test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.60.20160427xa.5

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Our patch notes for the anniversary maintenance on 6/16, which includes some class powers, the Lostmauth Set change/exchange and the Elemental Evil Campaign.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/10020863-nw.60.20160427xa.5

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    If the DC sound not working isn't fixed yet I REFUSE to play.
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • Options
    fuzzmeisterjfuzzmeisterj Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Can a DC get credit on killing Orcus yet?
  • Options
    nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    #RIP Bubble
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    sax1993 said:

If the DC sound not working isn't fixed yet I REFUSE to play.

Missed this in the patch notes. I've added it in. DC sounds are back in!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    This makes me a happy Cleric :D
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Can't wait to see how the game plays out with those changes!
  • Options
    warfighterv7#0661 warfighterv7 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So many people are going to leave the game because of the changes. Really hope the servers are better and less lag.
  • Options
    xalorusxalorus Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    Did they adjust anything with the bonding stones, (I don't mind a no at all and like the current system) if they allowed the 3 proc all at once or not?
  • Options
    blindmonkeyzblindmonkeyz Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    FYI from the other thread. Reinforcement kits on your Lostmauth items will be lost when you do the exchange. Thats what Strumslinger responded to my question.
    XB One
    LGPG Alliance
    Reagents of Death - Leader
    CW - Phoenix lvl 70 4034 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 4012 (Main)
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 4010 (Main)
    SW - Zor lvl 70 3230 (Main)
    OP - Box lvl 70 3002 (Retired)

PS4
    Look Good Play Good
    GWF - Ice lvl 70 3875 (Main)
    GF - Spectre lvl 70 2669 (Alt)

• Options
    larkias#2967 larkias Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    @strumslinger
    Any chance of a fix for the Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount from the Mount Trader in PE? You can't swap the Heavy Mystic Nightmare for it anymore after the Stable update, so it's impossible to obtain :(
  • Options
    raymond00713raymond00713 Member Posts: 312 Arc User
    They nerf skill nodes... why would you take rp out of skill nodes? There's no reward system in place to play this game. Are you guys missing that? Now you have treasure chests in dungeons with nothing, and an end chest in a dungeon with items that we salvage. Cool game bruh
  • Options
    theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    So no changes to the terrible broken que system?
    You know, the sometimes over two hours waiting time, suddenly getting kicked out of que, getting kicked out if you change map/instance, accepting but never getting in, etc, etc...

Really hope the servers are better and less lag.

Trust me, that will never ever happen.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • Options

@strumslinger
    Any chance of a fix for the Heavy Inferno Nightmare mount from the Mount Trader in PE? You can't swap the Heavy Mystic Nightmare for it anymore after the Stable update, so it's impossible to obtain :(

I traded it the other day, then sold it on the TH because inferno is worth more than the nightmare.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User

shouldn't change much really, a good bubble can replenish the bubble in under 6 seconds anyway.

They removing another way to make AD.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Is wanderers fortune still broken?....it was dropping stones at way higher rates than 4%????.....I only ask because I was going to buy a mount with the available insignia slots but wanted to wait for patch
  • Options
    vishara022vishara022 Member Posts: 20 Arc User

They nerf skill nodes... why would you take rp out of skill nodes?

The reason given when this was first announced was allegedly due to farming by bots. I don't believe that explanation for a second. I've never had trouble finding skill nodes when farming.

• Options
    gobulagobula Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The free Lostmauth replacements make zero sense for GWF. Orcus' set is now bis, and none of the others are worth anything, so why no Orcus offered?
  • Options
    gobula said:

The free Lostmauth replacements make zero sense for GWF. Orcus' set is now bis, and none of the others are worth anything, so why no Orcus offered?

because it just came out and everyone is still working on it.
  • Options
    eamsbroeamsbro Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I'd like to see how the game plays...... but I can no longer log in!

Just getting the 'Connecting to the account server. Please wait...' screen, then goes back to the 'press A on any controller' screen after a couple of minutes. What's going on?

Just living life 1 XP at a time.....
  • Options
    moogie101#4741 moogie101 Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    eamsbro said:

I'd like to see how the game plays...... but I can no longer log in!

Just getting the 'Connecting to the account server. Please wait...' screen, then goes back to the 'press A on any controller' screen after a couple of minutes. What's going on?

The game is down for an upgrade & maintenance, kinda the whole point of this thread you've posted in. Likely be another 2 hours if not more before game can be played.
  • Options
    lovestoryiilovestoryii Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    In Rob's state of the game address, he stated that the Xbox economy is much different than the PC economy. You guys were supposed to address the economy issues separately and get, Xbox is getting a task removed that gives little rough ad. When is Xbox going to see changes in their economy?? @strumslinger
  • Options
    kizashi#9825 kizashi Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited June 2016
    Can you give an example of economic changes that effect everyone positively instead of only those players with mass amounts of AD or ZEN?
  • Options
    gsaylgsayl Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    My bubble class is completely irrelevant now..
  • Options
    mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    ETOS and CN success rate tonight will be laughable for a few weeks until respecs are figured out and quality guardian/ cleric teams are more common. Sigh...so much for the pally and all the invested time and money.

This patch will be the death of PUGs and low geared players.
  • Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    Will the lostmauth trade in be permanently available or just a limited time thing?....in other words can I wait until a double rp event then trade???
  • Options
    ciel777ciel777 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ug I knew they were going to screw over the healer Paladins with this.

As If we weren't being ridiculed enough already in end game content.

The whole point of us choosing to use that 50% damage reduction shield was so that we could actually heal people instead of always having those people who refuse to up their HP always getting instantly dropped in 1 hit.

No one ever complained that Healer Paladins were making things too easy, it was always the Tanking Bubble that reduced our chosen build to a pointless redundancy and made players become so complacent and sloppy.
  • Options

gobula said:

because it just came out and everyone is still working on it.
    So? It's best in slot. For GWF, Lostmauth was best in slot. If you're going to kill the Lostmauth set, you should replace it with an equal.
  • Options

ETOS and CN success rate tonight will be laughable for a few weeks until respecs are figured out and quality guardian/ cleric teams are more common. Sigh...so much for the pally and all the invested time and money.

This patch will be the death of PUGs and low geared players.

Seriously! PUGs were already essentially killed with the queue system change anyway.
  • Options
    gsayl said:

My bubble class is completely irrelevant now..

Mine too! So much time, energy, and actual money spent, and now it's worthless. Items, enchants, everything.
  • Options
    nickjdowenickjdowe Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    The bubble was never intended to have a 100% up time. It promoted lazy game play and unbalanced builds for all the other classes.

I've seen plenty of protection OPs with great builds that don't even need to pop their bubble. Time to look deeper into your class then just the one ability.
This discussion has been closed.