test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Mystical Charger Gallops In!

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2016 in News & Announcements
Like an enchanted summer night, the Mystical Charger gallops into Neverwinter to bring some magic to the month of July.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10063533-neverwinter:-the-mystical-charger

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    Just a suggestion, when I read the article and wanted to know more about the mounts and what stats they had, I had to open Google in a separate tab, type in their names and then manually click to the Neverwinter wiki. Is it not possible to just put a link from the mount names (and other future items in these types of announcements) so you can click it and get taken somewhere like the wiki automatically instead of having to go around outside of the announcement to do it.

While I'm on the subject of announcements, I did suggest this once a while back but I forget where, Neverwinter is a real place for many of us, and in any real place they always have notice boards or information kiosks so that travelers to that place can find out what they need to which they didn't already know. In Neverwinter there are often many issues being addressed ingame and apart from once again going outside the game itself and reading forums, or going to the FB page for info, the only normal way people find things out in there is when they ask other players in PE zone chat. It's great that the player base is so helpful to other players but sort of sad that besides asking random players who happen to be there at the time and just hoping someone knows, the only other way to find out things about the game itself you are forced to leave the game and look elsewhere.

May I suggest an information notice board, there only has to be one, located somewhere in the square in PE, maybe next to the Foundry noticeboards, a place where players can learn to rely on and go for up to date information on the game. It can contain current issues, next time the shard is coming down for maint, any bugs being looked into and general info on how-to's or explanations for ingame things, especially events and how to participate which always causes confusion such as the Sahha game currently running as one example, I cannot count how many times people were asking for instructions on how it all worked in Summer Fest zone chat, they should be able to go to the notice board and just do a quick read. Just the one board/portal could possibly be eventually expanded to include a multitude of help and information items on all sorts of things, maybe even taking you direct to the forums, but certainly at the start just announcements on new things and adds to Neverwinter and also issues and system announcements.

My basic approach to all of this is that you should not have to click all over the place to find important things out, and if there is already a way it can be done to make things more streamlined and user-friendly direct from where you are at any given moment, it should be implemented. People in PE would eventually learn where the board was (everyone would tell them in zone chat) and after a while people would be using it all the time as a matter of course. Cheers.
  • maazgta5maazgta5 Member Posts: 1 New User
    In neverwinter wiki it doesnt even tell anything about the new The Mystical Charger... Why is that?
  • playasinnombreplayasinnombre Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    maazgta5 said:

In neverwinter wiki it doesnt even tell anything about the new The Mystical Charger... Why is that?

It's a new item for the summerfest

• reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    what's the skirt the guy is wearing? I don't remember seeing it before...
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    reiwulf said:

what's the skirt the guy is wearing? I don't remember seeing it before...

South Sea Coutrements
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    thanks! I haven't played in months (since the foundry went down) so there is a lot of things I haven't seen.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • How can i get crystal charger from crystal field of the fiery pit ( this mysterious charger was found crystal field of the fiery pit) ?