test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Powers Slot 4 ??

Hello All

So I've hit level 70. The box at the bottom with the IV is now in color. I've spent 71 points. None of the box 4 on any of the powers is available. Am I missing something here? I thought at this point they should all be available to upgrade.

Comments

• aztrial#6345 aztrial Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Hello,

Should have them unlocked now :neutral: once you hit 70 any extra power points can be spent on the 4th upgrade like you said, have your tried re booting your game? or changing characters and logging back in?.
    Also fail with the smily face abovein my comment LOL!
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    My assumption is that you dont have any power points left. It should say in the lower right hand corner. If its 0, then you will need to wait until you earn another point. You earn more points by filling your experience bar again. But that point is in the fate of RNG. Dont be surprised if you dont get one...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• greenstang511#2960 greenstang511 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    I had 7 power points left and when I hit level 70 the IV at the bottom got activated. Then I used the power points 1 at a time to see if it made a difference eventually getting up to 71 points used and 0 available. I tried the xbox reboot, game exit, changing characters, instances, all the while using the points. The fourth box never became activated or button allowing me to add.

PS I saved up 7 just for this purpose of using on my fav powers. Guess that's not happening now.
    you have to use 70 points for the bottom skill to unlock to allow you to start unlocking the 4th power on each skill, so points from 71 onwards you will be able to unlock the 4th power
  • blizzardpenguin#4023 blizzardpenguin Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    I agree with aztrial...you have to SPEND 70pts before you can use pts to unlock the 4th rank of a skill
  • pr3stigexpr3stigex Member Posts: 419 Arc User
    He only has one extra point, only one power can be at level 4. No need to waste a respect. Unless he picked powers he doesn't use of course.
    Lash Urzoth 3.7k GWF, Pr3sTiGe 3k SW.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    True.

At 70 points spent it should've unlocked with the 1 spare that you had. It's possible you had the issue where sometimes you need to close and re-open the window for it to activate. In all probability it'll be available on your next point.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    I'll have to keep an eye on it and check once I've earned another point. I'll also look into that token because I have my favs now and would love to take the powers and feats and reassign them.
  • satniteeduardosatniteeduardo Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    As said above it unlocks level 4 when you have reached level 70 AND spent 70 points.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Thrown on some Azures in your Utility with the other exp bonus and get grinding for power points or wait till the Sharandar power point thing is live and get the there, as for the respec at this moment don't as @satniteeduardo said, only do it atm if you want to fix your feats.
    Just as an update, I've so far received 2 power rewards and each time I was able to use the slot 4.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Cool, all's normal then :)
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD