test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian fighter changes

Comments

• checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    There is much to be evaluated with these first proposed, changes, but I will, once again, offer the historical perspective regarding ITF.

The original ITF from closed beta was 5% dmg boost + 5% dmg per rank and it was stackable. So, at level 60, you could have 15% dmg boost, and 20% if you were Tactician. Because it was stackable, 2 GFs in a party could provide more damage boost.

Then, Developers removed the ability for ITF to stack. When this happened, GFs WERE CONSISTENTLY EXCLUDED FROM PVE CONTENT. The reason was that the ITF bonus was not as great as could be gained by adding a dps player instead and running with 1 cleric. There was no need to tank. GFs could only beg to get into PvE parties (e.g., Temple of Spider), because dps was needed.

It was not until power creep permitted dpsers not to care about makeup of party, because they could solo it anyway, that GFs started to find a more consistent admittance into parties. Before this, a GF was wanted only to kite in Frozen Heart, and maybe at Spellplague. I know. I was there, so don't tell me it isn't true. I suffered through that very bad time.

Then, came an ITF change that made the GF the hub of buffs. The GF didn't need to tank, because the permabubble OP could do that. The GF just needed to spam ITF and do a little damage. Then, the OP got hit with the hammer, and the GF had to do tanking duties while also spamming ITF for PvE. But it was then that power creep swept in so much that a GF really does not need to tank. DPS + ITF buff is enough to just burn everything (at high TIL).

The proposed changes take the GF back towards its tanking roots, for which I am glad. However, and this is a big HOWEVER, the proposed change may EXCLUDE GFs from parties because tanking may not be as necessary by the GF. As pointed out, with the power creep still available, defender companions can tank in the place of GFs, and parties without GFs can be done. No problem. The aggro of the GF will not matter, since it is taken by the companion. The buff of the GF will be less than the damage another dpser can provide.

The 'balance' for ITF should be this:
    1) The buff ITF gives should be equal to the choice of the party to select the GF over a dps, AND at the same time, select a dps over a GF. The damage bonus from ITF should be equal with a dpser. Perhaps that is why the 25% was chosen. 25%x4 seems mathematical. However, it has already been historically proven that 15% was too low. 20% was too low.

2) So, if 15/20% is too low, and the current ITF is too high, why not choose something more in the middle. I recommend a 50% flat dmg boost for ITF with and additional 20% dmg boost and range boost for the Tactician line. Also, I recommend decreasing the buff from 8 seconds long, to 6 seconds. Let me put some math behind it:

The current ITF gives a 100% boost of DR as damage boost. The equivalent of a 50% flat damage boost, would be GFs who have a 50% DR with 100% ITF currently...because it takes work to get to the 50% (not including sudden rings). Since the flat damage boost is not based off of DR, it can function very similar to a well geared GF, without the game breaking super DR boost that comes from companions and sudden rings and flawed interactions with other classes. So, just putting the flat damage boost at 50% is already going to equal about a 2.5k-3k GF right now. It also controls the damage. The recommended 25% boost cuts ITF boost down to an equivalent GF right now running only 25% DR with 100% ITF boost, or any other class that might have 25% DR. The % boost suggested is absurdly low. Imagine a GF right now, which only had 25% DR and 100% ITF trying to be selected to run parties with ITF in, and no special mechanisms to boost artificially. That is what the recommended ITF boost is on preview.

But, isn't 50% too high? Well, ITF would take up a slot to run, and the buff time is less. At 6seconds, it would be very difficult to stack recovery to have 100% uptime.

Please consider increasing ITF boost, but keeping it based on flat damage. Also, please consider giving the Tactician line a higher damage boost and range for ITF, to distinguish it from the other two lines. Thanks!
    LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• wachumpongwachumpong Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    kemi1984 said:

Ok so a bit more informative now since I've went down and actually took a minute or two to read what Fabricant wrote.

