test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So it's not possible to complete missed deeds?

ross80ross80 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I was leveling too fast and was happy about it because I didn't know I will outlevel some of the quests...

Now there is new Chronicles window that says I should complete 3 quests in Neverdeath and in some other places. So I went to Neverdeath but there were only dailies, no new quests for me.

Am I missing something? or it is impossible to complete skipped deeds

Comments

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    I haven't looked close - but unless a deed includes the area's skirmish, you should be able to. The problem is that once you level up enough - 30 levels beyond the area's level I think? (could be wrong there) - the yellow quest giver icons no longer appear. That means you'll need to do some research to figure out what to do next by asking around the NPCs until you find one that gives quests or reading on the NW Wiki site for who gives what. It's a pain, I know.. but it is what it is!
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,113 Arc User
    You have to talk to the quest-givers. They will not have the <!> over their heads, because you leveled past them.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    tornnomartornnomar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    Head back to Neverdeath and talk to the Harper, next to the fire, and/or Tristopher Chatterbell, under an awning of a tent, just down from the Harper.
    Also if you check your campaign window, it will list the quests that need completed to earn the deed. I think most areas have 3 quests that have to be done.
    [img][/img]NORresized.png
    Branch Lead
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Every area has a very on-the-rails quest progression, so whatever is in the Deeds may not be available until you've done some prerequisite.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    alamosabadboyalamosabadboy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Don't know if they all are doable. I know I tried to get Beneath Skull Fortress done and I can not get Shaben Shortcloak to give me the quest. I even went back to every NPC before him on the "list of Quests" and could not get any quests from them either. So, who knows.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,113 Arc User
    I had to go all the way back to Ranger Leokas on one of my characters and do the whole zone.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    ilag1337ilag1337 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I was a bit overleveled. 10 more than the recommended level on Icepire Peak. I can still get the deed and theres no skirmish required so far. Only dungeon and few select missions from the zone.
  • Options
    ross80ross80 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I finished Underdeath deed yesterday. As it was said here outleveled quests are not gone they are just not marked with quest-giver icon.

I tried to talk to the captain lady, she didn't have an icon but she gave me a quest. Then another one and another one. After that the doomguide without an icon gave me a quest. Couple of quests later this Tristopher guy finally gave me the quests listed in the Chronicles window (still no icon).

So basically if you are level 70 after each quest you have to run around the campfire inspecting every single not marked NPC here to find the one which will give you the next quest.
  • Options
    shonsu5320shonsu5320 Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    This is something that really needs to be fixed. Instead of not showing the quest icon they could just grey it or something like that (like some other games do).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]