test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.62.20160613a.4

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    Thanks for the PoM fix.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    "The default loot threshold for Need / Greed is now Rare (Blue), increased from Uncommon (Green)"

Thank You! Now the skirmish screens won't be buried in pop-ups. :-)
    Excellent.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Thanks for the update on Dungeon default loot from Green to Blue.
  • stschiffstschiff Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 18 Arc User
    Wohoo, some real sweeties in there. I hope sharandar will no longer glow at 200% anymore, that was anoying...
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    Oh, maybe I'll actually run PoM again now.
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    So another qms nerf right before 2x runes/enchants event? great job... How about removing the daily cap on drop then?
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Thank you so much for addressing the PoM issue! Looking forward to running it again for dem rings.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Some good news here, appreciate the MotH and PoM fix.
    However the QM enchants that now drop BoA RP on its little bags is another defeat for the legit player...
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    agilesto said:

However the QM enchants that now drop BoA RP on its little bags is another defeat for the legit player...

BoA is what the greater part of the community have been asking for. Character-bound is what we want to see go.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    All the RP coming from the spoils of war were reducing the prices on the auction house, now, prices are going to increase again because bots won't be able to sell it anymore
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    People actually opened the QM bags? Huh. I just feed them to the coffer.
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User

Same here baldy. Were we wrong?
    I aim to misbehave
  • deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Well unless I have missed something, other than MoH getting fixed finally, there is no apparent fix yet for the options menu were some are unable to select the other options in those drop downs that are near another area of the options....for example the show nameplate on self is unable to be clicked on anything other than on mouseover because it opens apparently on the chat drop down to show those options so to me it seems that it is clicking through everything even to the actual world from these other windows. I was seeing tooltips from gear that is apparently on the otherside of those areas and the thing is even moving the window around is a no go......as it keeps it up no matter what annoying as all get out
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    lirithiel said:

agilesto said:

BoA is what the greater part of the community have been asking for. Character-bound is what we want to see go.
    No one was asking for more bound enchants. BoA enchants just add more clutter.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    urabask said:

lirithiel said:

agilesto said:

No one was asking for more bound enchants. BoA enchants just add more clutter.
    People have been asking for BoA enchants to avoid wholesale nerfing and is one of the main argument to combat botting, whether it will work or not is another matter. So long as there is something valuable worth farming, botters will find a way to bot it

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    agilesto said:

All the RP coming from the spoils of war were reducing the prices on the auction house, now, prices are going to increase again because bots won't be able to sell it anymore

Yep. If you thought 800k for a mythic artifact was bad enough, then hang on to your butts, because Cryptic is just getting started!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited June 2016

If you open the bag when your QM enchantment is in high level, you can get rank 7 (or higher?).
    People are stocking up bags while they are gradually upgrading their QM.
    When it is 2xEnchantment time and their QM level is high enough, they open those bags.
    What it matters is what your QM level is when you open the bag and not when you pick up the bag.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lugiadlugiad Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    POM second stage on demonic incursion it's broken :/
  • shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    so after running 4 demonic incursion i can definatly say that the timer is broke, I have found a work around which invovles letting the first timer run out, it will reset and let you get the full amount of time for the next round but unfortunatly the second phases timer has not beeen fixed
  • bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    "The default loot threshold for Need / Greed is now Rare (Blue), increased from Uncommon (Green)"

Why not also allow the loot roll request window to be movable?

Seems like it should be moved away from the center of your view, perhaps to the upper-left and the results moved to the upper-right.

This seems extremely obvious to me anyway.
  • zghondizghondi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    REALLY ???? my character is stuck in shatander now ; when i log on there it freeze then crash , wth NWO ????
  • krymkackrymkac Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    Ppl been asking for boa enchants instead of hard nerfs... We got both hard nerfs in the form of reduced drop rates/daily cap on drop & boa enchants. Marvelous. And yes PoM is still broken.
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Why not also allow the loot roll request window to be movable?

Seems like it should be moved away from the center of your view, perhaps to the upper-left and the results moved to the upper-right.

This seems extremely obvious to me anyway.

It used to be in Mod 5, then when they bought in Mod 6, they locked all the windows back. The charts you have in Dungeons used to be movable as well.

Post edited by sorce#8115 on
This discussion has been closed.