So what we have is:

- Into the Frey: Now buffs by 10/15/20/25% damage bonus and no longer scales off DR.
    - Steel Defense down to +0.5s duration per level, from 1s duration.
    - Steel Blitz now has a 25% chance to proc, up from 5%. Also 60% of your weapon damage up from 50% and its +5% per rank, down from +12%. Steel Blitz can deal critical hits and does benefit from buffs and debuffs.
    - Temporary hitpoints from ITF are currently not temporary
    - Lunging Strike may have had its cooldown increased, it is 12 seconds on preview, need to check on live.
    - Combat Superiority changed from 10% to 5%.
    - Cleave - recovers 5% stamina
    - Terrifying Impact - is a stun (prone on live)
    - Anvil of Doom - If your target has less than 50% you deal additional damage over 5s (down from instantly 2x damage)
    - Supremacy of Steel - now also increases deflection chance
    - Steel Grace - at rank4 increases run speed by 17.5%, deflect chance by 5% and critical chance by 5%
    - Line Breaker Assault - increases DR by 10% and dazes enemies
    - Enduring Warrior: An addition of "You gain 10% increased incoming healing" has been added to the class feat. +5% incoming healing to each rank.
    - Indomitable Strengthen - The target deals less 20% less damage up from 10%.
    - Ferocious Reaction - This effect can only occur every 3 minutes down from 5. Every rank is -30s down from -60s. The DR buff is now 10s up from 5s.
    - Weapon Master's Strike now requires you target something to attack.
    - Tactical Superiority - Combat Superiority grants an additional 1/2/3/4/5% more damage, however, it does still require the target to hit you first.
    - Iron Focus (Improved Reaction on Live) - Frontline Surge now has a 20/40/60/80/100% to Taunt and mark the affected Targets.
    - Powerful Strike - Line Breaker Assault now has its recharge time reduced by 0.2/0.4/0.6/0.8/1s for every target hit.
    - Villains menace duration reduced, increases by 1 second per rank down from 2.
    - Jagged blades duration down from 15 seconds to 10 seconds.
    - Griffons Wraith has max of 3 charges, damage is increased per rank not number of charges.
    - Commander's Strike cooldown increased, duration of effect decreased and requires target to be marked.
    - Supremacy of Steel is no longer expendable (or is no longer listed in tooltip as)
    - Enforced Threat damage increases per rank, previously was just stamina regain increase

Of course the biggest target with this "balancing" was ITF and overall damage output that GF can generate.

ITF had to be nerfed and it was, was it "destroyed" or "trashed" ? no, in my opinion it was put where it should be. This abomination created with the uncapped DR transferred to the damage buff was a mistake and now it's gone for good.
    25% of damage buff is still a lot, but of course when you think it was like 15 times more than it's a no no :).

Steel Blitz looks awesome on paper. I don't see anything wrong with few skills being toned down like Combat Superiority or Jagged Blades.

Steel Defence down from 5s (If I recall correctly) to 2,5s at max rank? It's still 2 seconds of immortality, so again, I don't understand the tears.

Enforced Threat damage increase is awesome, it will be even more useful in solo/dailies play.
    Tactical Superriority, I don't understand the uproar, GF's are hit a lot right? so we will still get the benefit.

Commander's Strike was actually not so good, and me I (personally) was't using it too often. Plus marking is now much "easier" meaning we can do it while moving so, again....no tears here from my side.

Of course some builds, style of play will be harmed, but that's the nature of the beast. MMO's are destined to be this kind of games where nothing is set in stone.

Do mind, that's this opinion is from pure PVE perspective. I know nothing about PVP.

what about pvp? theres no way a gf can compete anymore. the best tank? na OP can perform better now + they have heal and immune. they just destroy the class they remodel until it become useless then why keep saying its still ok? nerf ITF its fine, but nerfing all skill damage and def encounter skill this is ridiculous IMHO..

who will use enforced threat in pvp?
  • wachumpongwachumpong Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

there are 2 TANK CLASSES (paladin and guardian fighter) right now in the game, that are always requested in the parties, while the GF is a better aggro than a paladin (there is a follow up for paladin threat comin soon) they can also provide the ITF buff(25% damage) , mark, debuff etc. at a reasonable ammount, while a companion is far more limited to do that, no striker class will use a defender companion to do dungeons since
    1. it dies instantly and it's an AI
    2. they loose alot DPS by switchin to a defender companion and not a striker companion.

