test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Tyrs is going down to the River with Xaerys Auvryndar, Ambroze Mooneye, xframe, Dusk, Karrera, Zerkius (D&D 5e), Xandrian ....

.... but if you think we are down and out... you got another thing comin'!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • hellbringer76hellbringer76 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm from Michigan, just returning back to the game. I'm 40 years young, prefer a drama free atmosphere where I can enjoy and learn the game better. My highest level is 48.
    edited July 2016
    You're in Hellbringer! Great to have you onboard!

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited July 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRUjr8EVgBg

Happy Birthday America. Sweet America.

• holylight#4170 holylight Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Greetings

I started the game just 2 days ago in a very casual and relaxed manner. I haven't read anything of how to play/build my character as I wanted to discover things on my own, make my own mistakes and correct them as I proceed further in game.
    But what I did is to look for a decent casual guild and I think I've found it.
    The character I chose is dwarf and ofcourse a tank like I was always in L2 and WoW although I am tempted for a dwarven cleric healer later on as a 2nd character. I didn't want to think of a name so I sinply named him The Tank! :open_mouth:

I am 44 years old, happily married and a gamer the last 25 years of my life. I am Greek but hailing from Sweden where I live the last 5 years.
    Ofcourse and I was an D&D and AD&D player for several years along with Magic the Gathering and Warhammer and a proud owner of about 1200 novels mostly on Forgotten Realms and Dragonlance. :)

The last 2 years I had to abandon all my online gaming as time is really limited but lately I was looking for something to play the 1 hour sometimes 2h if lucky of free time a day.

Well, I hope there's a spot for me with you guys. :)

Holy
    Well met Holylight!

Oh yes, I think you will fit in quite well in these parts! :)Click on this link to access our active forums, read our guild rules, fill out an application and get right into action! :)

• holylight#4170 holylight Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    On my way, although im risking severe torturing from wife if she wakes up and see me still awake hehehe (it's 01.43 in the morning for me here now)
    Ahhhh yes, we ALL have a boss indeed !!! ;)

Welcome Holylight to Tyrs!!

• toanstationtoanstation Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I recently wandered back to Never winter after a break. I was a member of your DDO branch a couple years ago, and you all were great fun to play with. So, I dropped an app on the site, and I'm looking forward to hearing back.

For those of you considering Tyrs as a home, they're exactly what it says on the tin: mature, fun prople who actually enjoy the game.
    Twitch:
  • neevakleenbladeneevakleenblade Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Hi there :) not sure if this is the place to ask, but do you still have a gauntlet slot open? My guild is a small guild rank 5 going on to rank 6. A lot of our active members are in the military or retired military. Actually our founder is currently serving so me and the other offers are holding the fort while he's away. We are a casual guild that just likes to play for fun, and the closes I think we ever did to cheat was try to pit the boss in Cragmire Crypt, but since I was always the one that ended up in the pit, I much prefer the legit way :) Most of our members are over 30, and we have no drama and no profanity rules and try to keep things family friendly and low stress. :)
    edited July 2016
    Thank you Neevakleenblade for inquiring! Expect to see a PM from me.
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

edited July 2016
    Tyrs Paladium is proud to add Durga Dragonhammer, Jenna Starfall, The Tank, and Vazuld to our roster.

Be SURE to fill out intros in the Roster & Recruitment section to break the ice with your new fam and set up ALLIANCE chat immediately! The FELLOWSHIP totally rocks! Much fun to be had in the weeks, months & years to come!!!

edited July 2016

We have been quite successful in meeting like-minded players through these forums.

We still have an open door to those who play for fun, whether you have just a bit or a whole bunch of Neverwinter experience.

We believe that the quality player must be more then game-smart, but people-smart. Have fun, help others have fun. That's what Tyrs Paladium is about.

I recently wandered back to Never winter after a break. I was a member of your DDO branch a couple years ago, and you all were great fun to play with. So, I dropped an app on the site, and I'm looking forward to hearing back.

For those of you considering Tyrs as a home, they're exactly what it says on the tin: mature, fun prople who actually enjoy the game.

Thank you so much Toanstation. Nothing beats hearing good words from our own guildies. You came back at a really great time. The Fellowship is alive and well in Neverwinter and DDO. I believe we are the only alliance that actually has experience running an alliance . To date in the past 5 YEARS, the Fellowship hasn't had a single negative issue in either game.

• neoyoshineoyoshi Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    What is this awesomeness i am seeing?
    neoyoshi said:

What is this awesomeness i am seeing?

edited July 2016

Tyrs Paladium wishes to welcome Lucifix, Osam Swifthand, Zurriah and Silence to our humble abode!

