Something something something dark side, something something something complete ----- Vukk
  • artystorm#4109 artystorm Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Been in the guild since GH6 and i couldn't be more happy with this guild. Supported me through changing main Classes from Gwf to cleric. If you need help with something they are willing to help you as long as you ask for help. we do a lot of Dragonflight, Master Demogorgon, and other dungeon grinds.
  • arq0sarq0s Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    Hi Zendalf,

If you are still looking to be part of a strong Guild Alliance you can hit me up . My gamertag is Arq0s . I am the leader of Eviscerate. We are forming a strong Alliance with Resurgence and would be interested in talking to you and your leaders for potential spot.

Thanks
    GUILDHALL 14 will be done in a couple days!
    Alliance will drop in 2 days and we need 2 more guantlet and we are done
    Our Alliance has turned out great! We are 12 fantastic guilds to work and grow with
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    :)
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
    We have started building GH 15!!!
    edited September 2016
    Doing work guys! We started Emotionless at the end of March and are making huge strides
    Post edited by the49erking#0516 on
    8 days until GH16 is done!
  • badkarma#2104 badkarma Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    My guild is part of this alliance, and I have to say emotionless is a great guild. And the alliance is always busy doing something, dragons, edemo, salvage runs, heroics... Give these guys a look
    17 is done and on our way to 18!!!
    Well of Dragons Wednesday has been great! We run HEs until 40 after the hour, than we get ready for the dragons. Thanks we que for Tiamat!!! Great day for helping the guild and getting everyone there boons
    Very happy to have Timed Out GH20 now in the Alliance!
    Congratulations to all the Emotionless members we are now GuildHall 20!!!
    Have not been on here lately but Emotionless is still going strong!
    We are looking for all classes with an item level of 3k+. Our only requirements are that you do your daily influence and donate your campaign currency once you no longer need them for boons. We run nightly dungeons, SVA, MSVA, FBI, Epic Demo gold runs. Our dragonflight is done every Tuesday and Thursday nights at 8pm central time and Saturday at 11am central time when many other random pops during the week! We consistently kill 4 dragons at a time.

Zendalf@the49erking