So your worries are for nothing mate.

the GF will still be loved and taken into parties as before to do edmeo/CN and any other content that requires tankiness that would be released in near future.

25% it's enough of a buff and it stays, period.

let me give u an example, a group of 5 are fightin orcus, and you have: CW , SW , DC , GWF and TR , theres no one to tank orcus in this case so you say that using a defender companion will help out, well it doesn't first off one of the DPS classes will loose DPS by switchin to a defender companion, while the range classes will not die like GWF and TR instantly esepcially the GWF that marks orcus he will have the aggro , the group will loose alot of DPS on orcus, so i will gladly take a TANK either GF or paladin to keep the aggro away from us, and with the ITF effectiveness we wont burn the boss right away, so it will offer a bit more of a challenge.
    and keep in mind that they buff for 25% of 3 other DPS classes which it still make a difference.

its not just about ITF, let just say 80-90% of the GF skill has been nerf. would you still consider it ok? nerfing the ITF alone will solve the issue but now they touch everything
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User

The original ITF from closed beta was 5% dmg boost + 5% dmg per rank and it was stackable. So, at level 60, you could have 15% dmg boost, and 20% if you were Tactician. Because it was stackable, 2 GFs in a party could provide more damage boost.

Original ITF wasn't giving any dmg bonus at all, it was only a speed and AP gain buff, with Inspiring Leader feat it increased dmg by 5%. It got reworked to what we currently have on live in mod4 (at the same time when KV was turned into toggle) :V

Personally, I'm really happy with all the changes (except WMS nerf which I found 2h ago), maybe finally we'll see some diverse in GF builds and powers, not only boring KV/ITF buff bots.

Crying on forum over nerfs won't help anybody, we have to start theorycrafting and adapt to new meta ;)
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    What exactly is that WMS nerf?
  • kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

Requires target to use and deals HALF of damage to secondary targets.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    kacezet said:

HALF?
    It's an AoE swing. That's kind of the point.
    It used to give like a 30% at-will buff. I bet that's nerfed to. They're nerfing the whole thing.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    kacezet said:

ghoulz66 said:

DOOOOOOOHOHOHOHO!!

The GWF snowflakes will enjoy that.

Glad they improved cleave. But it'll still perform well combo'd with steel blitz.
  • checkmatein3checkmatein3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 525 Arc User
    kacezet said:

ghoulz66 said:

I think Devs are doing WPS nerf to make cleave more palpable (since it has a new stamina gain).

LEVIATHAN--19.3k Metallic Dragonborn Guardian Fighter Swordmaster Loadouts

Guild--And the Imaginary Friends

• klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    I agree with the spirit of these changes, but they totally missed the mark in the execution.
    And they gave nothing to Protector, what a joke.
    Actually, they even nerfed Villain's Menace. The only fix it needed was the unability to stack upon itself, but by itself it was fine, there was nothing wrong with it.
    And Iron Warrior is still the same old HAMSTER skill, sigh...
  • oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

oliboyph said:

@urabask yup, my point earlier as well. Some people don't realize how early max DR is reached in this game. At the same time it is senselss to add deflect over defense if you are good at blocking, so HP is best way to go. And the guild HP boon is monsteous over any other source of HP. This puts another premium on high lvl guilds.

I wish someone would explain to me how. I've got all my defence boons, Rank 9 Azure's in all my defence slots (including my purple augment pet) and I'm at 63% damage ignored - 17% left to go.

Are you basing that comment on using a negation enchant as well?
    hang on, sorry I just read this now, damage ignored?
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

no striker class will use a defender companion to do dungeons since
    1. it dies instantly and it's an AI
    2. they loose alot DPS by switchin to a defender companion and not a striker companion.

