test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make a solo que playlist?

trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
Anyone think there is any interest in making a solo queing only playlist? I think that would be HUGE for people not exactly sure how they would go about balancing teams but I think it would do WONDERS for people that love to play solo.

There is nothing worse then solo queing and getting put into a game vs a premade literally every single time. While I dont really have this problem because everyone picks me up.... I think this is a major reason why most people dont play pvp much anymore.

Let me know what you think.. please be constructive and not inflaming. No point in having an ego in this conversation!
Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.

Comments

• trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    kalina311 said:
    Great but it doesn't hurt to give it its own post and hopefully bring it up again!
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
    edited July 2016

I think solo/duo queue is the only way to go. As I said in that post, most players play with spouses or BFFs. Strict single queue would be a horrible idea.

Ya that is a thing to think about.. but that would be the chance you take if you wanted to que up with a friend. Just imagine never having to hit a pre-made again and it would probably be a lot easier to find a match. If nothing it would expose a few people that cant play by themselves.

Would do wonders for the solo players out there to give them a fighting chance and to have fun too.

Na. The devs have mentioned Pre-made queue and Solo/duo queue. I doubt they will allow pre-mades to face random 5-man teams ever again if they make the change. It will be 5 solo/duos v 5 solo/duos and pre-mades v pre-mades.

Ya I could see that working if that is how it ends up.. wouldn't be that unfair really. I can see people trying to exploit that but if they are careful how they implement it im sure they can make it work.
  • goodyearbaddaygoodyearbadday Member Posts: 59 Arc User

It may be just that PVP in NW is a fail. I really do not see any solutions to the problems that plague it that do not require a complete overhaul of the mode. Solo queues would lead to sloppy and uncoordinated matches. Pre-made queues would lead to long queue times and imbalanced matches. Matchmaking would have to take SH boons and mounts into consideration and remove utility enchants from IL. It goes on and on.

I would happily remove my silvery enchants if it means I had a chance @ rewards every time I queue

It may be just that PVP in NW is a fail. I really do not see any solutions to the problems that plague it that do not require a complete overhaul of the mode. Solo queues would lead to sloppy and uncoordinated matches. Pre-made queues would lead to long queue times and imbalanced matches. Matchmaking would have to take SH boons and mounts into consideration and remove utility enchants from IL. It goes on and on.

Sure it wouldn't be perfect but some of us have put to much time or money into it to not try. You have to try or you are letting it fail.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    I'd really like dom or gg mode that only accepts those queuing solo, no premades. I've got pretty good gear, mostly from PvE which is what I like the most and am working on my Burning gear once again which I got my second piece last night, but although I do ok, premades just smash me.

I'd really like dom or gg mode that only accepts those queuing solo, no premades. I've got pretty good gear, mostly from PvE which is what I like the most and am working on my Burning gear once again which I got my second piece last night, but although I do ok, premades just smash me.

Ya I feel bad for the solo que people which is why im trying to facilitate this conversation. I think more people get turned off by getting smashed by premade after premade that doesn't even let them cap to get glory to even get their gear. So the community dies slowly and the people that only premade don't even understand its them doing it lol. Believe me here on xbox its bad not as bad as i've heard it is on PC but we are slowly getting people to come around and be somewhat respectful. It wont be easy but we can fix the community ourselves. Well because the game wont fix itself.