test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Synergy Alliance

13»

Comments

• icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    Thanks all for joining the Synergy alliance, the experience so far has been super awesome! We havent had much reason to run DF in the past few months but it now has a purpose (to help the new alliance and the runs were certainly incredible experience!) Thanks everyone for making this happen and we definately look forward to achieve greater things together! <3

icydrake
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • omgitszephomgitszeph Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    icyphish said:

Thanks all for joining the Synergy alliance, the experience so far has been super awesome! We havent had much reason to run DF in the past few months but it now has a purpose (to help the new alliance and the runs were certainly incredible experience!) Thanks everyone for making this happen and we definately look forward to achieve greater things together! <3

icydrake

\\

I concur, this alliance has been amazing fun, new friends, and non stop stuff to do for all of us :) thanks again for making this happen <3 You are all AMAZING !!

~Intelligence is SEXXY, talk nerdy to me ~
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    icyphish said:

icydrake

Icy is a big softie... he may have a VERY CRUNCHY exterior... but he has a sweet gooey center... or so I have been told.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • bluangelukbluangeluk Member Posts: 67 Arc User

Synergy SH - Dragonflight

Lady T: "Pick you favorite color dragon!"
    Replies: "I will go to pink then!"

--------------------------

And finally, we have found it.... the elusive pink dragon! SHE apparently, is very fond of roaming our SH in the absence of members. :p

The Synergy Alliance is all settled in now. And what a pleasure it is to be part of such a friendly conglomerate. From a very organised and always active alliance chat to the rowdy shenanigans that sometimes take over the social hub of our discord server. It is great getting to spend time with all of you, playing a game we very much enjoy!

A big thank you to the Synergy guild leaders and officers for joining us all together, I sat through many hours of your searching and inter-guild chats. I know you guys put a lot of effort into it. Iyon, Zeng, Flynn, LT, Lancer - good job! :)

I look forward to meeting those people from the alliance that have perhaps been too shy to come join in our voice chat, don't forget you are all very welcome! (Even those that pm me to say their 'accent is not very understandable'! :) )

To friends old and new, let the merry dragon-slaying continue. See you all in game!
    "Here's a circle... I'm not sure it's a real circle, so don't trust it too much!" Idril (AoGlyph)
    9abea38.png
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Yes Synergy Alliance is going from strength to strength.

And yes a good 9th Gauntlet post is available so come Join us.

Tab
    Civil Anarchy
    Synergy Alliance.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • rockets1010rockets1010 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    u guys use discord??
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User

u guys use discord??

Yes

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    Little update: Synergy just reached rank 20 w/ all boons and market rank 10. Lots of work, thanks all for the help over the past 11 months!
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • drewhayesdrewhayes Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    ~

Post edited by drewhayes on
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    WOOO Grats Synergy... Glad to help as much as we could.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • neevakleenbladeneevakleenblade Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Hi :) I was wondering is a rank 5 going on rank 6 guild way too small to join in the alliance?
  • antimidas007antimidas007 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Add me on discord... antimidas#4519
  • zhadriss#8663 zhadriss Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hail and well met. My guild is currently rank 6 and looking for an Alliance to join to help progress and get into new events. With summer upon us as normal in all MMO attendance drops so looking for others in same situation to meet and group with. To be honest the addition of Alliance was a thing my guild has looked forward to but harsh reality its a rough road to find one. I know a lot of the guilds listed as part of this Alliance and also know the reputations of those involved so reached out. As a guild lead I need to find a good home for those I represent and position them in a place for making new friends and growth.
    Synergy Alliance is now full. We welcome Knights Of Empire as our last gauntlet! :)

• vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Synergy Alliance is looking for a new Gauntlet due to one Guild leaving because the NW grind was simply too much for them (they will be missed). :/

If you think your guild would be a perfect fit, please look us up in-game @rotters , @bhurab , @crizpynutz , @vida44
    edited December 2016
    Our alliance are still looking for a new Gauntlet.

If you are interested, please look us up in-game @zailam
    Post edited by gankdalf#8991 on

The Synergy Alliance has one Gauntlet spot open. You can PM any member of the Synergy guild and ask for an officer/leader to talk with. Or send a PM here on the site to me.

The Synergy Alliance has one Gauntlet spot open. You can PM any member of the Synergy guild and ask for an officer/leader to talk with. Or send a PM here on the site to me.