Yeti

and I see defender pets all the time
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    oliboyph said:

lantern22 said:

oliboyph said:

@urabask yup, my point earlier as well. Some people don't realize how early max DR is reached in this game. At the same time it is senselss to add deflect over defense if you are good at blocking, so HP is best way to go. And the guild HP boon is monsteous over any other source of HP. This puts another premium on high lvl guilds.

I wish someone would explain to me how. I've got all my defence boons, Rank 9 Azure's in all my defence slots (including my purple augment pet) and I'm at 63% damage ignored - 17% left to go.

Sorry typo, should have been Damage Resistance - oops
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

while the GF is a better aggro than a paladin

I see this posted a lot by people and I don't think it's true at all. I've grouped with paladins who have pulled bosses from me even though I'm spamming. Both classes at certain times struggle with threat with the current crazy numbers dps puts out compared to what they use to be. Threat should have been adjusted long ago for both tank classes.
  • oliboypholiboyph Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 627 Arc User
    lantern22 said:

oliboyph said:

lantern22 said:

oliboyph said:

Sorry typo, should have been Damage Resistance - oops
    oh ok. No, I don't include Negation, Try including the bonus Def you get from Twisted with max paranoia and Sudden + Rising defense rings, that should be enough.
    "As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann[/quote]
  • klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    metalldjt said:

eion311 said:

metalldjt said:

while the GF is a better aggro than a paladin

I see this posted a lot by people and I don't think it's true at all. I've grouped with paladins who have pulled bosses from me even though I'm spamming. Both classes at certain times struggle with threat with the current crazy numbers dps puts out compared to what they use to be. Threat should have been adjusted long ago for both tank classes.
    are you sure you are markin the boss properly?
    askin for the threat on mark to stack over another that wont be bad, but like i mentioned the reason why u loose aggro is because of the ITF buff, since that wont be a problem, the DPS will be normal, so the DPS wont take the aggro anymore. so this is another + for a GF to be picked up as a tank.
    The paladin has a mark that makes whoever hits the boss generate threat automatically for him. So yeah, you can't compete because the more you spam aggro, the more aggro the paladin gets as well...
    And it's not like the paladin himself is short of taunts either.
  • evemjevemj Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Just to give an idea of the stats as they can be seen (not much testing done, but anyway)

Damage: 1476-1805 (purple drowned)
    Power: 6653

Preview / Live
    Surge = 6603-7916 / 6574-7882
    WMS = 11601-13909 (½ to secondary) / 3308-3966 (way lower than 3300 to secondary)
    LS = 11474-13756 (8.9 sec...) / 15194-18217 (5.9 sec)
    AoD = 16523-19809 (11.2 sec) (does about 10k damage in those 5 secs...) / 16451-19723 (11.9 sec)
    Kneebreaker = 25817-30952 (10.4 sec) / 21421-25681 (10.4 sec)
    CS = 16657-19969 (8.9 sec) / 8614-10327 (7.4 sec)

Also seeing !EF! *somenumber* when on preview, but I dunno if that's new as I haven't used that server since early last year.

Guess I'll be spamming WMS even more when on my own, but I'm seeing my ability to tank and help others with buffs as having been reduced rather drastically.
    I suppose it was easier to nerf than it was to figure out how to prevent buffs from stacking, like HG+ITF and such.

P.S.
    Potion of grand healing, 25k. Finally.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User

There is much to be evaluated with these first proposed, changes, but I will, once again, offer the historical perspective regarding ITF.

Then, Developers removed the ability for ITF to stack. When this happened, GFs WERE CONSISTENTLY EXCLUDED FROM PVE CONTENT. The reason was that the ITF bonus was not as great as could be gained by adding a dps player instead and running with 1 cleric. There was no need to tank. GFs could only beg to get into PvE parties (e.g., Temple of Spider), because dps was needed.

It was not until power creep permitted dpsers not to care about makeup of party, because they could solo it anyway, that GFs started to find a more consistent admittance into parties. Before this, a GF was wanted only to kite in Frozen Heart, and maybe at Spellplague. I know. I was there, so don't tell me it isn't true. I suffered through that very bad time.