• spikejoyce#7095 spikejoyce Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Hi there, I'm an old time D&D'er and AD&D'er who's trying to catch up on these new elements such as professions and feats. Have just started playing a couple of days ago and am slightly concerned about how much I am loving being back in the realms and ignoring my wife and kids. UK based, and the only irritation I have had with the game is trying to find people to do group dungeons, currently have a 10th Lvl Greatsword wielding thug from the Uthgardt tribes and a Lvl 16 Dual weilding Drow... bet you can't guess his name? (Wrong it's Zaknafein! :smile: ) Look forward to hearing from you guys, all the best! :)
    Ohhh yeah Spikejoyce, we have a very close knit community here that is ALL you want to make it and more. There's always guildies around, be it in game or on our very active forums. We host the Tyrs Fellowship, a carefully hand-picked alliance where guildies interact with our fellow adventurers from the friendly guilds in Neverwinter.

Fill out an application and we'll get to it in no time!

• bedlam5bedlam5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hello all! I am a 43 year old gamer who once upon a time was a national guard reservist. I have played just about every mmo ever created ( well it may just feel that way) some of my favorites being eq1 and wow I tried Neverwinter at release and it didn't stick but I have come back to it and really fell in love! I would love to find a guild that wasn't just a random invite and when you say hello it is just crickets..my character name is Tallos Ironskin I am a bit of an alt-oholic but im really trying to stay on Tallos till he makes it to end game he is a lvl 31 or 32 guardian.

If there is a spot in your guild I would love to join!
    Hello Bedlam. Thank you for your service.

I think you will LOVE the family atmosphere we have here. We are an active medium sized guild that is tight knit.

Just click "Apply at Tyrs Guild Website!" in my signature to get the ball rolling!

edited August 2016
    Welcome Bedlam, Gabo, Sergdor, Fendrel, Helmseeker, Bigpr, Aeviel D'Vael, Deathbringer, Engwar and Na'Daria to Tyrs Paladium!

Lookout for each other... Join in on Tyrs guild and Tyrs Fellowship alliance runs with our extended family... and enjoy our camaraderie... always in the spirit of Gary Gygax, and Dave Arneson -- havin' fun and playing TOGETHER!!

edited August 2016

T-SOCOM.. Tyrs Stronghold Operations Command Briefing

TOP SECRET (Go ahead Wikileaks -- I BEAT YA TO IT! HA!!)

How would you like to join our soon-to-be legendary, fun filled & adventure driven Tyrs Stronghold special forces units, which will form any time of the day or night that guildies are on, with the dual purpose to HAVE FUN and to build our Guild Hall level... wherever and whenever you play!!

There is no such thing as special forces without a special forces command, or T-SOCOM.. Tyrs Stronghold Operations Command!

We are seeking those willing to be party leaders, that are willing to form groups in game and party, with the mission to build and upgrade our Stronghold.

T-SOCOM Party leaders will communicate with Tyrs Officers and Council, discuss the great adventures and challenges before us and ahead of us on the highly active Tyrs forums, and ensure our guild rules are met and fun is had for all. They will lead educational runs if necessary, and lead well suited parties of guildies deep into enemy territory to collect our Influence, Resonance Stones, and epic gear!

Maybe the greatest thing about this role is that experience is not necessary. That's the magic of Tyrs Paladium. Even if you have minimal to no experience, just forming groups and exploring together will net the entire group fun and experience. Before long, YOU'LL be teaching others that are new how to run the Stronghold heroic encounters. And the great Tyrs Paladium cycle of adventure and camaraderie continues.

Who knows, T-SOCOM volunteer leaders may very well be looked upon for promotion to Tyrs officer rank and beyond.

So how's that sound ? (T-SOCOM leaders will be recognized with a special rank in game and on the forums!) Who's willing to join our ranks, step up and either join in or lead our battle-hardened Stronghold Army!?!?

• kevreg#8713 kevreg Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am from the Philippines but i play during EST, would love to be a part of your guild my highest is lvl 70
    Thats terrific kevreg. We are an international guild and are proud of it. We'd love to see you fill out an application on our site :smiley:

edited August 2016
    WELCOME DivineKev, Ylva and Romelio to Tyrs Paladium!

The best personalities. The most drama free experience. The family built upon the gaming principles of Dave Aneson and Gary Gygax.

D&D CoFounder Dave Arneson in 2004, in one of his last public appearances, doing what he loved best, influencing youngsters to OPEN THEIR MINDS... and fantasize. This spotting was at Batty’s Best Comics & Games a comic book store in Falcon Heights, Minn.. during a 30th Anniversary of D&D celebration.

• dromanifistdromanifist Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good morning. I am an old time pen and paper D&D player born in the early 70s who has been enjoying neverwinter immensely. I read the description of your guild and was hoping to please join this fine guild. I presently have a 70th level Guardian Fighter and 61 level Rogue. Thank you for your consideration.
    edited August 2016
    We are thrilled to welcome Dromanifist and D4rkrising to Tyrs Paladium!

Be sure to set up Guild Chat and Alliance chat and use it whenever you like! Butt-kicking! For goodness!

• kai#1230 kai Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hiya, I'm interested in joining your guild. I've been playing neverwinter some months now but my current guild has been pretty much dead all that time. I think the orcs carried them off. I PVE and solo it, for the most part. I have 7 characters as I was unable to decide which class I liked best. Oh and I am well over 30. :#