test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make solo que playlist?

trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
Anyone think there is any interest in making a solo queing only playlist? I think that would be HUGE for people not exactly sure how they would go about balancing teams but I think it would do WONDERS for people that love to play solo.

There is nothing worse then solo queing and getting put into a game vs a premade literally every single time. While I dont really have this problem because everyone picks me up.... I think this is a major reason why most people dont play pvp much anymore.

Let me know what you think.. please be constructive and not inflaming. No point in having an ego in this conversation!
Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.

Comments

• justdave1315justdave1315 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm all for this. I'm not a huge fan of premade matches, I generally pvp to kill and there's not a lot of that going on when you're running 5's. I could do them, I get asked to do them but it's just not my thing. I used to solo q all the time, but running into a premade everytime I q up has turned me off of pvp.
    3,500 IL CW - Lockdown
  • trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    Certainly would be a good place for people to learn how to pvp and ques would probably be alot easier to get.

You would still have your 5v5 ques of course to do other groupings but at least if you solo qued you would have some piece of mind to know that you wouldn't get campfired by people that only play in 5's.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I think the best fix for PvP would be to have two queues with an over under split based on item level, around 3K +/-
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies

I think the best fix for PvP would be to have two queues with an over under split based on item level, around 3K +/-

Id never get a match then without fighting a premade =(
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    +1 it is completely pointless soloing queuing
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    wdj40 said:

Ya but I have a feeling a lot of people would be more willing to give it a chance because teams would be completely randomized and the fact that you know you at least have A CHANCE TO WIN. Instead of pretty much guaranteeing a lose if you solo que now.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I just discussed this on another thread and anything that allows me to play PVP on a level board would make me very happy. Have either solo queue option, or tiered lobbies...
    ANYTHING that will mean that I dont have to spend a week doing other stuff in order to forget how boring the last massacre was before I bother with a round of PVP again.
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

wdj40 said:

Ya but I have a feeling a lot of people would be more willing to give it a chance because teams would be completely randomized and the fact that you know you at least have A CHANCE TO WIN. Instead of pretty much guaranteeing a lose if you solo que now.
    Oh yeah I was agreeing, I +1 to the thread. At the moment I do not even bother with PvP as I PUG 99% of the time for fun and randomness. So in its current state PvP is completely pointless for a PUG person.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Tbh if this was added they would have to make it so if lets say a group of five friends Q up at the same time, they won't be thrown if the same match, for example seige guild groups Q'ing, old Edemo Q, sure some could be put on the other side, but still most likely more on one side.

Tbh if this was added they would have to make it so if lets say a group of five friends Q up at the same time, they won't be thrown if the same match, for example seige guild groups Q'ing, old Edemo Q, sure some could be put on the other side, but still most likely more on one side.

If they did do this and you had anyone in your group it would have to be blocked out until you que in just by yourself.

This way it forces you to pick a different selection. My idea would be to have 4 different pvp que options. Single que Domination, Regular Dom where you can choose to play solo or with a group, seige and of course gaunt.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

If they did do this and you had anyone in your group it would have to be blocked out until you que in just by yourself.

This way it forces you to pick a different selection. My idea would be to have 4 different pvp que options. Single que Domination, Regular Dom where you can choose to play solo or with a group, seige and of course gaunt.
    No im saying if you and your friend Q up at the same time (not groupped) the current way the game is it'll throw you in together.

No im saying if you and your friend Q up at the same time (not groupped) the current way the game is it'll throw you in together.

Ahh now i get what you are saying. Well you have that CHANCE it might happen but you never know. At least its not guaranteed.