Then, came an ITF change that made the GF the hub of buffs. The GF didn't need to tank, because the permabubble OP could do that. The GF just needed to spam ITF and do a little damage. Then, the OP got hit with the hammer, and the GF had to do tanking duties while also spamming ITF for PvE. But it was then that power creep swept in so much that a GF really does not need to tank. DPS + ITF buff is enough to just burn everything (at high TIL).

The proposed changes take the GF back towards its tanking roots, for which I am glad. However, and this is a big HOWEVER, the proposed change may EXCLUDE GFs from parties because tanking may not be as necessary by the GF. As pointed out, with the power creep still available, defender companions can tank in the place of GFs, and parties without GFs can be done. No problem. The aggro of the GF will not matter, since it is taken by the companion. The buff of the GF will be less than the damage another dpser can provide.

The 'balance' for ITF should be this:
    1) The buff ITF gives should be equal to the choice of the party to select the GF over a dps, AND at the same time, select a dps over a GF. The damage bonus from ITF should be equal with a dpser. Perhaps that is why the 25% was chosen. 25%x4 seems mathematical. However, it has already been historically proven that 15% was too low. 20% was too low.

2) So, if 15/20% is too low, and the current ITF is too high, why not choose something more in the middle. I recommend a 50% flat dmg boost for ITF with and additional 20% dmg boost and range boost for the Tactician line. Also, I recommend decreasing the buff from 8 seconds long, to 6 seconds. Let me put some math behind it:

The current ITF gives a 100% boost of DR as damage boost. The equivalent of a 50% flat damage boost, would be GFs who have a 50% DR with 100% ITF currently...because it takes work to get to the 50% (not including sudden rings). Since the flat damage boost is not based off of DR, it can function very similar to a well geared GF, without the game breaking super DR boost that comes from companions and sudden rings and flawed interactions with other classes. So, just putting the flat damage boost at 50% is already going to equal about a 2.5k-3k GF right now. It also controls the damage. The recommended 25% boost cuts ITF boost down to an equivalent GF right now running only 25% DR with 100% ITF boost, or any other class that might have 25% DR. The % boost suggested is absurdly low. Imagine a GF right now, which only had 25% DR and 100% ITF trying to be selected to run parties with ITF in, and no special mechanisms to boost artificially. That is what the recommended ITF boost is on preview.

But, isn't 50% too high? Well, ITF would take up a slot to run, and the buff time is less. At 6seconds, it would be very difficult to stack recovery to have 100% uptime.

Please consider increasing ITF boost, but keeping it based on flat damage. Also, please consider giving the Tactician line a higher damage boost and range for ITF, to distinguish it from the other two lines. Thanks!

into the fray got damage boost after mod 3 not since closed beta. it was always run speed then they added action points and damage boost.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    All this talk about what ITF used to be or should or could be or something.

I honestly didn't start using it perm till mod 4 or 5. I ignored it up till then.

So even if ITF was ripped out of the game, I'd be ok with that.
    My big complaint is the nerfing EVERYTHING ELSE.

The complaints from outside parties on the nerf crusade was DPS.
    Show me one recent complaint about lunge or villains menace.

The tankiness, survivability, CC resists, external buffing, debuffing, and movement all got nerfed.
    I'm sticking around for the official patch-notes for the WHY?
    What was the rationale to destroying the hard work.
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    GF powers got major rework prior to mod3 release.
    Anvil was 25% health threashold that time,ITF as mamal said was only speed/ap.Etc

As for aggro,an OP will have always better aggro if he uses his all tools by a GF.OPs were losing aggro to demo cause they were not used to direct tanking ,after nerf and they were kiting.I have both classes,Op in aggro is superior.

OP is superior in tanking aswell cause of Justice path and Binding Oath.

Gf could compete by Steel Defense ,but for whatever reason SD was nerfed.

