test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Party system

bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
Ok this I guess can go for both xbox and pc but i use xbox so.

This is one I am putting out for the mods of this game. First I will ask this why is it we can not go solo with private ones? Seems to be a pointless add if we can not go solo into any of the things. Yes even epics. Now demo and tiamat I see that but the rest we should be allowed to solo and not be forced to have a full team for it.

But the thing I want to really say here is why can anyone kick you from a party for no reason? I was in a dungeon today and killed everything running threw it easy. I wait at the boss door for about 6 minutes then the others tell me to leave. So when I do not they kick me. And the reason why you ask? Well the reason one told me was because they had got enough seals and did not want to fight the boss. I got kicked because they was done with the run. Now I feel this goes back to the "let us go in solo." But that is not the first time it happened. I got kicked before by the reason "it was funny." So I feel that the game needs ether

1. Let us go in solo even if it is only you in the party.

2. Make a better system that people can not kick someone just because.

3. Both.

I am not trying to rage or fuss here I am just getting sick of stuff like this. I can kill lostmoth solo but I still have to wait for others then hope I do not get kicked because of any dumb reason. So any mods want to talk with me about this? Any other players want to add to this?
✋☞ ✡⚐
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    So no one wants to try and talk with me on this one? Really moderators? Not even a link saying we are working on it?
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

So no one wants to try and talk with me on this one? Really moderators? Not even a link saying we are working on it?

That's not what moderators do. And the developers don't waste their time commenting/answering forum complaints, except in the forum where they ask for feedback.

Second, your story makes no sense. If they didn't intend to fight the boss, they would have left. They had to leave anyway. Kicking you did not accomplish their goal, so it seems part of the story may be missing.

Third, it should be possible to set yourself up for a solo attempt in the current system. Get a group of friends or guildmates to group and private queue. Set to not refill, ignore party requirements and then ask everyone else to leave. You would be solo and the party would not refill. I haven't tried, as I do not have a deathwish, but it should work.
  • Options
    zephyriah said:

That's not what moderators do. And the developers don't waste their time commenting/answering forum complaints, except in the forum where they ask for feedback.

Second, your story makes no sense. If they didn't intend to fight the boss, they would have left. They had to leave anyway. Kicking you did not accomplish their goal, so it seems part of the story may be missing.

Third, it should be possible to set yourself up for a solo attempt in the current system. Get a group of friends or guildmates to group and private queue. Set to not refill, ignore party requirements and then ask everyone else to leave. You would be solo and the party would not refill. I haven't tried, as I do not have a deathwish, but it should work.
    That was the full story. they kicked me because they did not want to fight the boss. I can only tell what they said.

And no getting a group of people together to have them leave is not going in solo. Going in solo is "no one in the party ok take me into this one." not "ok everyone here? good now that we are in everyone leave." solo means alone. so having to get a group so you can go in to do it yourself is not solo. that is getting a group together so you do all the work.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • Options
    mahburgmahburg Member Posts: 598 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

^^^^^^^
    This we do this all the time set up private party enter Dungeon, everyone abandons except soloist, only down side is the thirty minute penalty (which sucks) otherwise no problems doing this!
  • Options
    kuero21kuero21 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    before mod6 ppl could solo dungeons by going all the way to dungeon entrance and walking in manually.
    considering that often you wait like 10 minutes just for a queue to pop up and then someone rejects or doesn't accept makes me want to have that solo option as well.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    :3 I'd like the solo part, or atleast allow any group size between 1 to 5, just for those late nights n' it's you, and like 1 friend left in your group.
  • Options
    mahburg said:

^^^^^^^
    This we do this all the time set up private party enter Dungeon, everyone abandons except soloist, only down side is the thirty minute penalty (which sucks) otherwise no problems doing this!

That is the problem. getting a party together to go in and the others leave is an un needed thing. If you are going to spend the time trying to get a group together just go in with the group. The point I am saying is you go in. Not me trying to find away around it. Trying to point out there is "NO WAY TO GO IN SOLO." So please everyone stop sending me pms and stop posting here saying "Just find a few people and have them leave." because I will start marking them as spam because that has nothing to do with the point nor does it solve the problem.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • Options

:3 I'd like the solo part, or atleast allow any group size between 1 to 5, just for those late nights n' it's you, and like 1 friend left in your group.

That is a good idea.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