test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rainbow Panthers

samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
Wasn't today, well technically yesterday now, supposed to the be drawing for the Rainbow Starry Panthers?

I don't see any announcements about, did I miss something or has it not happened yet?
@samaka#2511

Comments

• tieashame#1782 tieashame Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    Update 7/18: Congrats to Arsolos, jaraxelle, demanranger, sashakhan, myraed, sithhappensx and socks133 on winning the panthers! More ways to get these beauties in the near future. Origional post in Announcements was updated. CONGRATZ to you all
  • taevannyataevannya Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    *Cries*
    NW-DS9N7XBWI : Tel'met Beth'en Segreduin
    NW-DRSTZIHXU : The Silver Hand (needs reviews, RP map)
  • haotaushaotaus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Well at least they let us do a contest for it.. but talk about such a little announcement I mean it was an entire post about the contest figured it would be another with the winners..guess not..
    Wonder if we will see these on the AH or not, if I got one I would have kept it, seems like there are too many players who get these mounts and just sell them...
  • szejhuludpuchaczszejhuludpuchacz Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    haotaus said:

Well at least they let us do a contest for it.. but talk about such a little announcement I mean it was an entire post about the contest figured it would be another with the winners..guess not..
    Wonder if we will see these on the AH or not, if I got one I would have kept it, seems like there are too many players who get these mounts and just sell them...

Its their free will what they gonna do with their mount. Thats pretty fair.
    200_s.gif