In general the significant nerfs that will seriously harm Gfs are: (always at rank4)

Tankiness nerfs:

Villain's Menace duration:From 12 secs to 8.That means -20% less DR and damage
    Steel Defense:from 6 to 2,5 secs.
    Lunging Strike: 50% more ICD. 50% less 30% DR

Utility Nerfs:

ITF:from an average 50-60% to aa flat 25%
    Due to tankiness nerf,using KV in tier 3 dungeons or in new zones with piercing damage (EverFrost) will be a lot ,I mean a lot more risky.

DPS nerfs:

Anvil: Since now it is damage over time and requires the target to be less than 50% it is difficult to apply the 50% threashold since other classes do too much damage.Not enough time for a Gf to use it
    ITF nerf: -40-70% damage depending om IL and build.

WMS:

The mimic of GWf style we all do it is over.With no unstop to us and VM nerfed .....

I will say roughly for current GF builds, Gfs tankiness in cut in half -50% and DPS around 70-80%.

The core of the problem was ITF.Nerfing iTF would solve the problem alone ,add a SWW rework and Gf would be balanced.

------------------------------------

These nerfs will hurt PVE Gfs the most.
    The tankinees nerfs are severe and difficult to explain.After mod10 in similar IL an OP will have 2x easiest job to do.
    GFs with less than 2,7k-2,8k IL will be....in an extremely difficult position.

As for utility:
    Bane has a 30% buff and a 30% debuff.Compare this to ITF.

As for DPS:

With special companions and stacking power OPs will be superior.
    yeah i know you all say it is not true.it is.OPs were lazy and did not explore their class prior to the nerf.You will see more of them now.

In essense in mod10 GF will relive the mod2 days.
    His DPS will be subpar,his tankiness a little more than a GWF that does 4x its damage.His utility will be less than any path OP.

Strange thing is ...PVP Gfs using KChallenge ,ITF and Bull Charge and SWW feature are very little affected.people will still complain.This nerf crusade was fueled cause of pvp ,pve Gfs were obliterated yet pvp ones will continue to thrive.grats.
    kchalenge should be modified.SWW should be modified.

--------------------------------------

As for the feedback here it made me sad.
    Confident GFs saying we will be ok.And we will run the content again.Heard that before in mod5 last days.in mod6 other also Confident Gfs were jumping from net to net and from barel to barel.Most of them are in WildStar or ESo now.I am bored to find the discussion now.

Another "GF" said his usual misinfo although he refers to pve and i doubt he ever i mean EVER run any pve content.long live resonator and Sicarious.

Another,true GWF this time and not a masqueraded one, told us we will be fine.He has no clue since he does not play the class.

I will say again what i said 2 years ago,well with different words.GF nerfs are a mentality problem.What I mean?
    The stereotypical long played Gfs are usually good guys that want to offer to the group.They are docile by nature.Typical DPSers are vicious and want their ego to be N1.
    That's why GF community is not be able,in conjecture with its small numbers,to protect the class from nerf crusades and attacks.
    Whoever did so ,kudos to him by me i respect you all,you showed some real guts! :) \o/ "formally bow emote"

Few bother to read the forums and even fewer to confront the guys that organized a Thought-Opinion pogrom against GFs and their voices.
    They are afraid or unwilling to.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1216132/about-healthy-threads/p1

This is...people in openly organizing opinion pogrom and mass reporting to anyone they don't like his thoughts,regardless of what he posts and his arguments..Nvm.

Or to mention that the main force behind this nerf crusade a CW,went to a gf channel and asked about Gfs and some Gfs responded. : ( :(
    or other that gave congrats to him for posting the pre preview patch notes:neutral:
    This whole situation is unfair to say at least.
    ---------------------------------------

Any mod or Cryptic staff can check my account and see how much zen i bought or if i ever violated anything in this game.
    yet trolls live on ,nerfed a class into oblivion,and thrive ,cause of botting.grats.

Post edited by hypervoreian on
  • guarrrrrrrdguarrrrrrrd Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    metalldjt said:

BREAKIN NEWS: ITF is 30% not 25%

clarification - not in Tactitian )