test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Free Bag of Holding Today

lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
Best freebie yet imo, won't say no to 12 free slots, make sure you grab it. Thanks to the Dev's

If this has already been posted, sorry for the double up (had a quick look and couldn't see it)

Comments

• samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Also, it is No Sell, No Discard... so what are you supposed to do in the event you one day no longer need the bag? Eat it? ;)
    @samaka#2511
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User

Also, it is No Sell, No Discard... so what are you supposed to do in the event you one day no longer need the bag? Eat it? ;)

Just eat it, eat it.....if it's gettin' cold, reheat it :p

Couldn't resist

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Is that a bit of Weird Al?

If so, I like it
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    or simply transfer to an alt jeez some ppl must complain
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
    lantern22 said:

Is that a bit of Weird Al?

If so, I like it

Why, yes. Yes it is.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • rockets1010rockets1010 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    i didnt get any free bag?? wtf

i didnt get any free bag?? wtf

That's because you missed the window. During the Jubilee, the free ZEN store item changes daily.

ROLL TIDE ROLL

• samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    I never look a gift horse in the mouth but my collection of 12 slot bags is immense at this point. I got one just like this at New Years, I have the one from the campaign, the one you get for the graveyard quest, and now this one. At this point, I really wish they would stop the "small bag" kick or allow us to trade 2 in for 1 slightly larger 18 slot bag. So you lose 6 slots but gain an empty bag slot.

I realize the player up there is just joking, but I do believe you can mail stuff to yourself and delete the mail and it will remove your item.
    Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain
    sameriker said:

I never look a gift horse in the mouth but my collection of 12 slot bags is immense at this point. I got one just like this at New Years, I have the one from the campaign, the one you get for the graveyard quest, and now this one. At this point, I really wish they would stop the "small bag" kick or allow us to trade 2 in for 1 slightly larger 18 slot bag. So you lose 6 slots but gain an empty bag slot.

I realize the player up there is just joking, but I do believe you can mail stuff to yourself and delete the mail and it will remove your item.

Yes, I was joking, not complaining as someone thought! ;)

Ohh, never thought of mailing-and-deleting, clever solution and I will keep that in mind for future No Sell, No Discard items I don't actually want! :)
    @samaka#2511
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

Ohh, never thought of mailing-and-deleting, clever solution and I will keep that in mind for future No Sell, No Discard items I don't actually want! :)

Probably won't work either. The game won't let you delete a message with other items with these tags (Breyer's book).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

Probably won't work either. The game won't let you delete a message with other items with these tags (Breyer's book).
    Well bah, so much for that idea! ;)

Seems strange to have items you must use and can't get rid of any other way!
    @samaka#2511
  • two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User
    If you have a free character slot, you could probably transfer the bag to a new character then delete the character.

However, I assume that you don't have a free character slot, or you would find a use for an account-bound bag.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
    I will be keeping the bag, it's not like I have Runic Bags of Holding on all my characters... yet! LoL

I am a coder so when I saw an item that couldn't be discarded or sold I wondered what I would do when I longer need the bag. Also, my partner got an XP Boost drop from the Jubilee but didn't want to use it as leveling is not exactly slow, however, it too was No Sell, No Discard.

IMO, they should just add an NPC that would take these items off your hands should you get one you don't actually want.
    @samaka#2511