test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

All the packs!

Anyone else think we should get the rest of the zen packs PC gets? I want some of thos companions!

Comments

• cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    NO NO NO, we are not allowed all of the 'parity'

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    I want that will-o-wisp. I have contacted the customer care already twice about it asking why it this stuff hasnt been released.
    They told me they were not allowed to hand out such information... and I remember one certain dev that stated we couldnt expect parity on both platforms.
    edited July 2016
    double post..
  • mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    kuero21 said:

.. and I remember one certain dev that stated we couldnt expect parity on both platforms.

Parity is only needed for things that make players fork over more money...

kuero21 said:

.. and I remember one certain dev that stated we couldnt expect parity on both platforms.

Parity is only needed for things that make players fork over more money...
    Yeah and there are more companions in the pc zen market than there are on xbox, just like the will-o-wisp which is supposed to be bought of the zen store. we have it in our collections tab but cant collect it because it hasnt arived on xbox.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kuero21 said:

I want that will-o-wisp. I have contacted the customer care already twice about it asking why it this stuff hasnt been released.
    They told me they were not allowed to hand out such information... and I remember one certain dev that stated we couldnt expect parity on both platforms.

Then you will really hate this. The Will-O-Wisp is on PS4.
  • luigipr31luigipr31 Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I want the "Sprite" I already have the Flame and Ice Sprite ... :smiley:
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yeah the devs used to say we had to get all the bugs and HAMSTER for the sake of parity - that only changed when they decided something cost them money and we had that well known post saying we shouldn't expect parity - I nearly choked from laughing.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    zephyriah said:

kuero21 said:

WTF? Are you serious or are you kidding me?
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    kuero21 said:

zephyriah said:

kuero21 said:

Serious. Slyph is not, so it is the best option for control resist. There are things there not on Xbox and Xbox has things not there. I have no idea how they decided.
    zephyriah said:

kuero21 said:

zephyriah said:

kuero21 said:

Serious. Slyph is not, so it is the best option for control resist. There are things there not on Xbox and Xbox has things not there. I have no idea how they decided.
    I'll bet they either flipped a coin or they decided to let each console play with different toys, while pc can have them all together.
    I'm actually wondering how they are going to manage to lockbox situation on ps4. With which kind of lockbox they will start and how are they going to introduce the other dozen of versions?
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    kuero21 said:

zephyriah said:

kuero21 said:

zephyriah said:

kuero21 said:

I'll bet they either flipped a coin or they decided to let each console play with different toys, while pc can have them all together.
    I'm actually wondering how they are going to manage to lockbox situation on ps4. With which kind of lockbox they will start and how are they going to introduce the other dozen of versions?
    T'is why they gave out the mount one this week so they can get that before it switches. :3 Assuming they've been given the same as xbox.
  • nem3slsnem3sls Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    Xbox players deserve the same availability of booster packs like ps4 has, I'm playing on both systems and the ps4 has several nice things Xbox doesn't.

I made a thread here at reddit bout differences I found

https://reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/4sxgqa/differences_between_xbox_and_ps4_version_of_the/
    The Legendary Outlaws

maintaining HR, DC, GWF, TR, SW, CW, OP, 4 Kids and 1 wife :p Dungeon runs anyone?

Tweet me @ nem3sis_AUT
    Streaming NWXbox daily @ 7PM CEST My Twitch
    When is this for you? Worldtime Buddy

I miss you Boo :(
  • lordknightx11lordknightx11 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    I am only waiting for the female sprite, it's a purple rank and in the collection section, it says you get it in the zen store but haven't come out yet. About to give up on it.
This discussion has been closed.