test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't claim First Time Buyer's Pack after buying Zen

drnilsson86drnilsson86 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
I can't claim First Time Buyer's Pack after i bought Zen in the PSN-store.

Comments

• Options
    drnilsson86drnilsson86 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Never mind. It solved itself.
  • Options
    proteus21bproteus21b Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I had the same problem, had to log out and log back in to get the item, also, it comes in the in-game mail. :)
  • Options
    paulooch2kpaulooch2k Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    how did you get it to work when it says the purchase needs to be completed thru Arc? i bought from PSN, too, got an acheivement that I was a "first time buyer" but the item is still "unable to purchase" in Zen Market.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I bought two Zen packs (on accident) and neither is showing up in my account. I got the receipt from the PS store - but still no Zen on my account.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    kaarlitokaarlito Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @ravenskya said:
    > I bought two Zen packs (on accident) and neither is showing up in my account. I got the receipt from the PS store - but still no Zen on my account.
  • Options
    How could you buy 2 on accident ? Anyway i have the same problem as you.Bought Zens, no mail, no trophy as the guy said and indeed a receipt. Log out 3x, restarted ps4. I hope its a lag problem...
  • Options
    And <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gold spammers non-stop, where's the filter ool
  • Options
    sundavillesundaville Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    turn off your trade-channel if you like... won't really solve the main problem though
  • Options
    Yea but it was on main chat too, it stopped after a while
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    > @kaarlito said:
    > How could you buy 2 on accident ? Anyway i have the same problem as you.Bought Zens, no mail, no trophy as the guy said and indeed a receipt. Log out 3x, restarted ps4. I hope its a lag problem...

I bought the one and nothing happened, so I figured I messed it up and ended up buying a second one in my futile attempt to make the first one appear. Totally my fault, but it was not my intention to purchase two. Oh well.

anyway I logged back in yesterday, did the update and still no Zen. I played for about an hour, we started a guild and suddenly my Zen popped up and my adventurers pack. so all better now
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User

turn off your trade-channel if you like... won't really solve the main problem though

+1

• Options
    demigodgamer#7121 demigodgamer Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    I bought a month of V.I.P membership does that count?