test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Re-publishing a quest

guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
Hey gang.. Now that the foundry seems to be working once again, I have re-published my most recent creation. I had managed to get 19 plays before the foundry was brought down. Please feel free to give this one a play. You can check the foundry quest database for more details.

The Last Outpost NW-DA8J8WDJF

So far, it's gotten some good reviews.... give it a try, you might like enjoy this one.

Comments

• stargod8#5520 stargod8 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    I'll try it out. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EDIT: Along with Whispers of the Void, your quest helps show exactly the kind of fun the Foundry is really capable of. I'm hoping I'll be able to bring a friend or two to Neverwinter some time. If I can get them here, I want to use The Last Outpost on easy mode to help train newbies. :)
    Post edited by stargod8#5520 on
  • guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    Thank you very much for your comments. This was a fun quest to build... and I am working on the sequel "The Fortress of ultimate Evil".
  • stargod8#5520 stargod8 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I look forward to that. I'll post when my adventure is finished, let me know when you complete "The Fortress of Ultimate Evil," I'd love to playtest that. :)
  • guitarzan698guitarzan698 Member Posts: 384 Arc User

I look forward to that. I'll post when my adventure is finished, let me know when you complete "The Fortress of Ultimate Evil," I'd love to playtest that. :)

It's re-published...

Fortress of Ultimate Evil NW-DJV8OD5Q